Help needed fast!

PREECE

Awards
I thought this would be the best place to post this. So ive been on jungle warfare for about 5 days and ive got noticble signs of gyno :sad: so i was looking for advice on some estrogen blockers ive got ALRIs restore but will that be enough or shall i get some gaspri novedex xt or some SAN estrodex. ALL help or advice will be appreciated.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what type of signs are u seeing? any previous ph/ds use? what else are u taking?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i would stop the JW and get on the restore until you can get the novedex xt, which should be as soon as possible. if its bad get some real nolva ASAP. dude, your 20, you shouldn't be taking JW as you obviously know its a steroid!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

PREECE

Awards
thanks for the fast reply! ive got very puffy nipples and a lump under each nipple witch has grew pretty fast in one off them. no previous ps or ph. thought jw would be a great starter for me lol (not no more). never suffered gyno and never thought it would happen to me. a bit off topic but my twins ;) have been very sore as well do you think that could be down to jw. sorry as for the other supps im taking are just creatine mono, whey, liver care and fish oils.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well stop taking the JW and get some novedex xt, if that doesnt help then get some nolva

TheNoid

TheNoid

Awards
Formestane would likely be your best OTC remedy.

PREECE

Awards
yeah ive stopped jw! as for the novedex should that stop it from getting any worse anything else to go with it. thanks guys

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought this would be the best place to post this. So ive been on jungle warfare for about 5 days and ive got noticble signs of gyno :sad: so i was looking for advice on some estrogen blockers ive got ALRIs restore but will that be enough or shall i get some gaspri novedex xt or some SAN estrodex. ALL help or advice will be appreciated.
:toofunny:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the fast reply! ive got very puffy nipples and a lump under each nipple witch has grew pretty fast in one off them. no previous ps or ph. thought jw would be a great starter for me lol (not no more). never suffered gyno and never thought it would happen to me. a bit off topic but my twins ;) have been very sore as well do you think that could be down to jw. sorry as for the other supps im taking are just creatine mono, whey, liver care and fish oils.
if your planning on ordering the novedex xt i would just get 5g of bulk formastain powder and penetrate and use that instead as someone already mentioned, it may be the best OTC pct for you at this point. your balls will be fine, its probably just the fluctuation in hormones. search for neoborn's formastain frequently asked Q and A if you dont know much about formastain. in the meantime i would run the restore, maybe even run it at 4 caps a day until you get something better. just my thoughts

PREECE

Awards
thanks heebs will do that! if the novedex does the job it should get rid of the lumps no? how long should i run novedex if i see no result to move on to formastain? i know this thread sounds funny and it is to some extent but damn it scarey how fast it has happend. thanks guys

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thanks heebs will do that! if the novedex does the job it should get rid of the lumps no? how long should i run novedex if i see no result to move on to formastain? i know this thread sounds funny and it is to some extent but damn it scarey how fast it has happend. thanks guys
not sure, do the lumps hurt? i would think if its not better in like 5 days or so you would probably need something stronger, nolva would be best.

PREECE

Awards
no they dont hurt! should the lumps go away after the novadex or if i have to move on to nolva? thanks again!