Max LMG or Propadrol?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Which one? Im getti a small small small case of gyno now, but im goin to be obtaining one of these through trade, just ahvent decided yet....so far i got...
Prop- Not very gyno inducing, dry(in comparison), Low dose effective.
Max LMG - A little "wet", slightly more chance of gyno, low dose effective.

So i was just curious, wont be running it for months prolly. And im guessin the Max LMG is a bit older considering its been discontinued for awhile.

Thanks.
Peace.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Max is good, no doubt about that. I've used it a few times with good results. But, several have used prop with good results too.. And fwiw, I have some gyno now after 2 cycles of revolt. It's def. a wetter compound.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
oh i dint even think of that. I just got some Revolt too. Ok ill just go Propadrol then.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are similar in a way. I did a head to head comparison and came up with this.

Propadrol: is a progestin with an a aromatse inhibitor. They made up some bullsh*t chemical name that makes no sense (according to PA). Mostly androgenic, and taking it is like throwing razor blades up in the air, you have no clue whats going to happen.(I do not recommend you try this) Gyno is a possibility.

Max-lmg: I personally would never touch it. The term "WET" means it can make good things bad very fast, unless proper ancillaries are run with it. Gyno is a huge possibility

Is there an option 3?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
They are similar in a way. I did a head to head comparison and came up with this.

Propadrol: is a progestin with an a aromatse inhibitor. They made up some bullsh*t chemical name that makes no sense (according to PA). Mostly androgenic, and taking it is like throwing razor blades up in the air, you have no clue whats going to happen. Gyno is a possibility.

Max-lmg: I personally would never touch it. The term "WET" means it can make good things bad very fast, unless proper ancillaries are run with it.

Is there an option 3?

no. This was offered ina trade.
Im maiunly looking something to add to my mix, I have Revolt on the way, Havoc prolly be gettin mid summer, and these. I have PPlex and just dont want it. I know this are along the same sides as far as results but like i said, these were offered in trade.

You have any other ideas? I was thnking Tren but the whole idea a mass shutdown kind of detered me.
I am looking for something "safe" as far as gyno issues.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no. This was offered ina trade.
Im maiunly looking something to add to my mix, I have Revolt on the way, Havoc prolly be gettin mid summer, and these. I have PPlex and just dont want it. I know this are along the same sides as far as results but like i said, these were offered in trade.

You have any other ideas? I was thnking Tren but the whole idea a mass shutdown kind of detered me.
I am looking for something "safe" as far as gyno issues.
If you do use prop,or max, I would run a dopamine agonist along with it..(igf-2, powerfull, 1-carboxy, cabergoline) Then you should be ok.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
If you do use prop,or max, I would run a dopamine agonist along with it..(igf-2, powerfull, 1-carboxy, cabergoline) Then you should be ok.
Yea, i saw that mentioned in another thread(you actually strarted) on Max LMG i think when i started to search.
Thanks for the input.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol , A better option,

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol , A better option,

Looks pretty soild. Ill haveto graba few though it seems cause the higher dosing. Maybe i can get the "official" one, i know that one is 17aa, and the OTC is not.

Thanks for the idea and i think that it would stack good with the Havoc maybe.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
propadrol and max are exactly the same thing, as trip said est mess with the name but if you look at their line they only release clones and I don't believe with this one its different...
One more thing there's a lot of rumors (some of them were not denied)that est have some bunk batches in their clones, I will stay way, just my opinion...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
propadrol and max are exactly the same thing, as trip said est mess with the name but if you look at their line they only release clones and I don't believe with this one its different...
One more thing there's a lot of rumors (some of them were not denied)that est have some bunk batches in their clones, I will stay way, just my opinion...
No, actually, they aren't the same thing.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
No, actually, they aren't the same thing.

Yea i thought they were different...

I looked them up and both have slight differences. Mabe not in the results produced but the converstion and way it acts i thought they were different.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
how do you know that for sure?
Even PA was doubts when I asked him
Well, Max LMG is 13-ethyl-3methoxy-gona-2(5)10-dien-one, and Propadrol is 12-ethyl-3methoxy-gona-diene..

While they do look very similar, their chemical structure is different. Fancy nomenclature to make a product seem affective is one thing, but this is clearly a different structure.. So, different compounds.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt one have a question to what it converts to exactly?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Well, Max LMG is 13-ethyl-3methoxy-gona-2(5)10-dien-one, and Propadrol is 12-ethyl-3methoxy-gona-diene..

While they do look very similar, their chemical structure is different. Fancy nomenclature to make a product seem affective is one thing, but this is clearly a different structure.. So, different compounds.
I understand your point but I once ask PA and he told me that the propadrol nomenclature its messed up and unknown to him so looking at the "all clone" est line that leads me to believe they are the same but with the chemical name messed up(remember di-testinal?).
After the latest happenings I don't trust est

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I understand your point but I once ask PA and he told me that the propadrol nomenclature its messed up and unknown to him so looking at the "all clone" est line that leads me to believe they are the same but with the chemical name messed up(remember di-testinal?).
After the latest happenings I don't trust est

I see what you mean. And i am no way against PA as some are.( different thread different time)

But after the reviews and logs i have read on multiple forums it seems as though everyone agress they are close but they are not the same. Most report different outcomes after using the 2 also, as far as gains go.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I see what you mean. And i am no way against PA as some are.( different thread different time)

But after the reviews and logs i have read on multiple forums it seems as though everyone agress they are close but they are not the same. Most report different outcomes after using the 2 also, as far as gains go.
no sweat bro, well , with no lab tests we`ll never know for sure but I would avoid est...

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
no sweat bro, well , with no lab tests we`ll never know for sure but I would avoid est...
You know I replaced a bottle of Methyl vol with M-drol for the same reason as I haven't heard anything good about EST.:run:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You know I replaced a bottle of Methyl vol with M-drol for the same reason as I haven't heard anything good about EST.:run:
Until now, I've heard nothing but good about EST.. I'm actually running their Methyl-E right now, it's working great.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Until now, I've heard nothing but good about EST.. I'm actually running their Methyl-E right now, it's working great.
if you go to the bb threads you`ll see , and let me tell you that a EST rep admit that they probably could have some bunk batches, don't know about you but my trust in their company was killed with that statement.