week 12 nova 40mg/ed
week 13 nova 40mg/ed
week 14 nova 30mg/ed
week 15 nova 20mg/ed

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
clomid instead of nolva. looks good but you could probably raise the test E and primo dosages. But otherwise, well designed cycle.

bb

vduzin12

Awards
clomid instead of nolva. looks good but you could probably raise the test E and primo dosages. But otherwise, well designed cycle.

bb
why clomid instead? I know I won't have much conversion but nova is good for raising nat test

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I have never had a good time on clomid thats for sure

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
clomid makes recovery harder for me tamox makes recovery disgustinly easy ;p

with ur cyc raise tren to 300mg primo to atleast 400mg and test is fine if its a cutting cycle which obviously it is

thedude325

Awards
wait are you talking about nolvadex or novadex? don't even think about using novadex. use real nolvadex, the SERM.

vduzin12

Awards
clomid makes recovery harder for me tamox makes recovery disgustinly easy ;p

with ur cyc raise tren to 300mg primo to atleast 400mg and test is fine if its a cutting cycle which obviously it is
i agree with the primo needing to go up, but the tren im leary about. i read never take more tren than test and this will be the first time i've used tren

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I also wouldn't recommend taking more tren than test, you'll just be asking for sides, and if its a cutter you may want to consider a drier gaining test (ie: prop), Test E won't be too much of a problem at 250mg/wk but it's something to think about.

vduzin12

Awards
thanks for all the feed back. ill up the primo to at least 300mg/wk and leave everything else the same. ill also throw in something to combat cortisol;retain and/or cissus and bcaa

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
run the winny 8-12, so you can capitalize on the period when the injectables are clearing your system and you're waiting for PCT to start.

primo @ <400mg/wk is a waste when there's something as strong as tren in the mix.

watch out for prolactin gyno....keep adex on hand.

have you used tren before? if not, you might want to consider the acetate weeks 1-6, so you can ditch more easily if you cant handle the sides.

i would personally jumpstart it with 3 weeks of something strong and quick, like a superdrol or maybe test suspension or bold base or something. no use being suppressed and not making gains those first couple weeks. i hate waiting!

vduzin12

Awards
run the winny 8-12, so you can capitalize on the period when the injectables are clearing your system and you're waiting for PCT to start.

primo @ <400mg/wk is a waste when there's something as strong as tren in the mix.

have you used tren before? if not, you might want to consider the acetate weeks 1-6, so you can ditch more easily if you cant handle the sides.

i would personally jumpstart it with 3 weeks of something strong and quick, like a superdrol or maybe test suspension or bold base or something. no use being suppressed and not making gains those first couple weeks. i hate waiting!
the whinny is injectable. u still suggest running it weeks 8-12. im really not prone to gyno and at the moment i cant get adex. i thougt about the jumpstart too but it would have to be a very clean jumpstarter. dont want dbol and trying to get var. i have never tried superdrol but i read that these ph's are very toxic, back pumps etc.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
the whinny is injectable. u still suggest running it weeks 8-12. im really not prone to gyno and at the moment i cant get adex. i thougt about the jumpstart too but it would have to be a very clean jumpstarter. dont want dbol and trying to get var. i have never tried superdrol but i read that these ph's are very toxic, back pumps etc.
absolutely on the winny as long as it's water-based. it clears the next day, i'd run it right up to 2 days before PCT starts, if you want to make more sure.

clean, quick jumpstart huh? people around here would recommend epi. no back pumps or lethargy and the gains are pretty decent. if you had access to mass tabs i'd say use those (methyl-stenbolone, feels like strong primo) but they're pretty scarce. if you have all sorts of products around, i'd just use Tprop/Tsusp or 4-ad oral.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

i agree wit all points made in this post.

-pistonpump approved!