Need info on the whole '-drol thing'

Kevf

Kevf

Awards
I'm curious how everybody can see all the differences on all the ...-drol supps.

While I understand the fundamentals of protein, fishoil, creatine and NO-products, I can't seem to grasp the thing when it's coming down to all the drol-supps. When I search at a site like 1fast400 with only 'drol' it will give me a huge list of supps like:

d-drol
forma-drol
methadrol
m-drol

etc

checking the labels and ingredients doesn't help me at all, the compounds are just way to complex!

But since I've been reading this site I've learned that there are at least 3 distinctions I can make. It can either be a:

- Designer roid
- Prohormone
- Natural booster

But how to find out iin which category I have to place them and where can I find the exact mechanism behind those supps, without all the overdone commercial promises?

Hope you guys can help me out and that I've placed it in the right sub-forum

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious how everybody can see all the differences on all the ...-drol supps.

While I understand the fundamentals of protein, fishoil, creatine and NO-products, I can't seem to grasp the thing when it's coming down to all the drol-supps. When I search at a site like 1fast400 with only 'drol' it will give me a huge list of supps like:

d-drol
forma-drol
methadrol
m-drol

etc

checking the labels and ingredients doesn't help me at all, the compounds are just way to complex!

But since I've been reading this site I've learned that there are at least 3 distinctions I can make. It can either be a:

- Designer roid
- Prohormone
- Natural booster

But how to find out iin which category I have to place them and where can I find the exact mechanism behind those supps, without all the overdone commercial promises?

Hope you guys can help me out and that I've placed it in the right sub-forum

Knowing chemistry is usually what it takes.

Since I don't know chemistry, I have a list of the popular ones (SD, PP, HD, Epi) and I can compare them. The trick is to find which product it's a knockoff of. Cuz they usually knock off one of the popular older ones. If it's unknown, then I run a search and see what the heck it is