Help on my first cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12%

Help on my first cycle

Sorry, this is my first post and I need help please. I am taking Dianabol and a test. I am 16 and going out for my HS football team. How long should I do this for, can I keep this going until after football season? I started 3 weeks ago and have gained 7 pounds.

measurements are 5'11 155, waist is 30. My bench is (135, 155, 185 , 195). Am I to young for PCT? How often do I take the Test? My friend said to shoot i cc every day but that will not last me more than another month. I spent a lot of money on this and I want to make sure I did this right?

Should I take Epistane too? I hear good things about that.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

Quote Originally Posted by HSmusical View Post
    Sorry, this is my first post and I need help please. I am taking Dianabol and a test. I am 16 and going out for my HS football team. How long should I do this for, can I keep this going until after football season? I started 3 weeks ago and have gained 7 pounds.

measurements are 5'11 155, waist is 30. My bench is (135, 155, 185 , 195). Am I to young for PCT? How often do I take the Test? My friend said to shoot i cc every day but that will not last me more than another month. I spent a lot of money on this and I want to make sure I did this right?

This has to be a joke!!!! If this is for real, may God bless you. You are going to screw yourself up for life. If for real, jump off the roids today and start eating food. 5'11 155 is way to skinny. Don't mean to laugh at you kid but you don't know what the hell you are doing and will only get hurt. Eat healthy and take a multi vitamin. When you hit 22 look into juice if the natural route isn't going that well.
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

If you are serious you need to stop and do a pct and do not even think about steriods again till your 21 also if you are 16 you are not supposed to be posting about steriods here
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.84%

:
    So frustrating to read posts where people don't bother asking the right questions till AFTER having made the wrong choices. Unless this is a joke, it's pretty sad that the OG poster probably wont even check back here or listen to the advice that is given
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.93%

LOL this is funny 16 years old and 5'11 and 155lbs? All you need to do is eat your ass off and take creatine. YOU ARE MAKING A HUGE ****ING MISTAKE BY JUICING, I'LL SAY IT AGAIN YOU ARE MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE!!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

Quote Originally Posted by LiftNDestroy View Post
    :
    So frustrating to read posts where people don't bother asking the right questions till AFTER having made the wrong choices. Unless this is a joke, it's pretty sad that the OG poster probably wont even check back here or listen to the advice that is given
    I want to laugh at this kid because I really don't believe this is true. And his name is High School musical???? WTF is that??? 16 and steroids, damn. Thanks for the laugh musical. He should be repped for this absurd post.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.84%

Quote Originally Posted by ALJD0812 View Post
    I want to laugh at this kid because I really don't believe this is true. And his name is High School musical???? WTF is that??? 16 and steroids, damn. Thanks for the laugh musical. He should be repped for this absurd post.
    LOL yeah, I laughed after seeing his name was actually HSMusical hahaha
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

trollllllllllllll
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.93%

Might as well have been like this:

"Hi I'm a 10 year old female in a gymnastics class and I started taking Anadrol-50 3 weeks ago and plan to take it for a few years straight that way Ill make it to the olympics when I'm 13, any advice or helpful suggestions?"
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.88%

You should add superdrol also, i heard its the sh!t when you take it with test. Take it at about 60mg a day for 8 weeks that should give you decent results.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you're real, please get off the juice and get help for your PCT now! You're getting short term gains with long term problems. The cool kids at school may be doing it, but you don't have to. There are better ways of doing this at your age that will give you great permanent results with no long term problems - adjust your diet, workout, and rest schedule.

If you're a troll, then see your way out and don't come back.
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Its just a guy trolling for responses....It isn't serious, maybe someone who was banned or something. Its easy to tell its a fake.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.12%

troll
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.59%

early April f00lz joke

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6