4-Hydroxynandrolone Decanoate

dingling

Awards
Does anyone here have any info on this? i wonder how similar it is to real deca. any comments are welcome. i was wondering about IM use, not a dermal. thanks
ps~ is this even a legal hormone?

dingling

Awards
bump this up.... anyone have any experience with this??? even for a dermal version? thanks

JWest0926

Awards
I'm looking into this as well. trying to get access to animals board, but i cant seem to get C2it to work!!!!

JWest0926

Awards
ya just sent a blank money order by sloooow mail
sux waiting for entry....

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im researching into hydroxy nadrolone at this moment. I should have some answers for you in a few days. The only problem I see is the undecanoate ester may be too big to use in a transdermal so we may have to get some of the raw material. I have 10grams of 4-OHN that I got from a friend in the industry, in a homebrew right now that my bro is trying out for me. Orally, Im still trying to find out how the oil soluablity of this compund is. If it has a undecanoate ester and isnt very oil soluable then the ester isnt going to do anything for lymphatic absorb. Ill go look up some more info and Ill report back.

JWest0926

Awards
I think this is sold as an injectable from the place I am aware... anybody care to chime in?

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
is this legal and considered a ph? or it is not? it sounds like a scam from
oxabo Promatrix Biotechnologies ! but it might be ok