4-Hydroxynandrolone Decanoate

1. 4-Hydroxynandrolone Decanoate

Does anyone here have any info on this? i wonder how similar it is to real deca. any comments are welcome. i was wondering about IM use, not a dermal. thanks
    ps~ is this even a legal hormone?

2. bump this up.... anyone have any experience with this??? even for a dermal version? thanks

3. I'm looking into this as well. trying to get access to animals board, but i cant seem to get C2it to work!!!!

4. You have to pay to enter, baby.

5. ya just sent a blank money order by sloooow mail
    sux waiting for entry....

6. Im researching into hydroxy nadrolone at this moment. I should have some answers for you in a few days. The only problem I see is the undecanoate ester may be too big to use in a transdermal so we may have to get some of the raw material. I have 10grams of 4-OHN that I got from a friend in the industry, in a homebrew right now that my bro is trying out for me. Orally, Im still trying to find out how the oil soluablity of this compund is. If it has a undecanoate ester and isnt very oil soluable then the ester isnt going to do anything for lymphatic absorb. Ill go look up some more info and Ill report back.

7. I think this is sold as an injectable from the place I am aware... anybody care to chime in?

8. Originally posted by JWest0926
    I think this is sold as an injectable from the place I am aware... anybody care to chime in?
    Yes, this is how i saw it.

9. is this legal and considered a ph? or it is not? it sounds like a scam from
    oxabo Promatrix Biotechnologies ! but it might be ok

10. there is info about it here :

it converts to dht but not estrogen !

11. another name for it is Oxabolone
    here in the big cat's article you can found many infos :

12. thanks for the info sicosico

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4-hydroxynandrolone decanoate
    By victor2003 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-23-2004, 12:39 AM
  2. has anybody tried decanoates'