Cycle advice needed...

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Ok so after much anticipation and many, many thoughts of cycling I have decided to finally man up and do it. I haven't quite settled on my cycle structure, but I'm pretty close. This is my first cycle since a 10 week Deca/Dbol cycle I did back in 2003. Initially I was going to do a 8 week Prop cycle. First of all I'll be traveling to Boston during this cycle. Not only that but I just found out I'll be traveling to Korea for almost 2 weeks as well. Due to these circumstances I decided to switch to a longer acting Test after 3 weeks so that pinning could be done less often. I also decided to bridge the Prop and Test E with Anadrol. I'm beginning the Anadrol in week 3 so that I can assess my tolerance to the Test. I am also wondering if I should overlap the Test E as well instead of beginning it after I finish the Prop. Not sure. I'm not quite sure how to dose the HCG. Run it throughout the cycle? Near the end of the cycle? Near the end and beyond? I've read several different ways to incorporate it into a cycle. Anyway, here goes. If something needs to be increased, decreased, or the timing needs to be changed, let me know. Thanks.

Weeks 1-3= 200mg Test Prop EOD
Weeks 2-6= 50mg Anadrol ED
Weeks 3-13= 250 mg Test E 2x/week
?Weeks 8-13= 500 IU HCG 2x/week?
Weeks 14-18= 40/40/20/20 Tamoxifen ED

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
anadrol... the stickiest of the icky. (for your liver that is)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Start the long ester sooner so it has time to accumulate as well otherwise there will be a major fluctuation while it kicks in.

MB

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Start Test -E on day 1, it takes about 4 weeks to reach an acceptable level. Test-Prop and Abombs now thats what I call a kickstart!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most people cant even handle Anadrol...good luck with that sh*t.....

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
50mg isn't too bad from what i've heard from my buddy. You can always drop it, if you get any funky sides.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Thanks guys. Hmmmm not exactly set on Anadrol. I've used Dbol before with good results and I honestly could do without the more extreme sides. Like anything else, I've read mixed reviews. Opinions? Worth the trouble? I'm pretty open at this point. I'm thinking 50 mg of Dbol instead. Besides, it's cheaper. :)

Maybe more like:

Weeks 1-3= 50mg Dbol ED
Weeks 1-10= 250 mg Test E 2x/week (or maybe buy an extra vial and extend it out to 15 weeks)
?Weeks 5-10= 500 IU HCG 2x/week?
Weeks 11-15= 40/40/20/20 Tamoxifen ED

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you might wanna go with the dbol like you said there are alot of mixed reviews but generally ive found people like being on dbol.

i highly suggest you get enough AI for the cycle and SERMs too just incase. I know when i use HCG i get alot of aromatization going on.

Another thing i think nobody pointed out is your PCT time......you are not taking into account the 10-14 days it will take for the Test Enanthate ester to clear. so pct would be week 13. You could use prop again during these last two weeks before pct.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
you might wanna go with the dbol like you said there are alot of mixed reviews but generally ive found people like being on dbol.

i highly suggest you get enough AI for the cycle and SERMs too just incase. I know when i use HCG i get alot of aromatization going on.

Another thing i think nobody pointed out is your PCT time......you are not taking into account the 10-14 days it will take for the Test Enanthate ester to clear. so pct would be week 13. You could use prop again during these last two weeks before pct.
Damn. Sound advice. Thanks my man. I like the idea of using the Prop before coming off. How does this look?

Weeks 1-3= 50mg Dbol ED
Weeks 1-10= 250 mg Test E 2x/week
Weeks 8-13= 500 IU HCG 2x/week
Weeks 10-13= 200mg Test Prop EOD
Weeks 13-17= 40/40/20/20 Tamoxifen ED

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn. Sound advice. Thanks my man. I like the idea of using the Prop before coming off. How does this look?

Weeks 1-3= 50mg Dbol ED
Weeks 1-10= 250 mg Test E 2x/week
Weeks 8-13= 500 IU HCG 2x/week
Weeks 10-13= 200mg Test Prop EOD
Weeks 13-17= 40/40/20/20 Tamoxifen ED

looks good. i would extend the dbol another week or two and get an AI for good measure if things start acting up. The prop you coul even wait for week 11 because youll still be shooting the enanthate week 10 but up to you.