Havoc PCT Question

A

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just need some advice on a PCT with havoc/Propadrol. This is what my pct would look like:

Post Cycle:
Nolvadex 30/30/20/10
Novedex XT
Retain 2
Post Cycle support by AI
Perfect Cycle Liver Support by AX
Cycle support by AI

*Here I was thinking of also getting Hyperdrol X-2 and MassFX from AX for post cycle to keep my strengths or is this over doing it and Novedex XT is enough?? If Novedex XT is enough I'll just get a creatine like V-12 Turbo or something. I don't know if I am over doing it if I get Hyperdrol and Mass??

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Novedex is enough. If you run the HDx2 + MFX, I would drop the PCS and Novedex.

A

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Novedex is enough. If you run the HDx2 + MFX, I would drop the PCS and Novedex.
Ya I was maybe thinking that's too much but I'm afraid of losing the strength. Maybe I'll just have to up the cals for a few weeks to hold it. I've seen someone else use HDx2 and MFX for PCT but not sure if they had NovaXT and Nolva.... BUt anyways thanks for the input :thumbsup:

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
way overkill on the pct. that will cause your body more damage then the hormones bud. pct with a serm is meant for long cycles i dont understand people using them for OTC designers.. they make otc pct's for that reason. shutdown in 4 weeks could not be severe enough to require a serm. the only compound that comes to mind to require a serm would be M1t and that is because it is like taking high dosed test cycle and compacting it into 3 weeks of hell and side effects.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest having a SERM on hand but Post Cycle Support has been working great for Havoc/Epi and the clones if you run the PCS and add a cortisol product in on day 15 of pct you should be good but i alway suggest having the SERM on hand in case of problems.

Best of luck and i am here if you have any questions:cheers:

A

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys... and YA that's what I said about having a SERM, it's overkill! But everyone told me I'm dumb if I cycle without it. Ya have it on hand I can understand but I took Phera Plex in the past and only used Rebound Xt and had no problems...

So I'll save the SERM if something pops up. Does everything else look ok? Ya I might be taking a lot of liver supports but I think it's for the better if I'm doing havoc and propadrol...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin b6 (P5P by NOW) for prolactin related to prop

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
What's up Alex-my pct is going great right now. I'm on day 8 and i feel great. early on (days 3-5) i felt kinda unbalanced but it's wierd because during the night of my day 7 after i took my PCS i felt great. and feel great today. My workout was absolutely through the roof today bro. I did chest and tris. my weight has gone up 1lb since my cycle too. i'm up 18lbs so far. listen to these guys. yeah, i would say overkill bro. I did just add some Diesel test hardcore though. just for the libido. it should be here tommorrow.
PCS, novedex xt, retain2 (after 2 wks to start), and Diesel.
along with my no explode pre workout. I feel like a champ.
I actually have been sleeping like a rock since off my cycle.
Good luck! how do you plan on taking your retain2. 5-4 pills then taper off to 1 a day or what? just wondering because I'm not sure myself? I've read alot of different dosing out there?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
way overkill on the pct. that will cause your body more damage then the hormones bud. pct with a serm is meant for long cycles i dont understand people using them for OTC designers.. they make otc pct's for that reason. shutdown in 4 weeks could not be severe enough to require a serm. the only compound that comes to mind to require a serm would be M1t and that is because it is like taking high dosed test cycle and compacting it into 3 weeks of hell and side effects.
I'm sorry, but this is just simply bad advice period.......

There is absolutely no way to gauge how each individual is going to respond to ANY compound....not to mention stacking compounds. While one person may be shutdown, another with the same cycle may not have as much of an HPTA suppression to upregulate. The key is to be prepared for the worst.

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys just need some advice on a PCT with havoc/Propadrol. This is what my pct would look like:

Post Cycle:
Nolvadex 30/30/20/10
Novedex XT
Retain 2
Post Cycle support by AI
Perfect Cycle Liver Support by AX
Cycle support by AI

*Here I was thinking of also getting Hyperdrol X-2 and MassFX from AX for post cycle to keep my strengths or is this over doing it and Novedex XT is enough?? If Novedex XT is enough I'll just get a creatine like V-12 Turbo or something. I don't know if I am over doing it if I get Hyperdrol and Mass??
What you have looks pretty good overall Alex. I would just drop the novedex XT, you don't need it. Havoc's compound properties alone should already have estrogen to a lowered level going into your pct. Make sure you have some sort of creatine in there also. I didn't forget about your PM, i've just been very busy bro. Our new Magnaform product is going to work well for PCT's like this.

A

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
What you have looks pretty good overall Alex. I would just drop the novedex XT, you don't need it. Havoc's compound properties alone should already have estrogen to a lowered level going into your pct. Make sure you have some sort of creatine in there also. I didn't forget about your PM, i've just been very busy bro. Our new Magnaform product is going to work well for PCT's like this.
Nice looking forward to anything RPN releases and I know you were busy so I didn't want to keep sending you private messages lol.

I know Nolva will bring my tests back to normal quicker than anything else I just wanted to save it in case of gyno but I guess I'll use that. I was thinking dosing for 3 weeks starting at 40/30/20??

A

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
What's up Alex-my pct is going great right now. I'm on day 8 and i feel great. early on (days 3-5) i felt kinda unbalanced but it's wierd because during the night of my day 7 after i took my PCS i felt great. and feel great today. My workout was absolutely through the roof today bro. I did chest and tris. my weight has gone up 1lb since my cycle too. i'm up 18lbs so far. listen to these guys. yeah, i would say overkill bro. I did just add some Diesel test hardcore though. just for the libido. it should be here tommorrow.
PCS, novedex xt, retain2 (after 2 wks to start), and Diesel.
along with my no explode pre workout. I feel like a champ.
I actually have been sleeping like a rock since off my cycle.
Good luck! how do you plan on taking your retain2. 5-4 pills then taper off to 1 a day or what? just wondering because I'm not sure myself? I've read alot of different dosing out there?
18lbs is insane and took notes from your log on pct. If you only have one bottle of retain I'd use the recommended dosage. I actually looked on Nutra for it and they don't have it anymore? Strange...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice looking forward to anything RPN releases and I know you were busy so I didn't want to keep sending you private messages lol.

I know Nolva will bring my tests back to normal quicker than anything else I just wanted to save it in case of gyno but I guess I'll use that. I was thinking dosing for 3 weeks starting at 40/30/20??

30/30/20 would be fine actually. I'll hit you up with that PM shortly.

A

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
30/30/20 would be fine actually. I'll hit you up with that PM shortly.
Thanks for the help Trauma and don't worry about the PM, I think I've harassed you enough :sad: