D-Bol precursor?

  1. D-Bol precursor?


    There is this company out there I don't know much about them but the are making a d-bol precursor supplement. Here what I got from a thread of theirs. The company website looks kind of shady.

    90 caps

    40mg
    17a-methyl-1, 4-Androstadiene-3, 17-diol / capsule

    Estimated rate conversion to deebol is of approximately 30%


  2. Rock Hard Boulder Meth 60 the product is called.

    and I heard closer to 15% conversion

    If guys are running Dbol at 20-50 mg per day, a lower dosage of 20mg will require about 133 mg/day of this diol....

    As you can see it isn't a good prohormone based on potential liver toxicity at this dosage.

    RR
    •   
       


  3. The product is put out by zsupps and it called Dominance. It is a methyl so yeah it wouldn't be great for the liver.

  4. Unlike a lot of 17aa orals, I don't believe that this one is all that harsh on the liver...

    From what I've read, people have dosed this as high as 120mgs for periods of time, and their livers didn't drop out.

  5. i dont think its that harsh either based on feedback. Id just say look out for sides, check BP and take support supps and adjust dosages as required.

  6. I started a 4 weeker at 90 mg. and increased 30mg per week. 120 is the sweet spot for me. much more and I bloated up too much.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i dont think its that harsh either based on feedback. Id just say look out for sides, check BP and take support supps and adjust dosages as required.
    What do you think about this product Piston? Good conversion? Is it worth it? I'd love a product that's wet and not hard to find. This looks interesting.
  8. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    this is M1,4add. works nice, the conversion to dbol is not the only activity of it, it has intrinsic activity. so tends to give good overall results from people who got good product. there was 1 run of a company that it was NOT m1,4 in the bottle, but that was about a year ago
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    this is M1,4add. works nice, the conversion to dbol is not the only activity of it, it has intrinsic activity. so tends to give good overall results from people who got good product. there was 1 run of a company that it was NOT m1,4 in the bottle, but that was about a year ago
    Also to back up what Easy is saying I do not believe this is the same product as ZSupps Dominance which is not released yet. M1,4AD is a product that was out pre-ban, and was likely intended to be included in the ban, but it appears it was not for some reason.

    Dominance is supposed to be a new pro-hormone, and as yet we really have no information on how well it may work or what its toxcicity might be!

    Mr.50

  10. Quote Originally Posted by angel77 View Post
    What do you think about this product Piston? Good conversion? Is it worth it? I'd love a product that's wet and not hard to find. This looks interesting.
    i think it could be a good product but it is probably more effective over 90mg, im guessing 120-150mg. You would probably need 2 or 3 bottles for a month cycle im estimating. I cant remember the conversion rate to dbol or the top of my head. I think 150mg of methyl is not too good of an idea tho.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is Masterdrol a precursor to?
    By ConcreteConny in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 01:12 AM
  2. NOS Precursor
    By MadJimF in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 10:24 PM
  3. NOS Precursor
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 07:10 PM
  4. Do I have gyno? or just a little precursor
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-19-2003, 10:13 AM
  5. GH Precursor
    By bigpetefox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 09:21 PM
Log in
Log in