What should I telll my pappa?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.5%

What should I telll my pappa?

My source only delivers to addresses and not PO BOX'S, and its international. So when my dad comes to sign for the package what should I tell him ;P. It comes from trinidad too, which makes it even more suspicious. Anyone got any good one liners?

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Just tell him the truth.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.93%

Parents house, parents rules. enough said.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.5%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just tell him the truth.
    I would but things aren't working out right now with our family. I swear to god our family is the most messed up family in the ****ing world. And when I tell them I want to do steroids, they will kick me the **** out. So yes, I won't tell them. Any other advice? And if they catch me I will tell them the truth, and why I am doing it.

Its funny because anabolics enhance my life and not destroy it. It might have some health affects, but there seriously worth every penny.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by freeze2000 View Post
    I would but things aren't working out right now with our family. I swear to god our family is the most messed up family in the ****ing world. And when I tell them I want to do steroids, they will kick me the **** out. So yes, I won't tell them. Any other advice? And if they catch me I will tell them the truth, and why I am doing it.

Its funny because anabolics enhance my life and not destroy it. It might have some health affects, but there seriously worth every penny.

How old are you?. You should have more respect for your parents, after all they brought you into this world...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.93%

And they can take you out too. I would never do anything to jeoprodize my relationship with my parents. How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    How old are you?. You should have more respect for your parents, after all they brought you into this world...
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.42%

Quote Originally Posted by freeze2000 View Post

kid think bout this...what if it is a controlled divealry with the DEA..You releize all the domsitics sources getting busted and your order has to go though customs...since the package is going to your house address your family, could lose lots, and destory ur familys life too...rule # 1 dont ship international to your home EVER. period..
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

lol... post above me said what I had to say.
  9. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

I always get the pleasure of raining on the parade.

Please. This board, it's staff, ownership and most members do not want the liability and negative attention that these sort of posts and discussion draw.

This is a non-source board.

Thanks.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.p..._new_faq_rules

Remember: Talking about steroid/illegal drug use on an internet forum is perfectly legal and the discussion aspect will NOT change

. Talking about buying and/or selling steroids/illegal substances on an internet forum is illegal!

This activity is considered: conspiracy to traffic a controlled substance! This is a federal offense!