HOw long our gains consistent on fina only? - AnabolicMinds.com

HOw long our gains consistent on fina only?

1. Banned

HOw long our gains consistent on fina only?

Ive only done 1-test cycles and after 4 weeks the gains drop off very fast EVEN with a dramatic increase in dosages(33 percent more or omething).

IM curious to know if i do a fina only cycle can i be assured that gains will be consistent for 6 weeks if i do 1-test for first 3 days (to get something in blood quicker) and then after that do 5.5 weeks of fina only. Ill start off with having about 50 mg absorbed a day transdermally and think about upping it to 75 mg after 3 weeks into cycle. Is there a need to increase to 75 mg if gains are good at 50 mg or will gains stay consistent during the 6 weeks with 50 mg??? Also sould i do 1-test for first 3 days without fina or should i do both first 3 days or should i just run fina full 6 weeks with no 1-test at all?

2. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

After 4-5 weeks of fina only, the gains virtually stop for me. Its different for everyone but I think its pointless to go beyond 6 weeks. After that the gains aren't worth the serious shutdown you will experience. Especially since its fina only. You should consider adding test if your going 6 weeks. I keep my fina only cycles to 4 weeks and they work just fine without serious shutdown. If you get good enough gains with 50mg then stick with it. There is no need to go over 75mg. I done this through tiral and error and I didn't see any difference between 75mg and 125mg per day.
  3. Banned

I think ill just do 4 weeks of straight fina then. IT sounds like its just like 1-test i know for 1-test going over 4 weeks is a waste. Even 1-test stacked with 4-AD didn't help my gains continue its mostly fat and water weight after 4 weeks. Ill run 50 mg and if i need more ill increase but only if i need it.

If anyone has tried 1-test or 1-test/4-AD how much keepable gains did you get for it vs a fina ONLY transdermal???
    •   

4. New Member

Originally posted by Bobo
    After 4-5 weeks of fina only, the gains virtually stop for me. Its different for everyone but I think its pointless to go beyond 6 weeks. After that the gains aren't worth the serious shutdown you will experience. Especially since its fina only. You should consider adding test if your going 6 weeks. I keep my fina only cycles to 4 weeks and they work just fine without serious shutdown. If you get good enough gains with 50mg then stick with it. There is no need to go over 75mg. I done this through tiral and error and I didn't see any difference between 75mg and 125mg per day.
    Yup pretty much the same for me... 6 weeks is plenty enough...and 75 mged is good amount...i did 75/100/150 and the higher you go the more sides you get with the same gains...

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long can one be on creatine?
    By Valholm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 11:13 AM
  2. how long can i stay on forskolin ?
    By comacho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 01:43 PM
  3. How long can one stay on PEG MGF and LR3 IGF-1?
    By HighRPM's in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 03:39 PM
  4. How long can I stay on PP standalone cycle?
    By rocknroll in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 03:24 PM
  5. How long can one stay on Cissus?
    By jhferry in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 11:35 AM