EST Methy Mass

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Anyone use it? I have been researching it for a while now and it seems like a great all-in-one beginner type PH.

Just trying to see if theres any feedback since search did not bring up much lol

tmilam

Awards
Many have not had the best results with some EST prohormone/prosteroid products as of late--me, being one of them. I would look at products from companies with a better track record in this area.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I somewhat agree^ except Ive had two great cycles with propadrol. Had decent gains and it leaned me out somewhat. Its a great ph to start out with.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I somewhat agree^ except Ive had two great cycles with propadrol. Had decent gains and it leaned me out somewhat. Its a great ph to start out with.
Methyl Mass and ANA-PRO both only contain the AI portion of Propadrol(3-OHT).

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i will never buy anything from them again. i bought two bottles of methyl-e and used one and didnt get a thing from it at all. over at bb.com there is alot of people talking about getting bunk stuff from them.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
i will never buy anything from them again. i bought two bottles of methyl-e and used one and didnt get a thing from it at all. over at bb.com there is alot of people talking about getting bunk stuff from them.
A lot of people have said the same thing about Havoc and Epistane over there as well. I'm in the middle of a Methyl-E cycle right now and have had great results.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
really? what lot did you get? i bought mine when they had that two bottle special. i already used one bottle and didnt get anything from it. the people complaining i think mainly bought during that sale. i used epistane before and really loved it. i honestly wouldnt buy from them again. you know how one bad experience causes you to not trust the company. thats just me though.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Tastes horrible, decent pump and energy, but not worth the buy. All this new about the companies track record is new to me, but it kinda makes sense now

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
really? what lot did you get? i bought mine when they had that two bottle special. i already used one bottle and didnt get anything from it. the people complaining i think mainly bought during that sale. i used epistane before and really loved it. i honestly wouldnt buy from them again. you know how one bad experience causes you to not trust the company. thats just me though.

I'll check my lot # when i get home tonight. Everyone is entitled to a bad batch here and there...its how the company handles that that is most important to me.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i completely agree with that. let me know what you have. i never made a stink about it to EST but i know alot have over at BB.com

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
I bought two bottles at a different site when they had a sale. I hope I didn't buy sheeeeeot.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
my lot # 710034 exp. 07. i dont really worry about the expiration. i personally think it wont lose petency for a while after the expiration date.

tmilam

Awards
I attempted to get in touch with EST leaving voicemail about my experience with Methyl-Vol. Bad batch or not, no one from EST has made any attempt to respond and that was three weeks ago when I called. Top notch customer service.:sad:

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
I checked, and yes I do have 2 bottles of the 710034.

S.O.B.!!!