Need some help ASAP

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6%

Need some help ASAP

First of all id like to admit that im a moron for not researching before i started to take a certain supplement. Ok, so here is whats goin on...

I walked into a local sports nutrition store the other day looking for some protein, creatine, and look into my first pro-hormone. The guy there told me that Torque is suppose to be the most effective thing besides actually taking illegal steroids. So i assume, its legal so it cant be that bad, right?

So ive been taking it for 2 days now and i started having diarrea. I decided to actually research this new stuff ive been taking and i stumble upon this site and the fact that this stuff called "Torque" is for very experienced people. That is what i am not. I stay in decent shaped but im a begginer when it comes to body building. My question is should i go and purchase the other products that one should take when on a cycle such as the liver support, etc. OR just stop taking it? Any constructive comments will be greatly appreciated guys.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

stop taking it NOW and do some friggin RESEARCH!!!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.33%

if it's only been two days, just stop taking it, you shoudn't be shutdown yet, not really sure what it is though, you sure the diarrhea isn't from the protein?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.31%

Quote Originally Posted by intwo View Post
    if it's only been two days, just stop taking it, you shoudn't be shutdown yet, not really sure what it is though, you sure the diarrhea isn't from the protein?
    Looks to be a superdrol clone
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.33%

if its superdrol then i would stop the cycle right now, you should be fine, im assuming that you haven't planed you pct right and running superdrol can carry the risk of gyno/delayed gyno post cycle, just not a smart idea to keep going, do your research and try again in the summer if you think your ready.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.31%

Just liver support will not suffice for sumthing heavy like superdrol. This is a very potent steroid. Proper pct, support supps are neccesary(sp?).
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6%

Thanks guys. Im glad i decided to research it albeit a little late. Im goin to discontinue use right away. I really would like to know what i should have done. Maybe some idea of what i should take instead. Ive done a cycle of andro in the past, and 17 HD. I didnt take anything with those either and i feel fine and havent shown any gyno side effects. What do yall suggest
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%

mistyped
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.42%

Quote Originally Posted by LUCKYJAYTX View Post
    First of all id like to admit that im a moron for not researching before i started to take a certain supplement. Ok, so here is whats goin on...

I walked into a local sports nutrition store the other day looking for some protein, creatine, and look into my first pro-hormone. The guy there told me that Torque is suppose to be the most effective thing besides actually taking illegal steroids. So i assume, its legal so it cant be that bad, right?

So ive been taking it for 2 days now and i started having diarrea. I decided to actually research this new stuff ive been taking and i stumble upon this site and the fact that this stuff called "Torque" is for very experienced people. That is what i am not. I stay in decent shaped but im a begginer when it comes to body building. My question is should i go and purchase the other products that one should take when on a cycle such as the liver support, etc. OR just stop taking it? Any constructive comments will be greatly appreciated guys.
    Yup, another stupid dude at the local shop just making a selling without telling people what they are getting into. My M-drol bottle tells me more than these local supp shops do apparently.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    ]My M-drol bottle tells me more than these local supp shops do apparently.
    Yes it does.At mine they don't ask questions or give advice.Now if you ask they will,but they don't say hey,do actually know what this is,possible sides,what to do afterwards etc....It's where I was asking some questions and got told;"they aren't steroids,they wont mess you up like steroids,"and"do a month on the designer,a month on pct,then go back on cycle the day after pct"Their pct suggestion was AX advanced pct only!!!After a combo that included superdrol!!!Well I listened and went on another cycle 6 weeks(2 weeks longer than suggested) after previous and got nothing.Which is very annoying by the way.I got lucky with no gyno though.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.42%

Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    I got lucky with no gyno though.
    Do consider yourself lucky haha

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP ASAP: RAN OUT OF M1D
    By 808Warrior in forum LG Sciences