My Second Cycle plus PCT ..

  1. Registered User
    psychobabble's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    210

    My Second Cycle plus PCT ..


    1-P-plex
    1 M-drol
    1 Novedex xt or Inhibit E
    1 Lean xtreme


    * Week 1...P-Plex 15-30mg
    * Week 2...p-Plex 30 mg
    * Week 3...p-plex 30 mg.....mdrol 10mg
    * Week 4...p-plex 30 mg.....m drol 10-20mg
    * Week 5....................m drol10-20mg
    * Week 6....................m drol 20mg
    * Week 7 ..PCT
    * Week 8 .. PCT
    * Week 9 ..PCT
    * Week 10 ..PCT

    i did pretty good on my 1st cycle(ran it alone on Trenadrol) .. now after6-8 weeks, im thinking of running pplex & mdrol

    ps> i will continue to take milk thistle(1gm of powder & 400gm of cap/day and multi vitamins and in the week 5 im thinking of adding in "LIVERLONGER"

    ANy suggestions/comments .. are welcome ..thanks

  2. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    I personally would only overlap them for one week. I've run both SD and Pp together before. Had to call into work a few days because the sides were so bad
  3. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    763
    Rep Power
    0

    I agree about the overlap, theres no need for 2 weeks. I would also think about running the super for 3 weeks instead of 4, I know from personal experience that gains come to a screeching halt around the middle of the 3rd week,(I originally planned a 4 weeker and cut it to 3 because the gains stopped) no point in screwing yourself with sides, shutdown, and bad lipid profile if you get don't get anything in return.

    Heres how i'd run it

    Wk 1 : phera 15mg/day
    Wk 2 : phera 30mg/day
    Wk 3 : phera 30mg/day
    wk 4 : phera 15mg/day - m-drol 10mg/day
    wk 5 : m-drol 20mg/day
    wk 6 : m-drol 20mg/day

    PCT
    •   
       

  4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    I would have a SERM on hand for this cycle you may want to run Post Cycle Support and the then Novedex xt or Inhibit E but have a SERM on hand in case of problems. What are you running for support supps?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3520

    get a SERM
  6. Registered User
    psychobabble's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    210

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I personally would only overlap them for one week. I've run both SD and Pp together before. Had to call into work a few days because the sides were so bad
    oo ..allright thanks alot
  7. Registered User
    psychobabble's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    210

    Quote Originally Posted by dkkon1 View Post
    I agree about the overlap, theres no need for 2 weeks. I would also think about running the super for 3 weeks instead of 4, I know from personal experience that gains come to a screeching halt around the middle of the 3rd week,(I originally planned a 4 weeker and cut it to 3 because the gains stopped) no point in screwing yourself with sides, shutdown, and bad lipid profile if you get don't get anything in return.

    Heres how i'd run it

    Wk 1 : phera 15mg/day
    Wk 2 : phera 30mg/day
    Wk 3 : phera 30mg/day
    wk 4 : phera 15mg/day - m-drol 10mg/day
    wk 5 : m-drol 20mg/day
    wk 6 : m-drol 20mg/day

    PCT

    i will take ures and renagade's advice and overlap only for one week ... great input .. much appreciated
  8. Registered User
    psychobabble's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    210

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    get a SERM
    is serm alone itself enough ?or u suggesting along with PCT
  9. Registered User
    psychobabble's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    210

    is serm alone itself enough ?or u suggesting along with PCT
  10. Registered User
    Bait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    132

    You need a SERM as the base for your PCT, not the OTC crap.
  11. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tarpon Springs, Florida
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5549

    Quote Originally Posted by Bait View Post
    You need a SERM as the base for your PCT, not the OTC crap.
    Ditto...reps bro

    Guy dont be a fool and run 2 methyls for that long with no REAL post cycle. You will LOOSE all you put on..just tryin to help. Would I run that.......FUKC NO! Your choice.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  12. Registered User
    305Rob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    33
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    148

    Solid advice given concerning PCT.Take it seriously.

    IMO,6 weeks of orals at a low to moderate dose is not the worst of things one can do in this game.Just play it safe and have all supporting supps and ancillaries on hand.


    Btw,TripDog in your opinion i see you would not run those two together,but do you have a preference of one over the other in this situation being a 2nd cycle?And why?
    Thanks in advance.
  13. Registered User
    psychobabble's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    210

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Ditto...reps bro

    Guy dont be a fool and run 2 methyls for that long with no REAL post cycle. You will LOOSE all you put on..just tryin to help. Would I run that.......FUKC NO! Your choice.
    ure right, its my choice ..so dont tell me what to do



    lol jokin .. people i appreciate it very much .. as im just learning from others right now ..so i really appreciate it .. i will look into getting a SERM or a designer sumthin
  14. Registered User
    psychobabble's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    210

    Quote Originally Posted by 305Rob View Post
    Solid advice given concerning PCT.Take it seriously.

    IMO,6 weeks of orals at a low to moderate dose is not the worst of things one can do in this game.Just play it safe and have all supporting supps and ancillaries on hand.

    gotcha .. yup which is why i joined the forums to actually learn from people who know about the products .. ill def. be takin it seriously

    Thanks,
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in