gyno or no?: be honest

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
just want the opinion of those who might have had it or seen it...

i want to make sure I don't before I start another cycle.. and if I do I want to stop it.

ps, sorry about the glossy pits, it's cocoa butter.

Attachments

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't look bad at all.. Any lumps?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
mine look the same way and ive never used any aas/ph/ds, just kind of puffy nipple? or is there a lump?

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
what started this paranoid phase I am going through is seeing the video or romano getting gyno done on md.com ...

it didnlt even look to me like he needed it, .

when I flex it is all one solid piece. (left nipple a little softer and bigger) but no lumps..

when I donlt flex i can grab from behing the bipple and it's like a ball.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
this is what I am talking about when I say grabbing the ball when I donlt flex...

I just donlt know if this is normal as I have nothing to guage it by.

Attachments

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
if you do have gyno it's pretty minimal. nothing to be worried about, but I would def. keep an eye on it.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
sounds good.

do you think doing more decline presses (i never do them) would help the look or make the nipple stick out more

also. i was going to do a hemadrol cycle and follow it up with nolvadex 20/20/10/10... What are your thoughts on taking the nolvadex at the same time as the hemadrol at 10mg a day... or even taking an over the counter like nolvadex xt or 6oxo at the same time?

PS. i love this site.. I posted the same thing elsewere and all I got was a 14 year old responding saying HUGE CHEST MAN!

thanks for the no bs answers

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
looong time ago I did M1T with only a nolvadex xt pct... no adverse effects.

One month ago I did magnadrol and hemadrol.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
magnadrol = prostanazol 30mg and ergomax lmg 10mg....correct?

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
nolvadex xt during... 6oxo afterwards. along with tons of otc liver care products. The only stuff I had access to was over the counter.

BEfore you chastise me i realise the flaw in not taking anything else, but the guy I got it from told me I was overdoing post cycle as is.

since then I have planned ahead and located some real novadex before I started anything. I want to do it properly.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
shoul I forget the hemadrol or any further cycles and just take the novadex now?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok, one more question, when did ur pct for ur most recent cycle end?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
nolvadex xt during... 6oxo afterwards. along with tons of otc liver care products. The only stuff I had access to was over the counter.

BEfore you chastise me i realise the flaw in not taking anything else, but the guy I got it from told me I was overdoing post cycle as is.

since then I have planned ahead and located some real novadex before I started anything. I want to do it properly.
Well.. I won't yell at you. It's awesome that you already know you weren't going about things in the most wise way. For future pct's, I recommend Toremifene.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
my pct (if you even want to call it that) recently ended. I finished 6oxo 1 week ago. have 3 more days of testdrive. then all I have left is the liver care products

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok, well once ur pct is over, wait ATLEAST 8 weeks before u start ur next cycle of whatever u choose.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so no cycle for atleast 8 weeks, and I won't do it until I have a proper post cycle lined up.

but what about for right now. I will finish the test drive, continue with liver products.. anything else beneficial, even over the counter beneficial, i'd rather overdo it. Or should I take the nolvadex?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
honestly i couldnt even tell. if you have it its very small.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
nope - not gyno - looks like the cocoa butter under the armpits worked!

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, it's actually a cocoa butter with vitamin E (palmers brand) mixed in. It has helped tremendously in reducing the redness. and I haven;t had any new scars since i've been using it.

Stains the **** out of my undershirts,. btu thats what a undershirt is for!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, it's actually a cocoa butter with vitamin E (palmers brand) mixed in. It has helped tremendously in reducing the redness. and I haven;t had any new scars since i've been using it.

Stains the **** out of my undershirts,. btu thats what a undershirt is for!
aloe vera stregnthens the effects of vit e with respects to the skin too.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Most Importantly!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

Alternative Torm Dosing:
Week1: Days 1-3: 120mg Torm, Days 4-7: 90 mg Torm
Week2: 60mg Torm
Week3: 60mg Torm
Week4: 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board.

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or I have used: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-Rx SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non Rx SERM - Post Cycle Support(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or have used the following: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Know what gyno is and the symptoms of gyno: @@@ Gyno Questions - Please Read This First @@@ - Bodybuilding.com Forums

4. Real Gynomastia Before & After's:

5. Love your Liver!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Neo has the ultimate anti-gyno educational post. I love it.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i would be glad if my nipps looked like that now. you got nothing to worry about brother.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. REgardless I have learnt my lesson and will properly run pct.

PS. I love this site.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I was tring to place an order on bb.com (please let me know if there is a cheaper site out there that you use) but I can't find the sustain alpha... All they have is Fizogen OFF cycle.

Were do you make your purchases for all the pct stuff?>

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
right here at nutraplanet. click the store button on the menu bar

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i would consider actual mass tissue (like a small grape or marble) to be gyno. It seems like you just have some fatty deposit by the looks of pinching it. If you get leaner it might go away, or maybe just need some lipo.

Some men have a tendency to carry fat in their chest.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
Perfect, all I am looking for now is the formestane.. The site (wonderfull site) says they are out, and nobody else has it (some site forums are talking about it being banned?>)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I believe RPN & Dsade are coming out with an esterized version of it at a very affordable price. Check the forums here.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Guys do I have gyno, I would like a second opinion on this, I'm not quite sure?

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
By far the most disturbing picture I ve ever seen in my life.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel that way every time neo posts pictures of himself

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is what I am talking about when I say grabbing the ball when I donlt flex...

I just donlt know if this is normal as I have nothing to guage it by.

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=6FGk63Fv7t4&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

jpk

jpk

Awards
Damn Neo, I sure hope your wife doesn't catch you with that guy!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I am benching crazy weight to maintain these puppies :toofunny:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just want the opinion of those who might have had it or seen it...

i want to make sure I don't before I start another cycle.. and if I do I want to stop it.

ps, sorry about the glossy pits, it's cocoa butter.
Its not Gyno, its called being soft.

When you drop your BF% your chest will tighten up. Ive been there bro.

-Pp

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, right now I am propably carrying more fat then I ever have at any point in my life.

mattyboy86

Awards
I was thinking of using just nolvadex strictly for the purpose of treating a case of gyno i have, I am not using it as a PCT, I have read that to best way to take it is 20mg dialy for 3 to 9 monmths, I am a novice and inexperianced at this. Could anybody offer me advice on the subject. Thank You.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Err... not gyno IMO. Gyno is pretty damn rare... paranoia on the other hand is quite common.

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
wow, this thread is back from the dead! Yeah i was being parannoid, and the fact that I was always looking at them and touching them caused even more swelling.