dbol/deca cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

dbol/deca cycle

1. New Member

dbol/deca cycle

alright guys just a wee question about this cycle its something for the future how does this look.the cycle is for 8 weeks

deca 100/150/200/250/300/250/200/100
    dbol ---/---/---/---/20mg/20mg/10mg/5mg

or

dbol 20mg/20mg/10mg/5mg
    deca ---/----/100/150/200/250/300/250/200/100

nolva for pct 40/20(do i take it 21 days after cycle for 21 days

or

nolva 40/40/20/20(straight after)

do i think i should throw in a low dose off test(200mg)a week 2 combat my manhood problems.

i really dont want 2 add test because im prone 2 mpb.but would a low dose be ok

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

This was my first and only cycle way back when. Truthfully it was a really good one. As far as I could remember It was great with very few side effects. 20 pounds in 10 weeks and strength gains were nice too. The only thing that fuked me was the fact that I deployed to Iraq shortly thereafter and lost many of those gains I had gotten during the cycle. Anywho...

No need to taper. Begin cycle with Dbol. I would keep Dbol above 30 mg and Deca above 300 mg. I suggest you add test to the cycle due to it's suppressive nature and the fact that gains are hard to maintain afterwards, but I was did fine without it. Keep Test dosage above Deca dosage. Also 8 weeks is really not enough time for the Deca to ellicit too much of an effect since it takes some time to work its magic. Go at least 10. As far as PCT, I think 40/40/20/20 would suffice.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by natedogg View Post
    This was my first and only cycle way back when. Truthfully it was a really good one. As far as I could remember It was great with very few side effects. 20 pounds in 10 weeks and strength gains were nice too. The only thing that fuked me was the fact that I deployed to Iraq shortly thereafter and lost many of those gains I had gotten during the cycle. Anywho...

No need to taper. Begin cycle with Dbol. I would keep Dbol above 30 mg and Deca above 300 mg. I suggest you add test to the cycle due to it's suppressive nature and the fact that gains are hard to maintain afterwards, but I was did fine without it. Keep Test dosage above Deca dosage. Also 8 weeks is really not enough time for the Deca to ellicit too much of an effect since it takes some time to work its magic. Go at least 10. As far as PCT, I think 40/40/20/20 would suffice.
    cheers for the advice.did it shut u down bad without test
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Deca should always be run with test (i'm sure thats the last thing you want to hear but its the truth) Have you heard the term deca-d*ck, well that terminology is no accident, this stuff will shut you down as bad or almost as bad as Tren. I get the feeling you don't really care to run test for some reason, but you should seriously consider it. What is your AAS experience, stats, goals (bulk obviously). The shutdown from deca without test will come quickly, and fiercly for most users. And though it was already posted, if your going to run this cycle, then don't taper the deca its a waste of AAS run it straight throughout (ex. 350/Wk - 10-12 weeks), and I second the recommendation to run d-bol as a kickstart, but once again don't taper the dbol either, run it 25-30mgs/day straight 4-6 weeks is best. Hope this helps man.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

I didn't know that test was worse for mpb than deca, I had actually heard that 19-nor AAS(Deca, Trenbolone) were worse. Anyone know???????
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

There's less risk as far as MPB goes with Deca as opposed to Test. Personally, knowing what I know now and If I had it to do over again, I would have used Test along with the Deca/Dbol. But I honestly don't remember being shut down too hard. Then again, why would you want to take the chance.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Hey, to each his own. Either way you run it man, Good Luck.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Stats/Cycle history??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deca Dbol cycle
    By Test21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 05:17 PM
  2. First cycle...Dbol/deca followed by test/deca?
    By groovybaby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 02:46 PM
  3. First deca dbol cycle
    By theweatherman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 08:06 PM
  4. Dbol/ Deca cycle
    By Jshock247 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 12:47 PM
  5. Deca and dbol cycle