What do you think of my cycle?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Been tinkering with how I am going to do this. I got the following all ready to go for May/June.

Test Enth, Winstrol tabs, 10 bottles of Havoc (lol, yes 10 bottles), and Arimdex.

week 1 (500 mg Test, 40 mg Epistane/Havoc)
week 2 (500 mg Test, 40 mg Epistane/Havoc)
week 3 (500 mg Test, 40 mg Epistane/Havoc)
week 4 (500 mg Test, 40 mg Epistane/Havoc)
week 5 (500 mg Test, 20 mg Epistane/Havoc)
week 6 (500 mg Test, 20 mg Epistane/Havoc, .5 mg Arimdex EOD)
week 7 (500 mg Test, 20 mg Epistane/Havoc, .5 mg Arimdex EOD)
week 8 (500 mg Test, 20 mg Epistane/Havoc)
week 9 (500 mg Test, 20 mg Epistane/Havoc)
week 10 (500 mg Test, 20 mg Epistane/Havoc)
week 11 (500 mg Test, 20 mg Epistane/Havoc, .5 Arimdex EOD)
week 12 (500 mg Test, 50 mg Winstrol ED, .5 Arimdex EOD)
week 13 (500 mg Test, 50 mg Winstrol ED, .5 Arimdex EOD)
week 14 (500 mg Test, 50 mg Winstrol ED)

I figure I won't need PCT....LOL. Just kidding

PCT:

week 1 (Nolvadex 40 mg, Dhea 200 mg, HCG 300 IU ED, Aromasin 20 mg ED)
week 2 (Nolvadex 40 mg, Dhea 200 mg, HCG 300 IU ED, Aromasin 20 mg ED)
week 3 (Nolvadex 40 mg, Dhea 200 mg, HCG 300 IU ED, Aromasin 20 mg ED)
week 4 (Nolvadex 20 mg, Dhea 50 mg, Aromasin 20 mg ED)
week 5 (Nolvadex 20 mg ED)
week 6 (Nolvadex 20 mg ED)

Is my PCT over kill, not enough? I have redone my cycle like 5 times. My main goal is not to get real bloated and have my gains look dry as possible, which may be tough to do anyway.

Please criticize me if need be.

Thanks

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
HCG will be run throughout my cycle as well beginning in week 10.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
where are your stats and experience? that should always be listed when you make a thread like this.

why dont you run the AI starting from week 5 and thru the whole cycle? Are you doing that because of the havoc? Are you prone to gyno?

Also i think the winstrol is probably to short of a run.
You should at least run the winstrol week 15 and 16 and then PCT starting week 17. This is while you wait for the Test E ester to clear out.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
5'8, 185, 33 with 6 cycles under my belt. Granted my first one was when I was 17 and that was anadrol and had no idea what I was doing or even heard of PCT. The Gyno I got from Anadrol was insane, so as you can imagine I am worried about making them any bigger.

Stats today (Bench, max 365 for 1) Squat I work up to 395 for set of 8, I am not comfortable going heavier. BF= 12%, need to be on a better diet.

Good point on the Winstrol, I wasn't cosidering the 2 week lag the E will take to get out of my system. I didn't want to run arimdex throughout the whole cycle because I know it limits the gains tremendously. Reading some of the posts and advice from other members they suggested running Havoc 20mg thruout. Researching a little more and I like the way this will work. Am I wasting the arimdex this way or is it wise to do it as I wrote? My goal is to get up 435 by the end of the summer and weigh 190, but not sure if that's possible with Test.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
is it pretty hard for you to gain weight now, even with AAS? or were you refering to your strength goal?

id say dont plan the arimidex then and just use it if you think you are getting alot of aromatization or bloat, same thing.

you need to be careful with running havoc that long id suggest some bloodwork half way thru and some supporting supps throughout, bp and liver.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
is it pretty hard for you to gain weight now, even with AAS? or were you refering to your strength goal?

id say dont plan the arimidex then and just use it if you think you are getting alot of aromatization or bloat, same thing.

you need to be careful with running havoc that long id suggest some bloodwork half way thru and some supporting supps throughout, bp and liver.
I was referring to my strength goals. I weigh between 180-185 right now and don't want to be much bigger than 190-195. Anything beyond that and I look like a total meathead. So that's only 5-10 pounds off what I am right now. I have all the support supplements, I don't even post it in my thread because to me it's like telling someone to drink water. My PCT look ok?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
id say looks ok but people will still argue about the use of HCG in postcycle. I for one dont think it should be used past week one....should be used before pct imo.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
id say looks ok but people will still argue about the use of HCG in postcycle. I for one dont think it should be used past week one....should be used before pct imo.
Yeah I plan on using it during my cycle as well, starting in week 8. I will definitely keep it in mind against running it past week 1 of PCT. I just want to make sure I get my PCT down 100%, I hate the come down if it's not strong enough like it wasn't last summer. Epistane PCT is a breeze.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would highly recommend Cycle Support preload 2 weeks prior to cycle 2 scoops ED then on cycle 1 scoop a day before bed.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
why dont you run the AI starting from week 5 and thru the whole cycle? Are you doing that because of the havoc? Are you prone to gyno?

Also i think the winstrol is probably to short of a run.
You should at least run the winstrol week 15 and 16 and then PCT starting week 17. This is while you wait for the Test E ester to clear out.
Good post. That is sound advice on the last weeks.

11weeks on Havoc? Tapering down. Why not get some Tren or Bold? I would not run an oral for jumpstart any longer than 4 weeks. Unless you think it will help prevent gyno which I highly doubt.

Also, running the a'dex at the end with winny seems like a mistake. Sounds very dry, wouldn't want to be your joints.