Phosphatidylserine
Phosphatidylcholine
Phosphatidylethanolamine
Phosphatidylinositol
Phosphatidic Acid
Caprylic Triglycerides
Capric Triglycerides
Other Ingredients
Purified Water, Glycerin USP, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Monostearate, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Sodium Alginate, Artificial Colors, FD&C Blue #1, Phosphoric Acid, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Foam Control Agent.

FiniGenX Magnum Suggested Use
As a dietary supplement, take 4ml (or a maximum of 6ml) twice daily. Take dosages 8 hrs. apart.
......and the old one was Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione . I've used the old version and it was an excellent prohormone, albeit very expensive. The newer version seeems like an okay product and I have thought about using it myself. The newer version won't deliver the type of gains that the old one did. Its really not even close to being like the old formula, so comparing the two isn't very fair. If you want a product like the old version, then Hardcore Formulations has a product called T-Roid, currently available at NutraPlanet.

orangejuice07

Awards
is there any side effects that go along with the old formula? did they change the formula for a reason maybe?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
is there any side effects that go along with the old formula? did they change the formula for a reason maybe?
Yes, there were side effects, but nothing too serious besides lethargy, loss of libido, or spikes in prolactin. I liked the product as good bit. They changed the formula to a DSHEA compliant formula that capitalizes on an existing, reputable, name. Its all the rage right now..........