1,4 AD cycle planning

  1. Question 1,4 AD cycle planning


    Hello, hello. It has been a long time since I've posted anything. School has become a focus. Although I've never stopped working out. I don't think I ever could.

    Anyways a few months back I bought 122grams of 1,4ad from Nutraplanet and I plan on starting a cycle using this as the main part of it sometime in early April.

    My first and only cycle has been a 14 week Test e(500mg/week) with a 4 week dbol kick start. I have been off any type of anabolics for 2 years.

    I'm currently 6'3 around 215lbs pretty lean and 27 years old.

    Injectables are no longer a option for. Otherwise I'd run this with some test. However, I can still get most orals. I've read some negative feedback on 1,4ad. I was thinking of taking it in higher dosages. At least 1500mg.
    How much and for how long do people think? and what would be nice to take with it? Epidrol for the first 4 weeks and maybe pulse it again later in the cycle? let me know what everyone thinks
    cheer

    p.s. goals: some quality muscle gain, easly maintained.


  2. 1,4AD 2 grams per day
    HDrol 6 weeks at 50-100mg/day

  3. Quote Originally Posted by logan View Post
    Hello, hello. It has been a long time since I've posted anything. School has become a focus. Although I've never stopped working out. I don't think I ever could.

    Anyways a few months back I bought 122grams of 1,4ad from Nutraplanet and I plan on starting a cycle using this as the main part of it sometime in early April.

    My first and only cycle has been a 14 week Test e(500mg/week) with a 4 week dbol kick start. I have been off any type of anabolics for 2 years.

    I'm currently 6'3 around 215lbs pretty lean and 27 years old.

    Injectables are no longer a option for. Otherwise I'd run this with some test. However, I can still get most orals. I've read some negative feedback on 1,4ad. I was thinking of taking it in higher dosages. At least 1500mg.
    How much and for how long do people think? and what would be nice to take with it? Epidrol for the first 4 weeks and maybe pulse it again later in the cycle? let me know what everyone thinks
    cheer

    p.s. goals: some quality muscle gain, easly maintained.
    1,4AD 1.2gms for 12wks
    form 1.6gms for last 8wks
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    1,4AD 2 grams per day
    HDrol 6 weeks at 50-100mg/day
    have you run 2g/d of 1,4ad before?

  5. has anyone ever tried taking 1,4ad @ 2 grams per day?
    I like the idea of taking H-drol for the first 6 weeks. Probably @ 50mg per day. How would h-drol and epidrol compare in terms of libido while on cycle?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by SOLARUS View Post
    have you run 2g/d of 1,4ad before?
    No, I have not. I know that many users have dosed it at 1 gram per day and didn't see much of anything from it. So, I say go 2 grams per day till it's gone.

  7. i'm on week 4 of 2 grams per day and i've seen nothing. I'm just using it til it runs out

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    i'm on week 4 of 2 grams per day and i've seen nothing. I'm just using it til it runs out
    Yea it was WAAAAAAAAY over-hyped.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  9. well that sucks. So run it at 2g a day for sure then. Even then I shouldn't expect much. damn... I was excited about trying it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by logan View Post
    well that sucks. So run it at 2g a day for sure then. Even then I shouldn't expect much. damn... I was excited about trying it
    We all got "Taken for a ride" hardcore with that stuff!!

    It is said to have like a 40% absorption , and like 10% conversion from that 40% to boldenone.

    I speculate these numbers are lower.....
    Last edited by TripDog; 03-25-2008 at 12:26 AM.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  11. how low do you think these numbers are?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by logan View Post
    how low do you think these numbers are?
    The 1,4-ad powder BEFORE the ban was probably legit.....the new stuff is less than that.........

    I can't really say, but I'm super pissed for wasting so much money on CRAP.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  13. should I not even bother with the powder then?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by logan View Post
    should I not even bother with the powder then?
    I would do like 2.5 grams a day with a halo cycle(or some ramdom methyl)...sense you already have it...use it.....let me know what it does for you.

    ~trip
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  15. Trip, what would you choose to stack it with? hdrol or epidrol?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by logan View Post
    Trip, what would you choose to stack it with? hdrol or epidrol?
    I (personally) would run H-drol at

    week 1 50mg
    week 2 75mg
    week 3 75mg
    week 4 100mg
    week 5 100mg

    I did something very similar back in the day , very low sides. I like Halodrol .... puts on keepable gains...slow, but real(not just water)

    I would hit the 1,4-ad with this hard

    50mg dhea a day

    all split doses throughout the day.

    ~trip
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I (personally) would run H-drol at

    week 1 50mg
    week 2 75mg
    week 3 75mg
    week 4 100mg
    week 5 100mg

    I did something very similar back in the day , very low sides. I like Halodrol .... puts on keepable gains...slow, but real(not just water)

    I would hit the 1,4-ad with this hard

    50mg dhea a day

    all split doses throughout the day.

    ~trip
    I like it!! x2

  18. For you guys (Trip and Tom) who ran 1,4-AD and saw no gains:
    Did you also have no sides? How about shutdown?
    mw2012

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    For you guys (Trip and Tom) who ran 1,4-AD and saw no gains:
    Did you also have no sides? How about shutdown?
    i was running test as well but i have a ton of experience with test, therefore i know it wasnt working

    plus i'm using it now with superdrol (also have a lot of experience with superdrol)...still nothing out of the ordinary

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    i was running test as well but i have a ton of experience with test, therefore i know it wasnt working

    plus i'm using it now with superdrol (also have a lot of experience with superdrol)...still nothing out of the ordinary
    So you're saying the 1,4-AD isn't adding anything (gains or sides) to what you'd expect from test or super alone, right?
    mw2012

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    The 1,4-ad powder BEFORE the ban was probably legit.....the new stuff is less than that.........
    i can vouch for that....i've never had so much anxiety as when i dosed 1,4ad at a gram/day back in 2005....i always get anxiety with boldenone. (i lowered the dose and it made for a great cycle afterwards)

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    So you're saying the 1,4-AD isn't adding anything (gains or sides) to what you'd expect from test or super alone, right?
    exactly

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    We all got "Taken for a ride" hardcore with that stuff!!

    It is said to have like a 40% absorption , and like 10% conversion from that 40% to boldenone.

    I speculate these numbers are lower.....
    Damn thats disappointing, I cant say for sure, but taken for a ride, I like that, money =200+grams + capping kit + scale +empty caps, too bad you can say ass ****ed on this board. I honestly hope your wrong, but unfortunately it seems like theres alot of backup on this one. Very, very disappointing indeed.
    PHF Rep


  24. that sucks. I almost don't even want to put that stuff in my body if it doesn't do anything. Can I ship it back to nutraplanet for an exchange. That would be nice
    Good thing for hdrol!

  25. Well I'm hoping Trip's right about the original stuff maybe being better than the newer stuff, because I have 10 bottles of the old 1Fast400 stuff in the freezer.
    mw2012

  26. would it be possible to filter out the fillers and make a depot out of it?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by skull View Post
    would it be possible to filter out the fillers and make a depot out of it?
    it's unestered, non-micronized and undoubetdly painful....it'd make a better transdermal (if it is actually 1,4ad that you all have - it's hard to know with chinamen these days)

  28. I'm a bit iffy taking something that has not be doing much for people for the sake of taking it. Sucks that I bought so much. what else would hdrol stack well with?

  29. A trenbolone derivative like Trenadrol or M-TRN...Or possibly a DHT derivative like Prostanozol or furazodrol...

    I begin my 6 week H-drol + Mega-ZOL + 1,4AD cycle this upcoming monday....

    I'm playing with the thought of switching the 1,4ad to formestane instead.... maybe i will just use all 4 at once
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My next cycle..Need help planning!
    By Deadlift3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 04:27 PM
  2. Help planning my next cycle...?
    By mattakaspeedy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 11:47 AM
  3. Help Planning Another Cycle
    By Chemist63 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 02:35 PM
  4. Planning Next Cycle
    By thanatopsis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 06:37 AM
  5. planning my first cycle
    By Madhops in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-21-2004, 12:49 PM
Log in
Log in