What To Exspect From Test-enant Cycle?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
What To Expect From Test-enant Cycle?

I'm doing a 10week test-enant cycle at 750mg first 4 weeks then tapered back to 500mg per week for rest.Im 6'1 170 athletic build 29 training serious now for last 3 months. 5 days a week 2 days off.Hit one bod part per day.i have done cycles before, but has been 4 years.I was jus wondern what changes i will start seeng and when.Also i did 1st injectin on THUR. and by mon i put 6 and a half pounds on. Does that have anything to do with test or is that jus me i dont put weight on easy.Like i said what can i exspect to start seeing and what weeks..thanks

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
start lower and go up actualy to build blood levels. you shud start to see it kick in week 3 fully by week 6

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
youv only been training serious for 3 months? and your running a test cycle?
the test will not start to "kick in" for several weeks. that 6 lbs you put on had nothing to do with the test, that means you not being able to gain weight is all in your head.

have you tried out the nifty little search button? there are tuns of threads full of good stuff on what to expect from test cycles

Hatebreed930

Awards
Expect 0 effects for first 2-3 weeks, week 4 you will see some strength gains, weeks 5-6 strength starts going through the roof and you start swelling up quick. This is my experience as I'm in week 7 of my first T cycle. Personally I think 10 weeks is kinda short not using a kickstart, as u will have 5 maybye 6 weeks of actually being "on". I had planned a 12 week cycle and even though I front loaded 1000mg first week(waste) I had no idea
how long it takes for this stuff to actually start working. So now I am considering actually running it for 14-15 weeks. Doing the 750 first couple weeks is a waste.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
test is best run 12-14 weeks. most optimal growth with least sides. past 14 weeks for most ppl is when sides start to really hit home and lipids go to hell.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Why is front loading 1000mg a waste?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well thanks for all the good advice,im only on second shot should i stay at 750 or go back to 500 then up ..lol..also is it to late to add a oral such as d-bol 25-40mg ed i can get it by 2marrow but wont if its gonna be a waste ,any info is appreciated

Peeodee

Peeodee

Awards
You'll have to stuff your face. Eat lots of complex carbs and proteins. Eat, Eat and eat some more. you should start feeling your muscles getting great pumps by day 7-10 and it just keeps going as long as your diet is in check. Since you're thin I wouldn't worry about getting fat so just eat as much as you can and keep your protein over 350g-400g a day and your carbs even higher. You can carb up and down. Carb up on workout days and carb down on off days. Just EAT and workout hard.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
With only training seriously for 3 months you don't need anything besides food and the weights. Why take anything when you can gain muscle naturally at an excelerated rate. Hold off on the AAS.

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Why is front loading 1000mg a waste?
Apparently its not, here's a quote from my cycle log courtesy of datBtrue that explains it pretty clearly:

"Use a steroid blood concentraion calculator or put pen to paper and use the steroid's half-life and say a 5% waste factor, the dosage and time and you can figure out how much steroid is in the blood at any given point in time.

A 1000mg dose of testosterone-enanthate will result in 104mg of active hormone in the blood by the end of week one versus a 500mg dose which results in 52mgs.

An additional dose of 1000mg of test-e in the second week results in 196mgs of active hormone in the blood by the end of the second week versus a second 500mg dose which results in only 98mgs.

The frontload described here by IroNwIlL2006 gets the blood level of test up to about 200mgs by the end of the second week whereas a no frontload protocol w/ 500mg dosing per week gets the blood level to 200mgs by the end of week five.

By the way a frontload gets the levels up quickly where they can be maintained with the normal dose. A frontload does not mean your blood levels will exceed the level you desire...to the contrary.

Frontloading means you do not have to rely on orals which can be damaging to the liver."

Hatebreed930

Awards
Apparently its not, here's a quote from my cycle log courtesy of datBtrue that explains it pretty clearly:

"Use a steroid blood concentraion calculator or put pen to paper and use the steroid's half-life and say a 5% waste factor, the dosage and time and you can figure out how much steroid is in the blood at any given point in time.

A 1000mg dose of testosterone-enanthate will result in 104mg of active hormone in the blood by the end of week one versus a 500mg dose which results in 52mgs.

An additional dose of 1000mg of test-e in the second week results in 196mgs of active hormone in the blood by the end of the second week versus a second 500mg dose which results in only 98mgs.

The frontload described here by IroNwIlL2006 gets the blood level of test up to about 200mgs by the end of the second week whereas a no frontload protocol w/ 500mg dosing per week gets the blood level to 200mgs by the end of week five.

By the way a frontload gets the levels up quickly where they can be maintained with the normal dose. A frontload does not mean your blood levels will exceed the level you desire...to the contrary.

Frontloading means you do not have to rely on orals which can be damaging to the liver."

I know all about this. Almost every experienced A.A.S user told me front loading was a waste, but I could not see how this is so. In terms of theory yes front loading should work which is why I did it. In the real world though it still seems that test c or test e take 4-6 weeks to kick in period!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
ive done cycles both ways and frontloading seems to amplify the side effects, and only speeds up the test kicking in by about 2 weeks. oral jumpstarts are my personal preference.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
im going to stay at or around 500mg

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
ive done cycles both ways and frontloading seems to amplify the side effects, and only speeds up the test kicking in by about 2 weeks. oral jumpstarts are my personal preference.
Yeah I'd kickstart with an oral or prop if I had the option. I know when I frontloaded I felt my gear kick in end of week 3, shooting 1000 for first two weeks. That is early for test-e, but yeah first 3 weeks are pretty uneventful.