Banned
Awards
Read the board rules. NO ASKING FOR SOURCES

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In before Flames .............................. yeah son!!!!!!

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Your an idiot. In before the ban.

HitmanHeart

Banned
Awards
Your an idiot. In before the ban.
I don't understand why you would be calling me an idiot. I am just interested in how steroids can be made for reaserch purposes.

You need to stop being so critical.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
The legality of purchasing raw materials depends on the country in which you will be shipping items in to. You are obviously out of the current events loop as relates to AAS. This is not the time or place to be requesting sources. This may get you banned from the board. Consider editing your intial post and seeking your info discretely.

xlch721

xlch721

Awards
I am amazed that his post has lasted for four hours
:eek::eek:

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
All you have to do is go to any police station in your town. Find the closest police officer and ask him/her how to get steroid raws. I believe they will be most enlightening and share some knowledge with you.

xlch721

xlch721

Awards
All you have to do is go to any police station in your town. Find the closest police officer and ask him/her how to get steroid raws. I believe they will be most enlightening and share some knowledge with you.
ROTFLMAO
:toofunny:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why you would be calling me an idiot. I am just interested in how steroids can be made for reaserch purposes.

You need to stop being so critical.
Why so critical? Your asking both how to get and how to make illegal substances on a public board. Not the best idea. Consider this your warning. Read the board rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.