My cycle, tell me what you think.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This is a SUMMER cycle, getting huge for the beach.

I have to mention my #2 goal with this cycle is NOT to develop gyno (#1 goal is to gain muscle.) I have developed this dosing scheme to maximize muscle gains while MINIMIZING the chance of gyno. I am prone to it and have experienced gyno on even Epistane @ 30mg.

WEEK............EPIDROL.............PHERA
1 ...................10mg ...................0mg
2 ...................20mg ...................5mg
3 ...................20mg ...................5mg
4 ...................20mg ...................10mg

PCT:
Nolvadex - 40/30/20/10
PCS
Maca

Let me know what you think. I've never used PCS before. How is it? Do you think I need to add an AI or will PCS be enough?

Last edited:
nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
why is your phera dosed so low? and why is your epi dosed so low.. you wana get big man. if your that worried about gyno get an AI to run low dose while on cycle and definitly increase dose of the phera. just my opinion..

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
why is your phera dosed so low? and why is your epi dosed so low.. you wana get big man. if your that worried about gyno get an AI to run low dose while on cycle and definitly increase dose of the phera. just my opinion..
true ... i will consider this. :) maybe ill increase to 10mg-20...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see Epi at at least 30, and phera at 20.

and your pct looks real good :thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Your pct looks good how do you get 5mg of phera does it not come in 15mg caps or do you have them custom made?
I split the 10mg caps in half.

I got good gains from 20mg Epistane last time I ran it. I'm hoping the little extra bit of PP (I think I'll go about 10mg/day) will work with the Epi and cause good growth with no sides.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm an advocate of dosing the minimum effective dose, with that in mind I'd have to say that your gains will be significantly lower than if you ran these at the usual doses (30-epi, 20/30-phera) but your doing it not me,so enjoy and good luck. :)

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
I would definitely recommend bumping up to 30 on epi for at least a portion of the cycle. I'm currently starting week four of cynerge, which is an epistane clone and I got much better gains from 30 than with 20 and no added sides. Especially if you keep the pp dosage at ten then 30 on epi with it would work well. Though I am not you, so if 20 still gets you great gains then stick with it. Good luck

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the recommendations bros. This is the revised version:

Week 1: 20mg Epi / 5mg Superdrol
Week 2: 20mg Epi / 5mg Superdrol
Week 3: 20mg Epi / 5mg Superdrol
Week 4: 20mg Epi / 5mg Superdrol