Any Sence In Jump Starting Test-e Cycle?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Question Is Can A Pro-hormone Cycle Of 1-2 Weeks Prior To Test Cycle Have Any Advatages Or Negatives?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Let this be known...Most prohormones/prosteriods will just shut you down faster, and slaughter your lipids, and liver enzymes. There is NO real need to jumpstart a cycle.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Let this be known...Most prohormones/prosteriods will just shut you down faster, and slaughter your lipids, and liver enzymes. There is NO real need to jumpstart a cycle.
See now trip, I was going to say the exact opposite. I figured since he was on test(assuming he starts the test and ps at the same time) so I figured it be fine to hit something, for instance, sd, for the first three weeks. What about bookending the ps, not to your liking?

something very roughly like ie:

wk 1-10 e
wk 1-3 sd
wk7-10 epi

Edit: I misread the before the test part

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thats what i figured but sum guys on another board told me the opposite sayin that my bulk tabs were pretty much a steroid an it would be like jump starting it with d-bol. BUT BEING "PRETTY MUCH LIKE" IS'NT BEING A REAL AAS. Thanks man.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
LOL...SEE THERES WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT..I guess you are never gonna get an answer that will satisfy all,it takes trial and error i suppose. I only took the bulk tabs for 6 days then took 2 day off now startn the test -e cycle 2marro. 250mg twice week for 10

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
LOL...SEE THERES WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT..I guess you are never gonna get an answer that will satisfy all,it takes trial and error i suppose. I only took the bulk tabs for 6 days then took 2 day off now startn the test -e cycle 2marro. 250mg twice week for 10

Like I said, I misread the "prior to" part, I agree with trip, theres no sense in doing a ps cycle prior to a test cycle, I thought you meant hitting your ps(bulk tabs) for the first few weeks of your test-e cycle, that I say yes, before you start the test no.

My personal opinion, take it for what its worth, if you have access to orals and injects, always stack them in some way.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
if this is your first cycle the test will be plenty for gains. the only reason for a kickstart is to see immediate gains (also immediate satisfaction with regards to being ON) while you wait the few weeks that it takes for the enanthate to kick in. i'm sticking to injects only from now on. orals make me feel extremely unhealthy while i'm on them.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks For All The Info I'll Just Stay Off The Bulk Tans An Start My Test Cycle Today,mabye Do It After My Pct To Kep Gains