can i get some help please?????????

B

bgfun80

Awards
am on my 3rd week of a six week cycle of these and was thinking about increasing my dosage to possible finish out the cycle with a bang. Just need soem feed back from you guys. I was also thinking of maybe adding superOne+ tothis dosage but didnt know. here are my current dosages split into a lunch time and right before i lift in the evening

1-test----- 100mg
4ad-------- 125mg

would adding superOne+ help, hurt , or do nothing ?

:saw:

S

SoupBone1

Awards
Isn't Super One+ also 1-test and 4-ad?

Are you taking those dosages orally right now or transdermally?

B

bgfun80

Awards
takingthem oral, thinking about taking them along with the super one to finish out the last three weeks i have on this cycle and wondering if it would help?????????

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You need to use transdermal for better results, preferably T-1 Pro or T-1 Final. If you go oral than use at least 1000 mg. 4-AD and 600 mg. 1-AD for quality results. Make sure you got your post cycle aids handy

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
I believe you mean those flesh colored M & M's that are packaged in a vascular sack for your enjoyment.;)

**** oral, its a waste of money when theres much better means of administering.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
It is generally believed that 1-test works better as a dermal. I think that you would have been better served if you had just cycled with the SO+ and if you really wanted to kick up the dosing, take the oral 1-test/4-AD (if you already have them).

J

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
1 gram of 4ad a day? Your nuts
He's talking about taking it orally. That seems to be about the minimum effective dose taking 4-ad orally. Hell, I've taken 2g a day for a couple weeks with minimal bloat.

J

jetrob

Awards
such garbage- you have no facts to support that over a gram of 4ad is a effective dose. You have no idea what delivery method he is using or what brand he is using.

The world does not begin and end with transdermals

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
The world does not begin and end with transdermals
Your right about that. It began with orals and then the process of evolutionary advances brought about bigger and better ways of delivery. Injections were brought into the picture and are still the strongest means of delivery but the risks involved in them tend to steer people away and hence one of the newest and most effective means besides injecting came about. THE WORLD OF TRANSDERMALS. Safer, stronger, and far more effective all around then just about every oral out on the market dose for dose (give or take a few oddities). Your money though waste it as you wish. :eek:

Rob,
As for this comment and Im not trying to ride you here bro but read alittle deeper next time bro.
You have no idea what delivery method he is using
bgfun stated earlier,
takingthem oral, thinking about taking them along with the super one to finish out the last three weeks i have on this cycle
or what brand he is using.
Branding is irrelevent, Ingredients are the important factor. It doesnt matter what brand anything is, it could still be crap without the proper ingredients.

Relax bro, this all started over a simple question. But my comment still stands, **** oral unless its coming from a chick. :D

db

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

Relax bro, this all started over a simple question. But my comment still stands, **** oral unless its coming from a chick. :D

db
Very well said db. Only oral I'll get is from drunk soririty chicks at the end of the semester. I hope they don't suck some 1-Test residue or put it in their eyes. Go dermal bro, you won't regret it.

J

jetrob

Awards
I was just saying he could be using caps,or liposomes. I do think most agree that ergopharms 1ad oral produces decent results

I have to split between oral and transdermal because I cant use the dermals at night(wife is a ball breaker). I think if you get a decent brand and decent delivery system you can get results from oral hormones most notably 4ad