Aromasin, Arimidex, or Letrozol

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys from experience what is the best anti-estrogen out of the above for off cycle boosting of test while keeping estrogen low but at a healthy level? (almost as a bridge after a cycle and PCT but before any other cycles or just to boost test enough for maintenence?)?

Thanks.

Mr.50

hullcrush

Awards
General consensus among people I respect is that AIs should never be used to bridge. A one week bridge one could use HCG @ 250 ius / day.

Resveratrol, Vinpocetine, and GHB analogues can elevate cyclic amp minimally. Highly underrated is DiindolylMethane (DIM), as it competes for the same substrate as estrogen. CYP1a2 I believe. A good table is googled at 'flockhart' 'iupui'

The problem with these is they can cause enough of a testosterone increase to aromatize to estrogen. This happened to me with quercetin. I gained after the cycle. About five pounds of fat. Take small doses, these supps are underrated.

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys from experience what is the best anti-estrogen out of the above for off cycle boosting of test while keeping estrogen low but at a healthy level? (almost as a bridge after a cycle and PCT but before any other cycles or just to boost test enough for maintenence?)?

Thanks.

Mr.50
A-dex 3x a week, don't mess with the other 2 unless you are running a heavy aromatizing cycle. My .02

hullcrush

Awards
A-dex 3x a week, don't mess with the other 2 unless you are running a heavy aromatizing cycle. My .02
Concur. Arimidex won't drop levels to near zero if one uses less than the recommended dose. AIs are a dangerous game for me since I'm not a pro.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so basically for test increase while losing fat A-Dex is the way to go? Did you say 1mg 3 times per week? Will that do the trick without killing libido from the low estrogen?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so basically for test increase while losing fat A-Dex is the way to go? Did you say 1mg 3 times per week? Will that do the trick without killing libido from the low estrogen?
1mg 3x a week is fine...take it at night also.

villa

Awards
trip! could you go with .5 every day? i think im having some estrogen effects that i want to get rid of (bloat, chest fat, etc.). what would you expect as far as libido goes at the .5 dosage? how long would you run it? and what type of pct would you opt for? thanks in advance

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I've only used letrozole and it dried the hell out of me. I found 0.625mg E3D was enough (it has been a while since I used it). It does cause ED though.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
that's what i use too...doesnt dry me out like letro. .25mg EOD works well for me...just a little extra test.

but for people looking to "lose fat with AIs" - not likely. try dieting instead.