View Poll Results: Would you like to see this logged?
- 7. This poll is closed
I'd kinda be interested
You're freaking nuts, NO WAY!
4 weeks Havoc followed by 6 weeks Test Prop
- 03-25-2008, 06:47 PM
- 03-25-2008, 07:26 PM
03-25-2008, 07:31 PM
03-25-2008, 07:45 PM
03-31-2008, 01:07 AM
Why the hell are you not starting the Prop with the Havoc?....poor choice.....
This may be top 10 dumbest cycles I ever saw. Top 15 def.
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
03-31-2008, 01:12 AM
03-31-2008, 10:04 AM
the whole point is that i want to see how my body reacts to each substance. ive never run either. the plan was to see where im at towards then end of the Havoc cycle and decide from there whether to add the prop or not. most likely than not, it will just be a Havoc cycle and save the prop for later down the road.
this is just an interest thread, nothing is set in stone
03-31-2008, 10:23 AM
03-31-2008, 10:38 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nickespo89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-25-2017, 06:36 AM
- By McCoy1989 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2011, 07:19 AM
- By SemiBulimic in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2011, 08:45 PM
- By loftus44 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2008, 10:56 PM
- By klugman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2007, 11:27 PM