High Blood Pressure Possibly?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did trenadrol about 4 months ago and actually have been experiencing reddening of skin in my arms when i get in any hot environment as well as legs. When i wake up in the morning and everything is pretty good. Whenever I get up and start moving around, my face gets hot, my skin gets reddish color almost like a little rash on the outside of my arms as well as my knuckles. This will last on and off throughout the day. If i am somewhere close to a fan or a cold environment, everything is fine. Could this be blood pressure related from all the supplements i have used in the past. I have used superdrol a few years back several times and didnt do a good PCT. i did epistane a year back and didnt do a good PCT. About a year ago is when i started noticing my face getting hot in hot environments. Just wondering if this is a sign of high BP. LIke i said when i am still and just getting up, everything seems fine. Please comment.

Thanks

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
If you think your BP is high go get it checked.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im not a doctor, so I cant diagnose your problem, but I will say it might or might not be blood pressure related. I agree with nickd84, go see a doctor, just tell him your symptoms, not your history, unless it becomes a treatment issue. The way you describe it, the rash on the arms and knuckles, doesnt sound like a bp issue, the hot reddish face may be bp issue. Are you taking anything with niacin? Have you stopped all supplements to see if anything was causing this condition? Have you been eating anything different? Definitely evaluate your current situation, and go see a doctor, get your bp checked, and go from there.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
going check it today. My grandmom has a good one that checks it. Last time i checked it i thinkit was ok. Never have had any high bp. What should it be for active 27 year old. I workout all the time

Flick

Awards
Normal BP runs 110-120/80.. Which most of the time you're not going to be read on, and it's okay to be a little off in either direction. If your systolic (top number) is higher than 130, you might want to take action to get it lowered, but still, at 130, that's not super high or anything. I used to work at a hospital and sometimes I'd see people with wacked blood pressures, but it was normal for them. Although you still want to regulate it as best as possible for current and future health.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My blood pressure is usually 140 over___?I'm 22 and thats how it always is.My dad said his was always high too when he was young.Is this bad Flick?I seen you say it was normal for some to have wacked blood pressure.My Dad thought he was having a heart attack once.He drank a red bull which tghe docs said caused it.He drank them all the time,but they said it was a combination of an empty stomach and being dehydrated.Anyways his blood pressure was 190 something over___?(I always forget the last number)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Maybe its an increase in red blood cells from your cycle. I think thats called polycythemia. Might want to get your hemo levels checked.

I'm no doctor, this is just speculation.