Super NOX

mmccity

Awards
Has anyone heard of the Product Super NOX by Americauetical Nutitionals? Supposedly it is like Superdrol with NO Explode.

Anyone?

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
The companies suggested use for their product is a 12 week cycle....damn. I bet we will here a lot of horror stories from newbies who follow those directions.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow!

"Directions: Take 1 scoop with 8-12 oz of water 30-40 minutes prior to training not to exceed 5 time per week. After 12 weeks of use, take 4 weeks off before resuming use. "

"Disclaimer: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images. "

Remember, Don't exceed 5 time per week!!!!.

I just can't believe some of the crap they sell.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to drag this back up, but I was talking to a local supplement shop owner today and said this is by far one of the most popular products that he sells. He said high school and college kids come in by the droves trying to buy it thinking its a pre-wo creatine, no supplement that gives great pumps. He doesn't sell to them unless they are of age of course, but he says he says someone is telling these young kids about this stuff. He trys to educate on it as much as possible, but some how its getting to the under 18 year olds. I can't imagine a high school kid getting a hold of this stuff and thinking "well if one scoop is good, then 2 will be better". I'm sure some idiot has done this and thats 40mg of Superdrol in ONE DOSE. You can imagine how bad this could be if the person did this on a consistant basis.

Is it just me or are some of thes supplement companies getting really BOLD with their products? First stacks already built into one cap, like Testadrol, Rage, etc. And now this! Man what's next?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Jesus, this scares me. I know that if I had seen something like this when I was a teenager I may have been tempted to buy it. Man it is horrible what these companies will do to make a buck.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got a question alot of ppl dont think about. when u put massive amount of SD in no explode and shake it up like this company did. there is a estimation that it will be 10mg per scoop. but on some day it cen end up being 7mg and some days 15mg. it all depends which side u scoop. same goes with any pre w.o. powders that contain massive amounts of ingredients.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Thought of that same thing. This is just insane. There is no way of telling how much you are getting in each scoop.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Just my point! Can you imagine the long term sides that you would see if a 165lb 16-17 year old took this consistantly for a month or so. At 2 heavy scoops they might get up to 30 or so mg of Superdrol in one sitting. You can imagine the havoc this would cause on a young individual's endocrine system. Not to mention there are no real support supplements (Milk Thistle, NAC, Saw Palmetto, Red Rice Yeast) in the mix.

So you fry your endocrine system in addition to destroying your liver!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i got a question alot of ppl dont think about. when u put massive amount of SD in no explode and shake it up like this company did. there is a estimation that it will be 10mg per scoop. but on some day it cen end up being 7mg and some days 15mg. it all depends which side u scoop. same goes with any pre w.o. powders that contain massive amounts of ingredients.
well if you want to follow this reasoning then there is no way to make sure your getting a constant amount of any supp in any mixed product....all they do is take everything and throw it in a big vat and mix it like ten million times....why would this be any different if they throw in superdrol....not defending this product but....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
becuasein if this happenes with arginine that one thing but i it happenes with sd (a potenet steroid) that another thing. theres no damaging diff between 3g of arginine and 5g. but there is between 10mg of sd and 30mg. specially for a young dude. but me personaly im xtremely ocd about my dosage. so knowing that a steroid i should be taking constanyl at 30mg has a chance of being 10mg would tick me off

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
lol...so my buddy is on 3rd week of super nox. This is his first run of any compound EVER. Its sad because I told him NOT to run this no matter what, but since he lives in AZ and I live in WA, its not like he would listen. But anyways, he was stoked about this when he first got it since some of his buddies were running it too, so all the warnings and precautions I told him went right out the window. I talked to him today and I guess he is having the worst sides possible from it. Painful back pumps, insane headaches, in a total rage/anger problem 24/7. So I told him stop taking it and go on PCT right away. He says he only wants to do PCT for 2 weeks and run Spawn since his buddies heard its the shiet. :saw:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
any shop keeper that sells this, let alone to a kid, needs to have his balls *checked* with a ball-peen hammer. And the company that makes it, needs to be forced to consume a double serving for 24 weeks.....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
becuasein if this happenes with arginine that one thing but i it happenes with sd (a potenet steroid) that another thing. theres no damaging diff between 3g of arginine and 5g. but there is between 10mg of sd and 30mg. specially for a young dude. but me personaly im xtremely ocd about my dosage. so knowing that a steroid i should be taking constanyl at 30mg has a chance of being 10mg would tick me off

the same process is used when they put it in pills....all the active and the filler get put into a vat and stirred up....then they take all that and cap it....they are not measuring out 20mgs of super for each individual pill...

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah but how many ingredients r in a superdrol pill compared to a servings of nox. the mpore crap u mix in the higher chances r of an upset of ingredients.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
lol...so my buddy is on 3rd week of super nox. This is his first run of any compound EVER. Its sad because I told him NOT to run this no matter what, but since he lives in AZ and I live in WA, its not like he would listen. But anyways, he was stoked about this when he first got it since some of his buddies were running it too, so all the warnings and precautions I told him went right out the window. I talked to him today and I guess he is having the worst sides possible from it. Painful back pumps, insane headaches, in a total rage/anger problem 24/7. So I told him stop taking it and go on PCT right away. He says he only wants to do PCT for 2 weeks and run Spawn since his buddies heard its the shiet. :saw:
CRAZY!!!:stupid:

snakeoil

snakeoil

Awards
supernox

starting next week. what should I use for a PCT?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont take that crap, just get some no explode and mdrol so u can control the intake of ur superdrol

snakeoil

snakeoil

Awards
Super Nox

I heard it works. couple people at the gym took it and got great results. took a pct after and proper cycle support. should I get Nolva or stick with a novadex xt? I'm only going to take it 4 weeks and then PCT right after. Will Superdrol lean me out on the right diet or will I bloat?

muller

muller

Awards
I heard it works. couple people at the gym took it and got great results. took a pct after and proper cycle support. should I get Nolva or stick with a novadex xt? I'm only going to take it 4 weeks and then PCT right after. Will Superdrol lean me out on the right diet or will I bloat?
are f'kin serious?? Of course it WORKS if it has superdrol in it. Its not SAFE!!! lol, I actually just saw an old post about this where a jackass said "twice the pumps than I got from no-xplode!!!" and then like 3 kids reply "holy sheet, I'm getting me some!"

They see superdrol and think its no big deal because if you live in the world of GNC, you never even heard of it and you'll think its just some other proprietary blended BS herbal thing... because, afterall, steroids are illegal.. LMAO

dude, get yourself some No-Xplode, black powder, superpump 250, RPM.. any of those... and take it pre-workout and if you wanna throw in some superdrol for "fun" then buy s-roid or mdrol and take it at a proper dose.. JEEEESE!!

This is by far.. BY FAAAAR the scariest product on the market for 2 reasons already expressed - dosage from scoop to scoop and its marketed as a NO product.. not a steroid/ProHormone/DS product, but a NO product. When I was younger, I jumped from NO to NO looking for that mythical "pump" in a bottle and if I saw this, and then heard someone say it has SD and it works, I'd ignore the superdrol part b/c I never heard of such things when I was younger, and I'd jump on the bandwagon and buy it after a NO-xplode bottle runs empty.. so thats that, this is the byproduct of the ultimate scum of supplement making, and I'd take ANYTHING from IDS before taking this, and that says alot.

^^not to bash mass tabs, however, cus they're the bees knees

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the same process is used when they put it in pills....all the active and the filler get put into a vat and stirred up....then they take all that and cap it....they are not measuring out 20mgs of super for each individual pill...
You can get a consistent blend, which is immediately capped. When powders sit as powders, density and settling forces concentration pockets.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
You can get a consistent blend, which is immediately capped. When powders sit as powders, density and settling forces concentration pockets.
Mr. Dsade, with your experience in the supplement industry, I'd be curious to get your take on Super NOX. What do you think?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mr. Dsade, with your experience in the supplement industry, I'd be curious to get your take on Super NOX. What do you think?
I think it's reprehensible that someone would market it - for the reasons stated above.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
I think it's reprehensible that someone would market it - for the reasons stated above.
Glad to hear. It seems most of the new little companies coming out could care less about their customers, but instead all they want is what's in your pockets. I've always thought RPN had my best interest in mind and actually have seen you guys talk several customers out of higher doses of your products. Most would say more is better, so that the customer gets to the bottem of the bottle faster.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, not to change the subject, but any news on the Raspberry Keytone Gum? Looking forward to this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade, not to change the subject, but any news on the Raspberry Keytone Gum? Looking forward to this.
Slow going, due to funding, but I just pulled out the NDA again to send it out.

Hoping to get this rolling shortly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is that gum?

It's Thermo-Gum....Geranamine, Raspberry Ketones, low-dose caffeine, Zingerone and probably Piperine...all in a Hot Raspberry Cinnamon flavor that tastes good.

Great for chewing at work, while driving, preworkout, etc - and portable.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
It's Thermo-Gum....Geranamine, Raspberry Ketones, low-dose caffeine, Zingerone and probably Piperine...all in a Hot Raspberry Cinnamon flavor that tastes good.

That sounds AWESOME! I can't wait! Good Luck with everything and I hope the funding situation gets better for you.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to be your first buyer when it hits Nutra or anywhere else.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

wow....this is awesome....do you have any price ideas? how many pieces would be in a pack?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow....this is awesome....do you have any price ideas? how many pieces would be in a pack?
Shooting for 45 pieces in a small plastic container (flat, like a mint container) and a price of under $6.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Shooting for 45 pieces in a small plastic container (flat, like a mint container) and a price of under $6.
sounds awesome.....very innovative....id try a couple packs out....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you think the ETA is on these? Not to pin you down, just excited about the product. I'd buy several packs as well.
I have to sign the NDA, then send all ingredients to Canada, where these are going to be manufactured. I pay them $5k R&D cost then they send me about 20 different taste samples. I approve one, send it back, then would have final product within 5 weeks.

Fair estimate is about 9 weeks.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
I have to sign the NDA, then send all ingredients to Canada, where these are going to be manufactured. I pay them $5k R&D cost then they send me about 20 different taste samples. I approve one, send it back, then would have final product within 5 weeks.

Fair estimate is about 9 weeks.
I just put it on my calendar. jk, of course. Good Luck with everything and keep us posted.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just put it on my calendar. jk, of course. Good Luck with everything and keep us posted.
will do...glad to see more excitement this time on it...it's been sitting for 2 years now, waiting.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
will do...glad to see more excitement this time on it...it's been sitting for 2 years now, waiting.
Honestly this gum sounds pretty addictive. Just get everyone "hooked" and it should be a gold mine. I love stims so I could see myself really loving this! My wife (littlejeni) said she would love to try it too. Sounds like a good product to stack with DCP (which I currently have 3 bottles of). I'm on a business trip right now and could really use a piece. I think it would be a staple for a sales rep like me (a stim that freshens your breath).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly this gum sounds pretty addictive. Just get everyone "hooked" and it should be a gold mine. I love stims so I could see myself really loving this! My wife (littlejeni) said she would love to try it too. Sounds like a good product to stack with DCP (which I currently have 3 bottles of). I'm on a business trip right now and could really use a piece. I think it would be a staple for a sales rep like me (a stim that freshens your breath).
It's also sweetened with Xylitol, which means it will strengthen your teeth.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
It's also sweetened with Xylitol, which means it will strengthen your teeth.
No one wants to buy from a sales guy missing teeth, so also very important. :biglaugh:

If you could only crowbar into that show Biggest Loser on NBC. They push that Extra Gum like it's going out of style. Now those contestants would lose weight even faster on RPN's Gum and they'd have more energy. Hell this has the potential to be huge! If 5-hour energy can be in every gas station and store in US why can't this be in the Gum section by the register. Just my 2 cents of course.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one wants to buy from a sales guy missing teeth, so also very important. :biglaugh:

If you could only crowbar into that show Biggest Loser on NBC. They push that Extra Gum like it's going out of style. Now those contestants would lose weight even faster on RPN's Gum and they'd have more energy. Hell this has the potential to be huge! If 5-hour energy can be in every gas station and store in US why can't this be in the Gum section by the register. Just my 2 cents of course.
That is absolutely the plan for the Thermogum. That's the problem with 500 ideas and only 2 hands....it's tough to juggle without dropping.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
That is absolutely the plan for the Thermogum. That's the problem with 500 ideas and only 2 hands....it's tough to juggle without dropping.

Hang in there big guy and Good Luck.