Is H-drol gone for ever

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Just when I assume it will be around for a while everyone runs out of it.

Does CEL plan on making a new batch?

If they do make a new batch what is the likely hood it will be a rush job and will be a batch that everyone reports dubious reports from?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Its still out there man. It just aint quite a cheap as NP but around for $30. NP got us all used to $22 now we yell rip off when we see it everywhere else!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
CEL's actually doing a big run as we speak. Their ship date is April 13th so H-Drol's still alive and kickin'

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
The problem with H-drol is you basically have to use two bottles for a cycle. When it gets in the $35 dollar range for a bottle your better off just getting a hold of one of those paper guys and getting real stuff.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
The problem with H-drol is you basically have to use two bottles for a cycle. When it gets in the $35 dollar range for a bottle your better off just getting a hold of one of those paper guys and getting real stuff.
you are kinder right there. 50mg/day for 4 weeks isnt really enough for me either.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking about this yesterday. I wish they'd make bottles of 90 or 120 and charge a little more.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
I was just thinking about this yesterday. I wish they'd make bottles of 90 or 120 and charge a little more.
exactly! the mdrol is like 90 a bottle i think...wonder why hdrol is less...

305Rob

Awards
x2,The Hdrol fans would happily pay the $ to have a proper cycles' worth in one bottle.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They have a superdrol pheraplex combo at my local supplement store.They charge basically $100.00 for it!!!The sad thing is I bought it.I didn't know about NP at the time,and I didn't know what was in it.The guy said it was new and good,so I bought it.Then I ran it 6 weeks after last cycle cause the guy said you only had to wait a month,and got nothing but leg cramps because of this!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
exactly! the mdrol is like 90 a bottle i think...wonder why hdrol is less...
well its just a clone of gaspari halodrol isnt it. 30 days at 50mg so 60 caps at 25mg. Same thing. It would be good if all supp co's came out with bigger bottles in every supp and gave you the option of buying bigger bottles but they wont..

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I just got a free bottle of Methandrol 50 by Webber Pharm (50mg of Halodrol, 30 caps in a bottle)

Thinking of stacking it with 30mg Epistane for a lean bulker 30 days. What do you think?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I just got a free bottle of Methandrol 50 by Webber Pharm (50mg of Halodrol, 30 caps in a bottle)

Thinking of stacking it with 30mg Epistane for a lean bulker 30 days. What do you think?
On it right now my friend but running Epi at 40mg. Wont be doing it again, strength has gone up nicely but joints dry out far too much so they cant handle the extra weight. Saying that its really only my bench and squat that i notice it but its not a nice feeling either way.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
On it right now my friend but running Epi at 40mg. Wont be doing it again, strength has gone up nicely but joints dry out far too much so they cant handle the extra weight. Saying that its really only my bench and squat that i notice it but its not a nice feeling either way.

Word. Maybe you should try a high volume, lower weight program to ease the joints.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Well i really wanted to get my strength up on this cycle. Im still happy with the way things are going. The dry joints aren't too much of a problem but yeah i'd try things a little differently next time. Im taking cissus now as well, not sure if its helping but better then nothing. Im dropping back to higher volume less wieght for the last two weeks.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well i really wanted to get my strength up on this cycle. Im still happy with the way things are going. The dry joints aren't too much of a problem but yeah i'd try things a little differently next time. Im taking cissus now as well, not sure if its helping but better then nothing. Im dropping back to higher volume less wieght for the last two weeks.
Good idea. Right now I'm running 30mg Epi with a blend of PP/SD I made myself pulsed on workout days for 4 weeks. I'm doing a high volume bulk and then going to intensity/heavy weights during pct which will consist of Nolva and Hyperdrol.

7 days in and 4lbs gained

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Good idea. Right now I'm running 30mg Epi with a blend of PP/SD I made myself pulsed on workout days for 4 weeks. I'm doing a high volume bulk and then going to intensity/heavy weights during pct which will consist of Nolva and Hyperdrol.

7 days in and 4lbs gained
Niiiiiice, you'l get some great size and strength out of that. Im not going to touch PP again since it gave me gyno even though i felt fantastic on it not to mention was strength was up more in two weeks then 5 week on Epi.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Niiiiiice, you'l get some great size and strength out of that. Im not going to touch PP again since it gave me gyno even though i felt fantastic on it not to mention was strength was up more in two weeks then 5 week on Epi.
PP gave me gyno too, but im hoping that Epi will 'block' any possibility, plus it's low dose.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
il have to see how that goes for you. i never went higher then 20 on my pp and two weeks later.....boobies.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
m-drol/p-plex/h-drol are all mimics of other products. The dosing is exactly the same which is why you get less in H-Drol despite it being weaker.

Like you guys, I need to find some H-Drol asap.

I've been selling these bottles for $50/each.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My friend got bad gyno from P-Plex as well. It was actually about 1 months after his last dose. It is pretty nasty, the lump is about the size of a marble.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
mine came on thick and fast. such a shame cos without the gyno i doubt id ever run anything other then pp in regards to ph's.