HOw long our gains consistent on fina only?

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive only done 1-test cycles and after 4 weeks the gains drop off very fast EVEN with a dramatic increase in dosages(33 percent more or omething).

IM curious to know if i do a fina only cycle can i be assured that gains will be consistent for 6 weeks if i do 1-test for first 3 days (to get something in blood quicker) and then after that do 5.5 weeks of fina only. Ill start off with having about 50 mg absorbed a day transdermally and think about upping it to 75 mg after 3 weeks into cycle. Is there a need to increase to 75 mg if gains are good at 50 mg or will gains stay consistent during the 6 weeks with 50 mg??? Also sould i do 1-test for first 3 days without fina or should i do both first 3 days or should i just run fina full 6 weeks with no 1-test at all?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
After 4-5 weeks of fina only, the gains virtually stop for me. Its different for everyone but I think its pointless to go beyond 6 weeks. After that the gains aren't worth the serious shutdown you will experience. Especially since its fina only. You should consider adding test if your going 6 weeks. I keep my fina only cycles to 4 weeks and they work just fine without serious shutdown. If you get good enough gains with 50mg then stick with it. There is no need to go over 75mg. I done this through tiral and error and I didn't see any difference between 75mg and 125mg per day.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think ill just do 4 weeks of straight fina then. IT sounds like its just like 1-test i know for 1-test going over 4 weeks is a waste. Even 1-test stacked with 4-AD didn't help my gains continue its mostly fat and water weight after 4 weeks. Ill run 50 mg and if i need more ill increase but only if i need it.

If anyone has tried 1-test or 1-test/4-AD how much keepable gains did you get for it vs a fina ONLY transdermal???

SHOT

Awards
After 4-5 weeks of fina only, the gains virtually stop for me. Its different for everyone but I think its pointless to go beyond 6 weeks. After that the gains aren't worth the serious shutdown you will experience. Especially since its fina only. You should consider adding test if your going 6 weeks. I keep my fina only cycles to 4 weeks and they work just fine without serious shutdown. If you get good enough gains with 50mg then stick with it. There is no need to go over 75mg. I done this through tiral and error and I didn't see any difference between 75mg and 125mg per day.
Yup pretty much the same for me... 6 weeks is plenty enough...and 75 mged is good amount...i did 75/100/150 and the higher you go the more sides you get with the same gains...