Taking clen and t-3 w/o androgens....

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Taking clen/t-3 w/ no androgens....

I'm doing a clen and t-3 cycle. Here is what it looks like.

T-3

clen

Only running two weeks, because i don't wanna lose too much muscle going 3, and also i'll be going home in 2 weeks and like 3 days, and i wanna give a few days for my body to not be shaking so my dad doesn't kick my ass. :D

Anyways, i'm not gonna be doing any PH's or any roids on this cycle, so i'm worried about losing some muscle.

I'll be on creatine, protein, and working out hard, and eating properly, anything else you recommend throwing into the stack to help prevent muscle loss? thanks.

size

Awards
  • Established
I would just accept the fact that you are going to lose muscle. with t3 it is going to happen.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
heh thanks size. I still think it's worth it to get the fat off. A little less muscular but ripped to the bone, always looks better/bigger than more muscle but w/ some pudge, so i'm still all for it.

zwarrior99

Awards
Keep ur protein intake high... Some creatine too. And drink plenty of water. The clen can help you keep some muscle, but you will lose it from the t3, so ....

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well hopefully it won't be too much. my dosage on t-3 isn't very high so we'll see what happens. i'll keep updates.

i'm doing morning and afternoon dosing. i'd take it all at once but clen makes me all jittery, so i'm spreading into 2 doses.

size

Awards
  • Established
I can understand losing some muscle to lose more fat. I would not count on the clen helping keep muscle b/c to get the anti-catabolic properties of clen you need really high dosages. However, there is always hope. Good luck, in some people the combo of t3 and clen just seems to melt fat right off.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
winny hehe
just came off a cycle on the july 20th, was keeping my calories up and also post cycle fat is inevitable, plus no cardio, kinda got to me. But now i think i'm good after 5 weeks so the cutting began. =)

Can't do androgens yet, and i think i'm gonna i'm gonna take a break from roids/PH's for a LONG time.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
day 3- drinking so much water it's sad, and still always thirsty. Peeing every 5 min, but otherwise everything is going pretty well. Been kinda lazy w/ the running thing past few days but gonna start tomorrow.

Beginning weight is 186, but don't have more than like 6 pounds to lose really before being damn ripped. =)

size

Awards
  • Established
6 lbs should not be a problem. add some cardio

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
started cardio today, will continue to do everyday until the end of my cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
CARDIO SUCKS!!!! But I ain't quittin....

ManBeast

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
u didn't do cardio today bro, you warmed up, we jogged like 15 minutes =D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i know i know... kiss my fat ass :D

ManBeast

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
for 6lbs I think I'd try something like UCP-1, little muscle loss...although I doubt you'll have too much muscle loss with that amount anyway. To guys like me, 6lbs comes and goes in a day it seems, lol :D :D

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
for 6lbs I think I'd try something like UCP-1, little muscle loss...although I doubt you'll have too much muscle loss with that amount anyway. To guys like me, 6lbs comes and goes in a day it seems, lol :D :D
i think i must have the same metabolism as you do....i just dont have the 20" guns to go with it :( :(

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6lbs of weight and 6lbs of fat are very different.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Bobo
6lbs of weight and 6lbs of fat are very different.
Yeah and I could drop 6lbs of fat and still probably not bat an eye, lmao! :D :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO!

size

Awards
  • Established
Interval cardio works the best for me when cutting. especially when using clen

rpward210

Far Beyond Driven
Awards
The only thing I could think of would be to suppress your cortisol levels as much as possible. At the bare minimum, do 400 mg of Phosphtydal Serine. 100mg before workout, 100 mg after and 200 mg before bed. And pound the glutamine like mad...20g or so.

Ryan

wyatt

Awards

i'm doing morning and afternoon dosing. i'd take it all at once but clen makes me all jittery, so i'm spreading into 2 doses.
Does splitting doses of clen work? I thought due to the long half life that splitting doses didn't do any good, but I could be wrong.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
makes no difference, like i said it makes me jittery to the point where i can't even write, and shake like hell and scare anyone sitting next to me in class =) so i split it into two doses, that way i can function better during the day, but still get the proper dosage per day.

If you can tolerate it all at once and still be okay, do that since it's more convenient, just doesn't work for me personally.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i hit 178, arms stayed same size, as did chest lost 8 lbs, i think all fat, weird cause the only thing i was using was protein and swolve v2.

Will post entire log of everything tomorrow, too lazy right now. Face and stomach leaned out a lot, muscle is really showing great seperation and hard as a rock, i love it!

dingling

Awards
good job man. Im gonna be hitting the diet phase after this next bulker of mine and im really not too excited about it.