2 havoc questions

sooner999

Awards
I have two short questions. I am planning a havoc cycle which I have all mapped out acording to research and advice. The only problem is all I have for a pct is AI's Post Cycle support, creatine and taurine, at 30mg's of havoc at my peak,is a SERM mandatory??
Also,I am and have been a very hardgainer and have struggled eating the right amount of clean cals I need to bulk up. Lately I have found that if I smoke a small amount of weed I can eat like a mad man. I eat good protien, carbs and fats and stay away from junk food I can add good clean muscle. Would it be bad to smoke a little when on havoc??Blood presure, hormones, testoserone???

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
weed may affect cardio, but other than that i dont see the problem. a SERM with a Havoc cycle isnt a MUST, but is it a risk u dont mind taking? u should probably add in a cort blocker too

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Is the cort blocker to help in keeping gains after the cycle? Which do you like?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
helps control cortisol, retain 2 and lean extreme are most popular

ezza

Awards
  • Established
hahah smoking weed weed weed... luv it... man if ur a hard gainer forget about eating clean... as long as u have enough of the good carbs,protein and fat in the first place.... everything else is just to make up the calories champ go nuts!

ezza

Awards
  • Established
i'm not 100% sure of this but i think smoking affects natural production of testosterone... i don't think it would if ur adding a synthetic form though... also i've heard smoking (nicotine) has a mild AI affect.... smoking weed probably lowers ur blood pressure....... however these are both drugs and obviously have a completly new set of side effects.... prob a good idea to cut down...and/or look into it a little further...

Awards
Marijuana binds to the GABA receptors associated with the testicles, same receptor that alcohol binds to, resulting in decreased testosterone production, especially amongst chronic and hard core users.

Coupled with the fact even slight use results in a raising of liver enzymes, its best not to smoke (ever) while using a steroid like havoc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 32
Anabolics 7
Mikle Anabolics 6
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0