DBOL 50 Mg..anyone help me out?

DBONE

DBONE

Awards
Writing this post to know what I can expect. I am about to recieve 50mg dbol..and will run that with Tbomb2 to get that testosterone i need. I am 22, 170..looking to gain mass and get that beach body ( not saying thats why I want it..relax) i want to get that nice built form.

Right now thats what i have..so please..no flames if you can hold urself back from it.. 50mg is what i got ..and runin it with tbomb 2 for now...please..give me some feedback and results i am going to look forward to..

thank you all..
DBone:clean:

Motox

Awards
  • Established
tbomb2???? is that the natural test booster?????? If so that will do nothing for you while on dbol. What you can expect is to look like a marshmellow while on 50mg of dbol with no support supps, do you have a pct lined up??? Dbol causes bloat in most people and 50 mg is a lot you will mostlikely lose your gains as well

vduzin12

Awards
you shouldnt do an oral only cycle either. you wil put on alot of weight,mostly water and fast. also if u do run the dbol cut it at 5 weeks max

DBONE

DBONE

Awards
novadex, provide,clomid, and arimidex..didnt know what to get.. u said marshmellow? what do u mean by that and do i HAVE to take shots of test?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry but I think flames are in order: BEACH BODY?!?!?!?!?!!? DO SOME F***ING RESEARCH MAN. Ok that was just for effect ;)... Listen Carefully Don't just start taking something and then ask for advice, its too late to tell you that if I were to make a list of compounds you shouldn't take considering your goals D-Bol would be in the top 3. T-bomb 2 is a waste man it doesn't do crap do you really think the Bodybuilder pictured holding that supplement actually used it, much less got that big off it??? No, they do real gear(in general). OK, here is my advice stop takeing dianabol immediately, If you've been taking for a week you need to start Post Cycle Therapy. But if you want to gain a ton of water weight and bloat up like a beached whale continue by all means, I'm sure you'll look great at the beach!! Just for the record I have nothing against d-bol, its just that it should be ran with testosterone injects and not by itself, and its for heavy/wet bulking cycle where you gain fat/water with muscle. I hope you didn't take this the wrong way, I just hope you've learned your lesson. Respond with how long you've been on d-bol, so I can give you further advice.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Dbol will bloat you like crazy. If it's your first cycle, and you really don't want to go with injectable test, get yourself some epi and run that, and some DHEA, for 4 - 6 weeks.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And to get the real benefits of d-bol you should always use it to kickoff a cycle, it will rarely be the base of a cycle. Which means it should be used with test. Of course there's always diet and the gym.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good posting about the epi for a first cycle! I'm assuming you meant instead of the d-bol and not alongside it. I too would recommend epi or halo for a first cycle you could put on 10lbs lean muscle fairly easily, if you do your part.

DBONE

DBONE

Awards
.looking to gain mass and get that beach body ( not saying thats why I want it..relax) i want to get that nice built form.
:clean:
haha knew that would get people going..havnt started yet waiting for my gear to come in..its going to be my first ever cycle..want to put on a lot of mass..heard this is the way to go..like can i still use it? im hearing 1 thing from people then somthing telling the exact oppisite from others..half saying that i will build muscle mass fast..the other side stating that its garbage..whats going on?:numbered::donut:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
haha knew that would get people going..havnt started yet waiting for my gear to come in..its going to be my first ever cycle..want to put on a lot of mass..heard this is the way to go..like can i still use it? im hearing 1 thing from people then somthing telling the exact oppisite from others..half saying that i will build muscle mass fast..the other side stating that its garbage..whats going on?:numbered::donut:
Well, the people that are advocating the use of dbol as a good means to quickly get your body "beach ready" are just wrong/mis-informed themselves.. It will more than likely make you hold water and look pudgy!!! Not exactly what you want when you've got your shirt off.. Not to mention, gyno is a definite possibility (boobs on a guy don't look good either, unless you're into that).. So instead of dbol, I recommend Epistane and DHEA for a first cycle.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
good posting about the epi for a first cycle! I'm assuming you meant instead of the d-bol and not alongside it. I too would recommend epi or halo for a first cycle you could put on 10lbs lean muscle fairly easily, if you do your part.
You are correct sir.. :)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's definately not garbage I have some ordered myself(D-bol is the tits!!!), It's just that with the plan you have set up your results will be fast and furious, but also fleeting... and that sucks. As I mentioned above D-Bol is best used to kickstart a cycle (usually an inject cycle, which is what I will be useing it for) it gives you extra water weight and some muscle that you can use to enhance your gains with the injectables (water=strength), unfortunately for you, you'll probably gain around 20lbs of which you won't keep more than 7-8lbs of muscle and fat. Compare that with s-drol (12 dry and keepable lbs easy in 3 weeks and legal), the same can be said for epi, halodrol, phera. Why don't you save the d-bol until your ready to stack it, and make it effective. Get a bottle of one of the above mentioned products (PM for assistance) for now (they can be had for around $30) you'll get better gains and be able to use your dianabol to its full extent in the future.

305Rob

Awards
If you've never done Dbol ,50 mg is NOT where you want to start.

For what you are looking for, a simple epi cycle as already suggested will give you results.

Just dont dive into 50mg's of dbol cause that's all you got.Please man at least do some research and listen to the honest good advice given.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
50 mg? In total? Or are the tabs 50mg each? They only come in 5mg (pink) and 10mg (blue). What colour are your tabs?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is the sdrol ur referring to superdrol ng?
No, they're referring to the original Superdrol. It is still made as clones of the original by Designer Supplements/Anabolic Xtreme, which is no longer available.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dbol will bloat you like crazy. If it's your first cycle, and you really don't want to go with injectable test, get yourself some epi and run that, and some DHEA, for 4 - 6 weeks.
Why do you reccomend the dhea?I heard another say it helps control cortisol and lethargy.Is this why you say it too?I'm thinking of running some with m-drol is why i'm asking.

vduzin12

Awards
No, they're referring to the original Superdrol. It is still made as clones of the original by Designer Supplements/Anabolic Xtreme, which is no longer available.
thanks alot . I would have been pissed buying a clone

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks alot . I would have been pissed buying a clone
Many love m-drol and you can get a bottle for 20 at NP,enough for atleast two cycles too!It's what most people use today for superdrol.I'm going to start a cycle april2.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a bit of an inkling that you're looking forward to it too pantera :) I finished mine 3 weeks ago and I'm already keen to start something else. Maybe I'll wait another week or 2 :twisted:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a bit of an inkling that you're looking forward to it too pantera :) I finished mine 3 weeks ago and I'm already keen to start something else. Maybe I'll wait another week or 2 :twisted:
Did you pulse it or run it straight?If you did three weeks straight you better wait 9 weeks.I'll tell my story again if needed.And yes,I can't frickin wait!The time has been flying by though.Work is busy as hell and i kind of forget about it.I checked my "datebook" on my phone today,and I swear it just went from 13 days untill the second,to 6.Can I get a :woohoo:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Why do you reccomend the dhea?I heard another say it helps control cortisol and lethargy.Is this why you say it too?I'm thinking of running some with m-drol is why i'm asking.
Yes! And, some of it should convert to test, and epi should minimize any added estro from the dhea.. It's like the much weaker mentally challenged younger cousin of test.. It's not the best at what it does, but it still does it.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you pulse it or run it straight?If you did three weeks straight you better wait 9 weeks.I'll tell my story again if needed.And yes,I can't frickin wait!The time has been flying by though.Work is busy as hell and i kind of forget about it.I checked my "datebook" on my phone today,and I swear it just went from 13 days untill the second,to 6.Can I get a :woohoo:
I ran it straight. I won't run anything else until I get some blood work done. It's all good!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ran it straight. I won't run anything else until I get some blood work done. It's all good!
I ran a super/phera combo 6 weeks after mass tabs(my first)and got nothing but leg cramps after leg day.My 4 rep sq went to 5 but thats it.You know that could of happened on it's own.I was told my receptors hadn't recharged since last cycle.So you don't want to be in my boat.I ran that one but didn't do anything,then I had to wait 3 months after that one.So technicallly it's like I haven't ran one in 4.5 months......but I did,I just didn't get positive sides from it.I would def wait 9 weeks to be safe.I will always happily do timeon+pct=time off from now on.I know first hand what can happen if you don't.