Need some help ASAP

LUCKYJAYTX

Awards
First of all id like to admit that im a moron for not researching before i started to take a certain supplement. Ok, so here is whats goin on...

I walked into a local sports nutrition store the other day looking for some protein, creatine, and look into my first pro-hormone. The guy there told me that Torque is suppose to be the most effective thing besides actually taking illegal steroids. So i assume, its legal so it cant be that bad, right?

So ive been taking it for 2 days now and i started having diarrea. I decided to actually research this new stuff ive been taking and i stumble upon this site and the fact that this stuff called "Torque" is for very experienced people. That is what i am not. I stay in decent shaped but im a begginer when it comes to body building. My question is should i go and purchase the other products that one should take when on a cycle such as the liver support, etc. OR just stop taking it? Any constructive comments will be greatly appreciated guys.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
stop taking it NOW and do some friggin RESEARCH!!!

intwo

Awards
if it's only been two days, just stop taking it, you shoudn't be shutdown yet, not really sure what it is though, you sure the diarrhea isn't from the protein?

brandon615

Awards
if it's only been two days, just stop taking it, you shoudn't be shutdown yet, not really sure what it is though, you sure the diarrhea isn't from the protein?
Looks to be a superdrol clone

intwo

Awards
if its superdrol then i would stop the cycle right now, you should be fine, im assuming that you haven't planed you pct right and running superdrol can carry the risk of gyno/delayed gyno post cycle, just not a smart idea to keep going, do your research and try again in the summer if you think your ready.

brandon615

Awards
Just liver support will not suffice for sumthing heavy like superdrol. This is a very potent steroid. Proper pct, support supps are neccesary(sp?).

LUCKYJAYTX

Awards
Thanks guys. Im glad i decided to research it albeit a little late. Im goin to discontinue use right away. I really would like to know what i should have done. Maybe some idea of what i should take instead. Ive done a cycle of andro in the past, and 17 HD. I didnt take anything with those either and i feel fine and havent shown any gyno side effects. What do yall suggest

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
First of all id like to admit that im a moron for not researching before i started to take a certain supplement. Ok, so here is whats goin on...

I walked into a local sports nutrition store the other day looking for some protein, creatine, and look into my first pro-hormone. The guy there told me that Torque is suppose to be the most effective thing besides actually taking illegal steroids. So i assume, its legal so it cant be that bad, right?

So ive been taking it for 2 days now and i started having diarrea. I decided to actually research this new stuff ive been taking and i stumble upon this site and the fact that this stuff called "Torque" is for very experienced people. That is what i am not. I stay in decent shaped but im a begginer when it comes to body building. My question is should i go and purchase the other products that one should take when on a cycle such as the liver support, etc. OR just stop taking it? Any constructive comments will be greatly appreciated guys.
Yup, another stupid dude at the local shop just making a selling without telling people what they are getting into. My M-drol bottle tells me more than these local supp shops do apparently.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
]My M-drol bottle tells me more than these local supp shops do apparently.
Yes it does.At mine they don't ask questions or give advice.Now if you ask they will,but they don't say hey,do actually know what this is,possible sides,what to do afterwards etc....It's where I was asking some questions and got told;"they aren't steroids,they wont mess you up like steroids,"and"do a month on the designer,a month on pct,then go back on cycle the day after pct"Their pct suggestion was AX advanced pct only!!!After a combo that included superdrol!!!Well I listened and went on another cycle 6 weeks(2 weeks longer than suggested) after previous and got nothing.Which is very annoying by the way.I got lucky with no gyno though.