PLEASE help me out with a stack bros

1. jos
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.33%

PLEASE help me out with a stack bros

Good day,
    After looking through these forums for a week straight and looking at other sites such as anabolic review.com here is what I would like to give a go. Transdermal 6-7 week cycle of 4grams boldenone as a hardening agent, 4grams nandrolone as a bulking agent and has a lower risk of hairloss and gyno than 1 test, and 5grams of 4ad prohormone to keep me functioning at many different levels. This is based strictly on my reading of profiles, reviews, and forums. Do not worry dudes I am a 31 year old warrior of several prohor. cycles. I'm looking to possibly compete with this sort of stack. I need to know if my theoretical ideas are accurate, the length of cycle is appropriate and the number of sprays from the bottle daily. Please let me know
    OUT.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Just out of curiosity, if you're gonna do boldenone and nandrolone, why not inject it?
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

that is what I was asking when I was looking at this. Darting is the most effective way of delivering gear into the body.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.63%

IMO if your not willing to pin, then you're not ready to use gear..........

Peace

Bone
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It going to go transdermal i would use a trandermal test base and an oral compound.
    Injecting is the way to go though.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Agreed, Injecting is the way to go, and I also don't think anyone will reccomend a deca/eq only cycle to you. Might want to make it a test/eq with some d-bol to kick it off, really easy on the pinning, and definite solid results. If you run an anti-e you shouldn't bloat much.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  7. jos
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.33%

Hey guys,
    Sorry to see like an amature but it is that simple. No needles. My wife, my kid, and my profession are all too involed in my daily activities to be darting. At least transdermally I'll just have bad breath.
    The only way I will consider needles is if they are in the butt and I totally need to be given a detailed lesson on how to properly do it. I won't risk having air or contaminates or wrong angle or painful pin marks all over body. Educate me and I'll talk to the chemist about going hard core. And Mr. Bone, I have used gear and I have seen great results already and I work hard as mother F***er to keep myself tiptop. I am asking for help and education, not criticism. Give me positive suggestions so I can step up my game. More adive please.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.63%

Originally posted by jos
    Hey guys,
    Sorry to see like an amature but it is that simple. No needles. My wife, my kid, and my profession are all too involed in my daily activities to be darting. At least transdermally I'll just have bad breath.
    The only way I will consider needles is if they are in the butt and I totally need to be given a detailed lesson on how to properly do it. I won't risk having air or contaminates or wrong angle or painful pin marks all over body. Educate me and I'll talk to the chemist about going hard core. And Mr. Bone, I have used gear and I have seen great results already and I work hard as mother F***er to keep myself tiptop. I am asking for help and education, not criticism. Give me positive suggestions so I can step up my game. More adive please.

Alright brother, first go to www.spotinjections.com to help out with the proper way to pin. Secondly, if you choose a Test, Eq cycle you would only have to pin 2x a week and could do it in your glutes if thats what you wanted. The reason I say TEST eq is because you would want to add test to your stack. It is the base of any cycle. Nobody would know you were pinning. It take less time to pin, then it does to rub on a transdermal anyways. So you have done transdermal cycles before?? You'll have to excuse my sarcasm before, you know how many people want the results of gear, but dont want to pin, it gets annoying for me.

Peace

Bone
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.53%

I'll throw in my 2 cents here, i've read big cats profiles about eq and nandrolone competing but i've also read a lot on them working well together and working different in the body. If you think of it, all steroids are competing.... If you don't wanna pin you can still get results from dermal gear. If anyone has anyone ever seen any litature that you'd gain better injecting than if you used transdermal then i'd shut up and leave it as that. As far as i'm concerned if you have 400mg of test absorbed transdermally then you're gonna get the same results as if you injected 400mg a week. If you're aiming for 400mg a week of test and you figure a 35% absorbtion rate 1150mg applied is gonna net you 400mg a week absorbed which would be more than 400mg a week of enanthate as there would be more hormone cause there is no ester weight. Spit on me if i'm completely out of line, i'll inject as i have no problem doing so but transdermals will also play a role in my cycles aswell, kicking off and ending off a cycle with fast acting stuff.
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

KC I agree, it doesn't matter how it get's into your system, just as long as it does. The only difference in getting 400mg of test transdermally or IM inject is the amount needed to get the result. Pinning is cheaper and far less trouble then applying transdermal lotion a few times a day. But like KC I think it does have it's place and I am incorporating it into my bulking cycle that I'm on right now. Later J

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me out with my new stack
    By jschug72 in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 02:20 PM
  2. Help me out with a carb cycle plan please!
    By schwellington in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 10:30 PM
  3. Help me out with my trucks rims please
    By pantherdude63 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 02:50 PM
  4. Help me out with my first SD cycle, please
    By chronic666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 11:10 PM
  5. 4ad questions please help me out