New Ergopharm 1-ad???

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I was flipping through MuscleMag last night at work. There was a Ergopharm ad that said 1-ad coming spring 08'. Anyone have any info on this?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I was flipping through MuscleMag last night at work. There was a Ergopharm ad that said 1-ad coming spring 08'. Anyone have any info on this?
this is the biggest secret of bb sups, sorry but you got to wait my friend...:sad:

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
BUMP anyone hear anything about this??

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heared nothing about it, but I guess it may be a "scheme" as Gaspari Nutrition made with the Halodrol products: banned one that was iligal, but prouduced another that has th same first name that has nothing to do with the last one.
But it's only a guess :thumbsup:

Cheers

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heared nothing about it, but I guess it may be a "scheme" as Gaspari Nutrition made with the Halodrol products: banned one that was iligal, but prouduced another that has th same first name that has nothing to do with the last one.

Cheers
a tua bandeira está correcta broly?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established

Cheers
This was my first guess but I don't see how PA would come out with a less than sufficient PH/PS...he's always put out top notch stuff...I'm VERY curious as to what the make up of this will be...

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I'm very curious about it too, I have a couple old bottles of 1-ad laying around and am yet to try them. I don't see PA coming out with something that wasn't solid though. Guess we'll all just have to wait and see!

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
lol ps maynehood your sig is good **** :toofunny:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I'm very curious about it too, I have a couple old bottles of 1-ad laying around and am yet to try them. I don't see PA coming out with something that wasn't solid though. Guess we'll all just have to wait and see!
Damn...still have bottles of 1-AD...nice!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
This was my first guess but I don't see how PA would come out with a less than sufficient PH/PS...he's always put out top notch stuff...I'm VERY curious as to what the make up of this will be...
He's stated before that this product will be a 1-test precursor...much like the original 1AD.

I fully expect this to be just as effective as the original.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
He's stated before that this product will be a 1-test precursor...much like the original 1AD.

I fully expect this to be just as effective as the original.
Yeah I'd imagine that it would...though I'm sure the price will be quite high :sad:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im really perplexed to see what this is. I dont think hed bring out 1-androsterone and market it and i beleive the reps said it wasnt that so this should be interesting. I mean what else could it be? I fully believe he has the potential to make something amazing and expensive, but if it works ill buy it no doubt.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
HAH! we could run 1-ad/3-ad cycles with the new AX stuff. (sorry, just thought it was funny cause of the whole 1,4-ad stuff)

On a side note, isn't the dea keeping a pretty close eye on PA? Seems like it'd be pretty tough for him to come out with any PH/DS's.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
HAH! we could run 1-ad/3-ad cycles with the new AX stuff. (sorry, just thought it was funny cause of the whole 1,4-ad stuff)

On a side note, isn't the dea keeping a pretty close eye on PA? Seems like it'd be pretty tough for him to come out with any PH/DS's.
Yeah you would think...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'll happily trade with you for whatever else you need :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Cheers

Don't even try to compare Gaspari CRAP! to ErgoPharm. Gaspari is just Muscletech with different color packaging.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't even try to compare Gaspari CRAP! to ErgoPharm. Gaspari is just Muscletech with different color packaging.
well, but they didn't used to be, they just changed over time. same could happen to ergopharm....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, but they didn't used to be, they just changed over time. same could happen to ergopharm....

I don't know about that...maybe, but lets hope not. I believe Ergo has been around a lot longer than Gaspari, and I have never used an Ergo product that didn't meet label claims. Although his prices are INSANE, the products I've used have worked for me.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Yap, tá certíssima! E tou mesmo a escrever d Lisboa
És d onde?
Porto, é bom ver um tuga por aqui ,acho que és o primeiro que vejo além de mim...
:welcome:

For all the other guys , I`m sorry to being writing in Portuguese but for you guys to understand I was just saying welcome to another Portuguese member, its rare around here.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about that...maybe, but lets hope not. I believe Ergo has been around a lot longer than Gaspari, and I have never used an Ergo product that didn't meet label claims. Although his prices are INSANE, the products I've used have worked for me.
I live in the same town as Gaspari and he goes into the Vitamin Shoppe that my buddy works at. He and his reps are absolute doush-bags. I don't like company owners that lack class.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I can't see PA coming out with a non-hormonal but then again I can't see it being a 1-test precursor either seeing that's one of the things that lead to his jail time before.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I can't see PA coming out with a non-hormonal but then again I can't see it being a 1-test precursor either seeing that's one of the things that lead to his jail time before.
With the election drawing closer, the FDA and DEA have bigger things to worry about than some latent hormone precursor that men are using to get better workouts.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and if he can do it in a DSHEA compliant compound, what the fvck can they say anyhow? nothing at all. from what LG sciences has said, you can do 1-Androstane and get 1-test after conversions if I recall right, so it could be that is what PA is going to sell, as its dshea compliant

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
With the election drawing closer, the FDA and DEA have bigger things to worry about than some latent hormone precursor that men are using to get better workouts.

I been thinking this same thing for a couple of months now.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Pacific Coast 1-AD is what I'd like to get my hands on. Not this ErgoPharm stuff.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I live in the same town as Gaspari and he goes into the Vitamin Shoppe that my buddy works at. He and his reps are absolute doush-bags. I don't like company owners that lack class.
At one point their products were the talk of the "town", so they made a bad mistake thereafter, hey who...so it happens...

Never been a big fan of PA, but he has def been an innovator or perfectionist shall I say...im thinking that this product will be something special if he has his hands in it.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I have been friends with Pat for years, and have spoken with him many times about this particular product...Yes, its coming....yes, it will be good....the problem is hes gotta try to get it cheap enough to be cost effective to produce, and right now hes not quite there yet.

As far as the DEA goes, who knows? The FDA actually did bar him from researching any prohormones before he pled and was sentenced.....you guys have no idea what went on behind the scenes with those guys, it was total chaos.....There is plenty of things that happened since then or else he would have been the first to introduce some of the stuff you are currently seeing out there now....

holyintellect

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I still have several bottles of the original in storage. Pat Arnold is a creative guy from what I've read and seen. so I am actually looking forward to his new batch.

DRknow

Awards
I thought Pat Arnold was the great innovator. Funny how he is bringing out a copycat of a compound that he has openly bashed. But the sheep don't seem to mind.

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
I thought Pat Arnold was the great innovator. Funny how he is bringing out a copycat of a compound that he has openly bashed. But the sheep don't seem to mind.
Supposedly he tested other 1-Androsterone products and they didnt contain what the label claimed. So his will be the first with 100% 1-DHEA. Supposedly :)

One he tested showed only 5 percent of the compound and the rest was just DHEA. Sad what some of these companies get away with.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Supposedly he tested other 1-Androsterone products and they didnt contain what the label claimed. So his will be the first with 100% 1-DHEA. Supposedly :)

One he tested showed only 5 percent of the compound and the rest was just DHEA. Sad what some of these companies get away with.

Yes, this is true...at the Arnold, Pat and I talked about him testing "brand x" and it didnt contain what it was supposed to...Pat does all his own testing, so you can be sure if it is supposed to contain something it certainly will..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, this is true...at the Arnold, Pat and I talked about him testing "brand x" and it didnt contain what it was supposed to...Pat does all his own testing, so you can be sure if it is supposed to contain something it certainly will..
and can you believe that Pat is objective about a competitors product? :think:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't put any pathetic excuses past our federal government.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
and can you believe that Pat is objective about a competitors product? :think:
I can believe that Pat and I are friends and have known each other for years. I can believe that when we have a private conversation he would have no need to BS me about it. I can believe that he does all his own testing, and even tests for OTHER companies. So apparantly, not only do I believe him, but his competition does as well......

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and I believe his tests as well, for most other products. this one though he is coming out with a competitive product, and also he has a bit of ego tied up in the "prohormone to 1-t". i'm not saying he is lying about it, but i'm a lot more skeptical about this finding.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
and I believe his tests as well, for most other products. this one though he is coming out with a competitive product, and also he has a bit of ego tied up in the "prohormone to 1-t". i'm not saying he is lying about it, but i'm a lot more skeptical about this finding.
The only reason you should have to suspect his findings is that AMS seemed to be unaware of Patrick's findings until he was going to release his version of 1-Androsterone. AMS has always seemed to consider PA their friend up until this fiasco. It just seems like a friend would tell a friend if something was wrong with their product. .........In private, at least.............and not coinciding with the release of their version of the same product.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The only reason you should have to suspect his findings is that AMS seemed to be unaware of Patrick's findings until he was going to release his version of 1-Androsterone. AMS has always seemed to consider PA their friend up until this fiasco. It just seems like a friend would tell a friend if something was wrong with their product.

Is there a fight going on at bb.com that I don't know about ? :dance:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Is there a fight going on at bb.com that I don't know about ? :dance:
No, there was one post by AMS on M&M in response to PA's findings. AMS is staying classy with this one.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only reason you should have to suspect his findings is that AMS seemed to be unaware of Patrick's findings until he was going to release his version of 1-Androsterone. AMS has always seemed to consider PA their friend up until this fiasco. It just seems like a friend would tell a friend if something was wrong with their product. .........In private, at least.............and not coinciding with the release of their version of the same product.
yeah, the timing is somewhat questionable. i'd like to see someone do blind tests on it thru a 3rd party