Should I consider bridging m-drol after weak p-plex cycle?

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
Tomorrow will be my last day of a 4 week p-plex run. Weak results 3-4 # gain. I have some m-drol on hand and am considering bridging it for two weeks. My only hesitation is that this is my first ph cycle. I ran the p-plex at 15,30,45,45. Thinking about dropping to 15 plex tomorrow and then adding m-drol for two weeks. Just throwing this out. I could just wrap it up and shoot for a new bridge cycle in 4-5 months. I have a good pct planned out so that shouldnt be a problem. Only sides so far are some back pumps while sleeping. I blame some of the lack of gains to getting sick on cycle and because of this found it hard to get down even 3000 cals a day.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
NO! leave the SD out. Go into PCT, recover, then plan for your next cycle in 4-5 months. You dosed kinda high on the PP, nothing crazy but higher then i went and got no gains?? seems strange. At those doses your strength should have sky rocketed and you should have easily gained 10lbs. Obviously getting sick and eating 3K calories does not help in that respect.

I'll say it again. Do not run the superdrol. Just get into your PCT and go from there.

mousitch

mousitch

Awards
Thanks for the reply...Probably gonna stretch out to one more week on the phera and then pct. And really try to eat and maybe get a # or 2.