need some help for my first cycle

papa1

Awards
i'm 5'11 bout 190 lbs, bench 365, squat 455....dont even know if that matters but anyways im going to do my first cycle and the truth is i dont know what to take really. i thought to take dianabol the first week stacking it with deca and winstrol but i dont really know how much of it to take or how often or how long, by the way im 25 and bf is 5 %...any help is apretiated

Hatebreed930

Awards
i'm 5'11 bout 190 lbs, bench 365, squat 455....dont even know if that matters but anyways im going to do my first cycle and the truth is i dont know what to take really. i thought to take dianabol the first week stacking it with deca and winstrol but i dont really know how much of it to take or how often or how long, by the way im 25 and bf is 5 %...any help is apretiated

Since your at 5% bf I imagine you want to bulk. Anybody will tell you a standard first cycle should be test only run it at 500mg/week for 12 weeks. You probably would want to use an oral such as D-bol or Anadrol for the first 4-5 weeks as I can tell you from experience and research that it takes 5-6 weeks for a long estered test to fully kick in, and you will see nothing happen till week 5 or 6.

papa1

Awards
so after the sixth week of dbol whatdo i take for the next six weeks?? the deca??

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
so after the sixth week of dbol whatdo i take for the next six weeks?? the deca??

This is not to put you down bro but you have some more research to do before doing this gain the knowledge then run it you will be happy you did and will have a better cycle use the search funtion here plenty of info on test and d-bol and all the other compounds i wish you luck:cheers:

papa1

Awards
i understand what u mean but some advice would be great

thewrx

Awards
Throw some test in the mix. Also I highly doubt you are 5% bf, but that is an impressive squat # so I wont dispute.

Hatebreed930

Awards
Just Google or search this forum using this search term "beginner first cycle". You will find plenty of info.