SubQ Tren Enan Injections

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys think someone would see results with maybe 75mgs EOD...or does this not work the same as testosterone? My issue is all I have is slin pins, cant get regular ones

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
you can get regular pins online. google my friend. unless you just dont want to do IM. cant offer advise on your question though, dont know as much in that area.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
using tren is illegal in all states, go to an equine store

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
generally, oils wont flow thru a slin pin...and if they do, it's SUPER slow.

get some regular ones.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Actually oils come thru slin pins fairly well. I have been pinning any "extra" I have, sub q, after 2 fully loaded pins a week to achieve my desired dose. I really haven't seen any difference. You don't want to go over 1ml per.

The only somewhat pain in the ass thing is loading the slin pin with your oil. I just use my usual 3ml w/ 23g and pull it out of the vial then pull the plunger out of the back of the slin pin and fill it up with the 3ml pin.

There have been several articles floating around about sub q injections of test showing the same efficacy. I have no idea where I saw them though! :D

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Actually oils come thru slin pins fairly well.
must be hit or miss....even a 25g is just too damn slow with all the oils i've ever pinned with...which includes every kind of human grade, bathtub brew, or specialty oil you can name.

i guess if you have patience and you're not pinning more than 1ml, you'd be OK, but the average juicer is certainly over 2ml a shot...anyway.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
must be hit or miss....even a 25g is just too damn slow with all the oils i've ever pinned with...which includes every kind of human grade, bathtub brew, or specialty oil you can name.

i guess if you have patience and you're not pinning more than 1ml, you'd be OK, but the average juicer is certainly over 2ml a shot...anyway.
I make up all my own solutions and I do use right around 10% BB to thin them out a little but all in all coming out of a slin pin is actually easier than out of a 3ml syringe with a 25g pin on it. The smaller the volume of the syringe the greater the pressure you can apply so the oil comes out of the slin pin seemingly faster than the 25g just because of the volume difference. The actual rates...who knows, but the real pain the ass part is drawing it up. If you tried relying on the slin pin to draw it up...damn right you would be there all day! :) Thats why most who use slin pins back fill it with another 3ml or so syringe.

Granted I wouldn't want to do this for every shot every week, that would be a bit much. I only use it for my "overflow" basically. I hate doing more than 3 3ml shots a week but all of my cycles call for at least that. So whatever amount I have over that I stick in sub q, just so I don't overstep my rotation sites.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
why wud u pin it sub q its meant for IM it works best IM..

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
why wud u pin it sub q its meant for IM it works best IM..
not really.

absorption rates are almost identical subQ and IM. people like subQ because it's such an easy injection, versus IM which is bigger pins, more potential for blood, hitting nerves, etc etc.

i dont pin oils subQ but i see why folks want to...

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
ive never heard of pinning oils subQ before this thread..

thewrx

Awards
I thought subQ injections would cause abcesses or just pain and swelling. I just dont see why you cant get pins if you can get fina.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I thought subQ injections would cause abcesses or just pain and swelling. I just dont see why you cant get pins if you can get fina.
^^Agreed^^
Plenty of cheap, quick places online to order pins discreetly from.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SubQ injections are fairly popular, especially with shorter ester/no ester compounds (see: Test Base). I have never taken that route, but I know it is somewhat prominent.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
It is...and its growing popularity among bodybuilders and TRT docs as well. I use it sparingly but haven't noticed a damn bit of difference either way.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
SubQ injections are fairly popular, especially with shorter ester/no ester compounds (see: Test Base). I have never taken that route, but I know it is somewhat prominent.
really? is the pain that much lower with SC using esterless compounds?