New Ergopharm 1-ad??? - AnabolicMinds.com

New Ergopharm 1-ad???

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

New Ergopharm 1-ad???

I was flipping through MuscleMag last night at work. There was a Ergopharm ad that said 1-ad coming spring 08'. Anyone have any info on this?

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    I was flipping through MuscleMag last night at work. There was a Ergopharm ad that said 1-ad coming spring 08'. Anyone have any info on this?
    this is the biggest secret of bb sups, sorry but you got to wait my friend...
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

BUMP anyone hear anything about this??
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.

I haven't heared nothing about it, but I guess it may be a "scheme" as Gaspari Nutrition made with the Halodrol products: banned one that was iligal, but prouduced another that has th same first name that has nothing to do with the last one.
    But it's only a guess

Cheers
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    I haven't heared nothing about it, but I guess it may be a "scheme" as Gaspari Nutrition made with the Halodrol products: banned one that was iligal, but prouduced another that has th same first name that has nothing to do with the last one.
    But it's only a guess

Cheers
    a tua bandeira está correcta broly?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

But it's only a guess

Cheers
    This was my first guess but I don't see how PA would come out with a less than sufficient PH/PS...he's always put out top notch stuff...I'm VERY curious as to what the make up of this will be...
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm very curious about it too, I have a couple old bottles of 1-ad laying around and am yet to try them. I don't see PA coming out with something that wasn't solid though. Guess we'll all just have to wait and see!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

lol ps maynehood your sig is good ****
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I'm very curious about it too, I have a couple old bottles of 1-ad laying around and am yet to try them. I don't see PA coming out with something that wasn't solid though. Guess we'll all just have to wait and see!
    Damn...still have bottles of 1-AD...nice!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

lol ps maynehood your sig is good ****
    Haha I loved it when I saw it...just had to have it thanx tho...I have a lot of rep points just on that alone haha
  11. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by maynehood171 View Post
    This was my first guess but I don't see how PA would come out with a less than sufficient PH/PS...he's always put out top notch stuff...I'm VERY curious as to what the make up of this will be...
    He's stated before that this product will be a 1-test precursor...much like the original 1AD.

I fully expect this to be just as effective as the original.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    He's stated before that this product will be a 1-test precursor...much like the original 1AD.

I fully expect this to be just as effective as the original.
    Yeah I'd imagine that it would...though I'm sure the price will be quite high
  13. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im really perplexed to see what this is. I dont think hed bring out 1-androsterone and market it and i beleive the reps said it wasnt that so this should be interesting. I mean what else could it be? I fully believe he has the potential to make something amazing and expensive, but if it works ill buy it no doubt.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. Advanced Member

HAH! we could run 1-ad/3-ad cycles with the new AX stuff. (sorry, just thought it was funny cause of the whole 1,4-ad stuff)

On a side note, isn't the dea keeping a pretty close eye on PA? Seems like it'd be pretty tough for him to come out with any PH/DS's.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    HAH! we could run 1-ad/3-ad cycles with the new AX stuff. (sorry, just thought it was funny cause of the whole 1,4-ad stuff)

On a side note, isn't the dea keeping a pretty close eye on PA? Seems like it'd be pretty tough for him to come out with any PH/DS's.
    Yeah you would think...
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll happily trade with you for whatever else you need
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

But it's only a guess

Cheers

Don't even try to compare Gaspari CRAP! to ErgoPharm. Gaspari is just Muscletech with different color packaging.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'll happily trade with you for whatever else you need
    ...that good huh?
  19. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Don't even try to compare Gaspari CRAP! to ErgoPharm. Gaspari is just Muscletech with different color packaging.
    well, but they didn't used to be, they just changed over time. same could happen to ergopharm....
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  20. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    well, but they didn't used to be, they just changed over time. same could happen to ergopharm....

I don't know about that...maybe, but lets hope not. I believe Ergo has been around a lot longer than Gaspari, and I have never used an Ergo product that didn't meet label claims. Although his prices are INSANE, the products I've used have worked for me.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    a tua bandeira está correcta broly?
    Yap, tá certíssima! E tou mesmo a escrever d Lisboa
    És d onde?
  22. Senior Member

Yap, tá certíssima! E tou mesmo a escrever d Lisboa
    És d onde?
    Porto, é bom ver um tuga por aqui ,acho que és o primeiro que vejo além de mim...

For all the other guys , I`m sorry to being writing in Portuguese but for you guys to understand I was just saying welcome to another Portuguese member, its rare around here.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't know about that...maybe, but lets hope not. I believe Ergo has been around a lot longer than Gaspari, and I have never used an Ergo product that didn't meet label claims. Although his prices are INSANE, the products I've used have worked for me.
    I live in the same town as Gaspari and he goes into the Vitamin Shoppe that my buddy works at. He and his reps are absolute doush-bags. I don't like company owners that lack class.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  24. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I live in the same town as Gaspari and he goes into the Vitamin Shoppe that my buddy works at. He and his reps are absolute doush-bags. I don't like company owners that lack class.

Gaspari is the guy in the bar with the black hair in this video,

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

At least that is how I picture him.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Gaspari is the guy in the bar with the black hair in this video,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

At least that is how I picture him.
    Haha, I seen that video on TV the other day on a 'come visit New Jersey' commercial.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

I can't see PA coming out with a non-hormonal but then again I can't see it being a 1-test precursor either seeing that's one of the things that lead to his jail time before.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    I can't see PA coming out with a non-hormonal but then again I can't see it being a 1-test precursor either seeing that's one of the things that lead to his jail time before.
    With the election drawing closer, the FDA and DEA have bigger things to worry about than some latent hormone precursor that men are using to get better workouts.
  28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

and if he can do it in a DSHEA compliant compound, what the **** can they say anyhow? nothing at all. from what LG sciences has said, you can do 1-Androstane and get 1-test after conversions if I recall right, so it could be that is what PA is going to sell, as its dshea compliant
    This space for rent

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

With the election drawing closer, the FDA and DEA have bigger things to worry about than some latent hormone precursor that men are using to get better workouts.

I been thinking this same thing for a couple of months now.
  30. Banned

The Pacific Coast 1-AD is what I'd like to get my hands on. Not this ErgoPharm stuff.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Dude are you 20?
  32. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    The Pacific Coast 1-AD is what I'd like to get my hands on. Not this ErgoPharm stuff.

What?!??. Don't you understand that Ergo is the originator of 1AD?
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

At one point their products were the talk of the "town", so they made a bad mistake thereafter, hey who...so it happens...

Never been a big fan of PA, but he has def been an innovator or perfectionist shall I say...im thinking that this product will be something special if he has his hands in it.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.

Guys, I have been friends with Pat for years, and have spoken with him many times about this particular product...Yes, its coming....yes, it will be good....the problem is hes gotta try to get it cheap enough to be cost effective to produce, and right now hes not quite there yet.

As far as the DEA goes, who knows? The FDA actually did bar him from researching any prohormones before he pled and was sentenced.....you guys have no idea what went on behind the scenes with those guys, it was total chaos.....There is plenty of things that happened since then or else he would have been the first to introduce some of the stuff you are currently seeing out there now....

holyintellect
  35. Banned

Interesting. I still have several bottles of the original in storage. Pat Arnold is a creative guy from what I've read and seen. so I am actually looking forward to his new batch.
  36. New Member

I thought Pat Arnold was the great innovator. Funny how he is bringing out a copycat of a compound that he has openly bashed. But the sheep don't seem to mind.
  37. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Dude are you 20?
    when he gets 40(and raisin size balls) he will remember that...
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    when he gets 40(and raisin size balls) he will remember that...
    Reps Nunes.
  39. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by DRknow View Post
    I thought Pat Arnold was the great innovator. Funny how he is bringing out a copycat of a compound that he has openly bashed. But the sheep don't seem to mind.

WTF are you talking about?
  40. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DRknow View Post
    Supposedly he tested other 1-Androsterone products and they didnt contain what the label claimed. So his will be the first with 100% 1-DHEA. Supposedly

One he tested showed only 5 percent of the compound and the rest was just DHEA. Sad what some of these companies get away with.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ergopharm 1AD
    By serumman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 03:16 PM
  2. Ergopharm GF Pro
    By AM07 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 07:44 AM
  3. ErgoPharm GF Pro
    By AM07 in forum Supplements