Help on my first cycle

HSmusical

Awards
Sorry, this is my first post and I need help please. I am taking Dianabol and a test. I am 16 and going out for my HS football team. How long should I do this for, can I keep this going until after football season? I started 3 weeks ago and have gained 7 pounds.

measurements are 5'11 155, waist is 30. My bench is (135, 155, 185 , 195). Am I to young for PCT? How often do I take the Test? My friend said to shoot i cc every day but that will not last me more than another month. I spent a lot of money on this and I want to make sure I did this right?

Should I take Epistane too? I hear good things about that.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Sorry, this is my first post and I need help please. I am taking Dianabol and a test. I am 16 and going out for my HS football team. How long should I do this for, can I keep this going until after football season? I started 3 weeks ago and have gained 7 pounds.

measurements are 5'11 155, waist is 30. My bench is (135, 155, 185 , 195). Am I to young for PCT? How often do I take the Test? My friend said to shoot i cc every day but that will not last me more than another month. I spent a lot of money on this and I want to make sure I did this right?

This has to be a joke!!!! If this is for real, may God bless you. You are going to screw yourself up for life. If for real, jump off the roids today and start eating food. 5'11 155 is way to skinny. Don't mean to laugh at you kid but you don't know what the hell you are doing and will only get hurt. Eat healthy and take a multi vitamin. When you hit 22 look into juice if the natural route isn't going that well.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
:frustrate:
So frustrating to read posts where people don't bother asking the right questions till AFTER having made the wrong choices. Unless this is a joke, it's pretty sad that the OG poster probably wont even check back here or listen to the advice that is given

Hatebreed930

Awards

LOL this is funny 16 years old and 5'11 and 155lbs? All you need to do is eat your ass off and take creatine. YOU ARE MAKING A HUGE ****ING MISTAKE BY JUICING, I'LL SAY IT AGAIN YOU ARE MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE!!

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
:frustrate:
So frustrating to read posts where people don't bother asking the right questions till AFTER having made the wrong choices. Unless this is a joke, it's pretty sad that the OG poster probably wont even check back here or listen to the advice that is given
I want to laugh at this kid because I really don't believe this is true. And his name is High School musical???? WTF is that??? 16 and steroids, damn. Thanks for the laugh musical. He should be repped for this absurd post.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I want to laugh at this kid because I really don't believe this is true. And his name is High School musical???? WTF is that??? 16 and steroids, damn. Thanks for the laugh musical. He should be repped for this absurd post.
LOL yeah, I laughed after seeing his name was actually HSMusical hahaha :toofunny:

Hatebreed930

Awards
Might as well have been like this:

"Hi I'm a 10 year old female in a gymnastics class and I started taking Anadrol-50 3 weeks ago and plan to take it for a few years straight that way Ill make it to the olympics when I'm 13, any advice or helpful suggestions?"

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established

You should add superdrol also, i heard its the sh!t when you take it with test. Take it at about 60mg a day for 8 weeks that should give you decent results. :rofl:

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established

If you're real, please get off the juice and get help for your PCT now! You're getting short term gains with long term problems. The cool kids at school may be doing it, but you don't have to. There are better ways of doing this at your age that will give you great permanent results with no long term problems - adjust your diet, workout, and rest schedule.

If you're a troll, then see your way out and don't come back.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its just a guy trolling for responses....It isn't serious, maybe someone who was banned or something. Its easy to tell its a fake.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10