* Week 3...p-plex 30 mg.....mdrol 10mg
* Week 4...p-plex 30 mg.....m drol 10-20mg
* Week 5....................m drol10-20mg
* Week 6....................m drol 20mg
* Week 7 ..PCT
* Week 8 .. PCT
* Week 9 ..PCT
* Week 10 ..PCT

i did pretty good on my 1st cycle(ran it alone on Trenadrol) .. now after6-8 weeks, im thinking of running pplex & mdrol

ps> i will continue to take milk thistle(1gm of powder & 400gm of cap/day and multi vitamins and in the week 5 im thinking of adding in "LIVERLONGER"

ANy suggestions/comments .. are welcome ..thanks

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I personally would only overlap them for one week. I've run both SD and Pp together before. Had to call into work a few days because the sides were so bad :eek:

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree about the overlap, theres no need for 2 weeks. I would also think about running the super for 3 weeks instead of 4, I know from personal experience that gains come to a screeching halt around the middle of the 3rd week,(I originally planned a 4 weeker and cut it to 3 because the gains stopped) no point in screwing yourself with sides, shutdown, and bad lipid profile if you get don't get anything in return.

Heres how i'd run it

Wk 1 : phera 15mg/day
Wk 2 : phera 30mg/day
Wk 3 : phera 30mg/day
wk 4 : phera 15mg/day - m-drol 10mg/day
wk 5 : m-drol 20mg/day
wk 6 : m-drol 20mg/day

PCT

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would have a SERM on hand for this cycle you may want to run Post Cycle Support and the then Novedex xt or Inhibit E but have a SERM on hand in case of problems. What are you running for support supps?:cheers:

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
I agree about the overlap, theres no need for 2 weeks. I would also think about running the super for 3 weeks instead of 4, I know from personal experience that gains come to a screeching halt around the middle of the 3rd week,(I originally planned a 4 weeker and cut it to 3 because the gains stopped) no point in screwing yourself with sides, shutdown, and bad lipid profile if you get don't get anything in return.

Heres how i'd run it

Wk 1 : phera 15mg/day
Wk 2 : phera 30mg/day
Wk 3 : phera 30mg/day
wk 4 : phera 15mg/day - m-drol 10mg/day
wk 5 : m-drol 20mg/day
wk 6 : m-drol 20mg/day

PCT

i will take ures and renagade's advice and overlap only for one week ... great input .. much appreciated

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
is serm alone itself enough ?or u suggesting along with PCT

Bait

Awards
You need a SERM as the base for your PCT, not the OTC crap.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need a SERM as the base for your PCT, not the OTC crap.
Ditto...reps bro

Guy dont be a fool and run 2 methyls for that long with no REAL post cycle. You will LOOSE all you put on..just tryin to help. Would I run that.......FUKC NO! Your choice.

305Rob

Awards
Solid advice given concerning PCT.Take it seriously.

IMO,6 weeks of orals at a low to moderate dose is not the worst of things one can do in this game.Just play it safe and have all supporting supps and ancillaries on hand.

Btw,TripDog in your opinion i see you would not run those two together,but do you have a preference of one over the other in this situation being a 2nd cycle?And why?
Thanks in advance.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
Ditto...reps bro

Guy dont be a fool and run 2 methyls for that long with no REAL post cycle. You will LOOSE all you put on..just tryin to help. Would I run that.......FUKC NO! Your choice.
ure right, its my choice ..so dont tell me what to do

lol jokin .. people i appreciate it very much .. as im just learning from others right now ..so i really appreciate it .. i will look into getting a SERM or a designer sumthin

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
Solid advice given concerning PCT.Take it seriously.

IMO,6 weeks of orals at a low to moderate dose is not the worst of things one can do in this game.Just play it safe and have all supporting supps and ancillaries on hand.

gotcha .. yup which is why i joined the forums to actually learn from people who know about the products .. ill def. be takin it seriously

Thanks,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3