Half-life list?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Any chance we could get a list of half-lives to maybe add to the Steroid Profiles sticky? Or at least anyone who knows the lives for SD, Epi, etc throw em up here? Thanks!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you talking about designers or other AAS.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Closest I got was SD, Havoc/Epi with 6-10 hour half life...at least it gives me an idea to go by...

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I've even seen specifics of Havoc 6 hours, Superdrol 8 hours, but for all sakes and purposes the 6-10 hours range works for me...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Its safe to say that Phera, SD, and Epi are all 6-8 hours give or take.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Its safe to say that Phera, SD, and Epi are all 6-8 hours give or take.
I like the statement in your sig Renegade...

It's safe to say also since if it was anything more one could NEVER be able to pulse these compounds (whether pulsing is deemed a bad protocol or not)...rebounding in those 2 consecutive days off would never occur...

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I like the statement in your sig Renegade...

It's safe to say also since if it was anything more one could NEVER be able to pulse these compounds (whether pulsing is deemed a bad protocol or not)...rebounding in those 2 consecutive days off would never occur...
Pulsing is exactly why I wanted to find out the half-lives. Someone mentioned in another thread about no one knowing the life of some compound, and it struck me that I'd never heard the half-lives of most PH/PS/designers.

It'd suck to find out that something like halodrol had a half-life of 4 days...:nutkick:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i have heard a handfull of people mention that h-drol has a half-life of 16 hours. whatever it really is, dont pulse it.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Damn. And I thought I was just joking!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's really all just speculation. These designers have not been studied enough to know their T 1/2, metabolites, etc.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
It's really all just speculation. These designers have not been studied enough to know their T 1/2, metabolites, etc.
I know. (propadrol, anyone?:run:) It sucks, but they ARE fun.