My proposed Epi/Revolt Cycle

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To start I would like to state that I have no experience with the max lmg/revolt hormone at all. I have read good things and thing that this and Epi would be an amazing stack. Here's my plan and I am hoping for some good critiques:

Week 1-2: 30mg Epidrol/75mg Revolt
week 3-5: 40mg(maybe 50) Epidrol/100mg revolt
week 6: 50mg Epidrol/100mg revolt.

PCT:
ATD&Clomid inversely of course
Maca
Fenugreek
DTH

On cycle:
Hawthorne
Milk Thislte
Niacin
Fish oil
Cissus
etc.....

Let me know of some experiences if you guys have and reccomendations let me know.

For ease: I am going for a leaner type bulk and strength. Used epistane @ 30-50mg before many other ph/ps experience.
6'
223 lbs
bf: 16%
Training: 10 years Serioulsy for years.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
To start I would like to state that I have no experience with the max lmg/revolt hormone at all. I have read good things and thing that this and Epi would be an amazing stack. Here's my plan and I am hoping for some good critiques:

Week 1-2: 30mg Epidrol/75mg Revolt
week 3-5: 40mg(maybe 50) Epidrol/100mg revolt
week 6: 50mg Epidrol/100mg revolt.

PCT:
ATD&Clomid inversely of course
Maca
Fenugreek
DTH

On cycle:
Hawthorne
Milk Thislte
Niacin
Fish oil
Cissus
etc.....

Let me know of some experiences if you guys have and reccomendations let me know.

For ease: I am going for a leaner type bulk and strength. Used epistane @ 30-50mg before many other ph/ps experience.
6'
223 lbs
bf: 16%
Training: 10 years Serioulsy for years.
I like it man. Everything looks good to me :thumbsup:.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I dont have any experience with Revolt either, but I was reading a thread yesterday about this product. Here's two things I picked up:

1.) Less is MORE, if you make gains at a lower dosage, keep it at that
2.) You may want to have some P5P on hand due to Revolts progestin/prolactin sides.

Other than that it looks great. I'm starting an Epidrol cycle soon too, trying to think if I should stack something with it. :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kj, cycle looks good. have some nolva an AI and some P5p on hand just incase.

Other than that it looks great. I'm starting an Epidrol cycle soon too, trying to think if I should stack something with it. :)
what are your goals?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I do plan on logging it. Just need to get a few things in line first.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i ran this stack before as a pulse with x-mass/epi. it was going good but switched half way through to tren/test prop. i used it for about 3-4 weeks. i put on 15 pounds during that time but thats because i lost about ten due to being sick. i felt pretty good on it. i didnt get too bloated on either. i am going to run this one again though for a longer peroid though. log it. i want to see what you get out of it.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude, be cautious of prolactin related issues. I ran a couple cycles that had revolt in there, and now I have gyno issues I have to keep an eye on. So, be sure and get that p5p!

tmilam

Awards
got no results with my round of Revolt. I still have quite a few caps but won't mess with it anymore as I have no confidence in the product. I was thinking of getting rid of what I have left if anyone's interested.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
p5p is cheap enough that I take it at 200mg a day all the time now. helps with protein synthesis even if I'm not worried about prolactin

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
p5p is cheap enough that I take it at 200mg a day all the time now. helps with protein synthesis even if I'm not worried about prolactin
be careful tho, everything has a feedback so suppressing prolactin for too long or too much can actually have a natural rebound effect where you are flooded with prolactin after you cease its suppression...just fyi.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. I had gyno surgery a while back so I am not worried about that aspect. Should prove to be interesting. Just worried about how wet the revolt can get. Even with the epi.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. I had gyno surgery a while back so I am not worried about that aspect. Should prove to be interesting. Just worried about how wet the revolt can get. Even with the epi.

i ran phera and max lmg together a few years back and that was pretty wet.when i ran x-mass and epi it was perfect. the bloat was not much at all. thats the reason i decided to run the two together.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i ran phera and max lmg together a few years back and that was pretty wet.when i ran x-mass and epi it was perfect. the bloat was not much at all. thats the reason i decided to run the two together.
So did the revolt keep the joints nice and lubed? What was your dosages. I want to REALLY plan this cycle to maximize gains and minimize sides and bloat.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
So did the revolt keep the joints nice and lubed? What was your dosages. I want to REALLY plan this cycle to maximize gains and minimize sides and bloat.

ya thats the main reason i picked it. i did a pulse at 120 mg three days a week and started epi at 40mg then went to 50 mg three days a week. i didnt notice any sides at all except being really horny if you call that a side effect.

proradost

Awards
i'm pulsing now for a week:
21/03 20 mg
23/03 30 mg
24/03 40 mg
26/03 40 mg
28/03 40 mg

still no effect. Is this normal ???
Thanks

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i'm pulsing now for a week:
21/03 20 mg
23/03 30 mg
24/03 40 mg
26/03 40 mg
28/03 40 mg

still no effect. Is this normal ???
Thanks
yes it is normal. remember you are not doing straight cycle so the gains will be slower and will take a little longer but you can stay on longer which will allow you to stay on longer. be patient. i would change it so you will have 1on 1off 1on 1off 1on 2 off. the two days off will help better prevent shut down.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, I am feeling pretty confident in the cycle now. I LOVE Epi! I just figured the anti-e effect of epi mixed with a wet bulker would make a sick combo. I'll be looking to start this in a week to 10 days. Need to grab a few more things... I will be logging this. I'll most likely start a fresh thread. If you guys are interested in this I'll post a FULL log. Stats diet everything.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i would like to see your results. i plan running this cycle again also but not til after the summer.