Need info on the whole '-drol thing'

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Need info on the whole '-drol thing'

I'm curious how everybody can see all the differences on all the ...-drol supps.

While I understand the fundamentals of protein, fishoil, creatine and NO-products, I can't seem to grasp the thing when it's coming down to all the drol-supps. When I search at a site like 1fast400 with only 'drol' it will give me a huge list of supps like:

d-drol
    forma-drol
    methadrol
    m-drol

etc

checking the labels and ingredients doesn't help me at all, the compounds are just way to complex!

But since I've been reading this site I've learned that there are at least 3 distinctions I can make. It can either be a:

- Designer roid
    - Prohormone
    - Natural booster

But how to find out iin which category I have to place them and where can I find the exact mechanism behind those supps, without all the overdone commercial promises?

Hope you guys can help me out and that I've placed it in the right sub-forum

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kevf View Post
    I'm curious how everybody can see all the differences on all the ...-drol supps.

While I understand the fundamentals of protein, fishoil, creatine and NO-products, I can't seem to grasp the thing when it's coming down to all the drol-supps. When I search at a site like 1fast400 with only 'drol' it will give me a huge list of supps like:

d-drol
    forma-drol
    methadrol
    m-drol

etc

checking the labels and ingredients doesn't help me at all, the compounds are just way to complex!

But since I've been reading this site I've learned that there are at least 3 distinctions I can make. It can either be a:

- Designer roid
    - Prohormone
    - Natural booster

But how to find out iin which category I have to place them and where can I find the exact mechanism behind those supps, without all the overdone commercial promises?

Hope you guys can help me out and that I've placed it in the right sub-forum

Knowing chemistry is usually what it takes.

Since I don't know chemistry, I have a list of the popular ones (SD, PP, HD, Epi) and I can compare them. The trick is to find which product it's a knockoff of. Cuz they usually knock off one of the popular older ones. If it's unknown, then I run a search and see what the heck it is
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

The easiest way to find out what the compound is to take the chemical name and put it into google it will tell you what it is
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. H-drol/Tren-X cycle info.
    By jimster7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 10:33 AM
  2. PCT INFO FOR CEL-M-DROL
    By Jamestown22 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 10:16 PM