Superdrol Diet Plan?

tl77

Awards
I was looking for a sample diet for someone who would be cycling superdrol. Any links or suggestions. Thanks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just eat clean and healthy, theres no "set" diet to help maximize gains

what is ur goal?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i say eat like a horse and in the last week and a half start cutting yur carb intake

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just eat clean like i said before, and consume most of ur carbs pre and post workout

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
eat as clean as you can, don't worry about carbs/fats as long as they are clean, add in one cheat day a week, and don't go too crazy on your cheat day

chug protein shakes, for pre and post workout, 40-50grams of protein and 30-40 grams of waxy maize

Optimum Nutrition Glycomaize
Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex (or Gold Standard)
Thats what i did/used when I ran m-drol, and I gained extremely well

cycle support on cycle and pct
nolva, cort blocker, test booster for pct

dice404

Awards
How is your diet on a normal bulk? When you ususally bulk what macro break down do you use? I would say stick to the macro ratio you normally bulk at, maybe shift carbs up a little, and add in like 500 cals. If your not gaining enough, add some more cals.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Look up the lean mass diet on the scivationbooks website. Not related to Superdrol, or any anabolics, but it is a great starting point.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I was wondering if I should continue to eat the same number of calories on Superdrol as I do when regularly bulking ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Stroke UR Ego Anabolics 3
Anabolics 5
Supplements 28
Anabolics 7