Which Ones To Include!!!!!!!!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am planning for a bulking cycle in late April or Early May, and to be quite honest I'm not sure what I want to do. Here Is a List of what I have or have comming:

Dianabol: 1000mg total
Test E : 20ml @ 200mg/ml
Test Prop : 19 grams. @ 80mg/ml (Homebrew)
Superdrol: 81 10mg tabs
Plenty of Nolva
I have some tren also but I want to wait till I have more experience.

I did get some minor estrogenic/progest. sides from my last S-Drol cycle nothing major just puffy nipps (no lumps). More than anything I'm posting this just to see what others would do in my situation.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
If it was me, I'd keep it simple. Just pulse (workout days only) Dbol or Super on top of some test.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had thought of that also. Thanks for the advice. Anyone who has an idea feel free to weigh in.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Short cycle of prop (about 6 weeks max).. I'd suggest you run it with epi, but you don't have any.

305Rob

Awards
Test for 10 weeks is a simple and effective beginner bulk cycle.Nolva and clomid are a must.

Its not needed,but you can run the dbol as i explained;)but if you recently had sensitivity issues,the extra androgens will flair things up even faster.
You just ran superdrol,so Id suggest giving the orals a break anyhow.

Prop is great,but i dont know any beginners that want to become pin cushions shooting EOD for 6 weeks or more.

Tren is a powerfull compound,i wont recommend it for the first few cycles.