Test E/Winny/Var LOG

dra05ke

Awards
will be providing more information tomorrow along with my stats/diet/and workout routine and all that other good stuff....just have a quick general question ...i start my cycle tomorrow as soon as my test gets here .i have already jumpstarted with D-bol been on for about 4 days ..already gettin bloated in the face pretty bad ...i am taking 1/4mg a-dex/ED ...Proviron will be coming with my test and winny ...is it okay to take both 1/4mg A-Dex and 50mg/Proviron ED to keep bloat and gyno away??? or should i just stick with one?? and if so, which one works better for bloat ..i have Nolva on hand in case gyno gets to become a problem.

THANKS!!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
winy shud keep all water off of you it has anti-e properties.. winny var and arim is going to be very dry on your joints. the prov will be better on cycle use the adex in low doses during pct.

dra05ke

Awards
i most likely will not get gyno while taking proviron/winny/var and 280 mg/test a week ..correct??

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea man ur fine. thers basicly no way to get gyno unless your gera is bunk and its actualy just estradiol in pills. :p

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i most likely will not get gyno while taking proviron/winny/var and 280 mg/test a week ..correct??
how are you dosing the test throughout the week and 280mg is on the low side.

dra05ke

Awards
one shot of 280 mg test E/week ...the test is SOLELY a maintenance test to keep my libido energy mood up from the anavar at 60mg ED ..i've tried it many times without test and it just didnt work out ..i became too lethargic and depressed and just ended up finishing the cycle early ..so now im giving it a go with a maintenance test.

dra05ke

Awards
did my first inject into my right quad..went in so smooth ..just glided right in? is this normal lol ..i thought it was going to be harder than that ..2 hours after now and i can tell it will be sore tomorrow already but i expected that ...i am also taking proviron 50 mg/day ...will this help the test to kick in faster ..and when should i expect the test flu and how long does it typically last?? is it possible for it to be REAL gear without getting the test flu?

dra05ke

Awards
also want to note ..i bumped the test up to 375 mg/week

dra05ke

Awards
would it be OK to throw in Recreate the new fatburner from USP labs to help me shed some unwanted fat ..being as this is a recomp cycle?? ..i'm definitely going to run it along with my PCT for it's test boosting and anti-catbolic/cortisol blocking capabilities ...just want to see if it would be a wise/worthwhile addition to add it in while ON-cycle as well for 3-4 weeks.