Is Phera wet or dry?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking some Phera-50 (clone by G.E.T.). But I keep seeing conflicting info. The original AX write-up says it can't aromatize; bone-dry with zero bloat. And the G.E.T. product info says the same thing. But I keep seeing other descriptions/reviews claiming it's very wet, bloaty, with a good chance of causing gyno. So what's the truth about Phera?

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
My friend has taken it a couple of times and he calls it a wet compound. I guess he gains a lot of water weight when hes on it.

tryin2

Awards
I just finished a five week cycle of p-plex and while some say its wet my cycle was actually pretty dry. I only gained seven pounds but am in week two of pct and have lost nothing.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My friend, who loves Phera-Plex, luck just ran out. He was only doing 10mg/ED.

He's done probably 6-7 cycles of it, and finally wound up with gyno with this most recent cycle. He actually just called me this afternoon telling me about it. Good luck.

tryin2

Awards
Its gonna be like every other supplement out there. Noone's gonna react the same. I will say that it was my favorite out of everything else I have run tho. Great strength and size with virtually no sides.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
In my experience the gains were super dry with huge strength increases and about 8lbs gains on a 4 weeker. That ended with gyno:sad:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yeah my buddy gained like 25-27 lbs off of Phera. He ran it for 10 weeks.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Big strength and big mass gains and a nice big lump under my left nip. It certainly can and does cause bloating and gyno in some people.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Wow -- this stuff really is all over the map. From 8lbs to 25lbs. From bone dry to soaking wet. But the common denominator seems to be gyno. Scary. Do I really want to continue???

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This is the longest he's ever run it. 10mg/ED for 10 weeks.

It was relatively dry for him, not that much water weight. I don't know why it is causing gyno in a lot of people. It certain does put on the mass though.

He said his lump is from the tip of his pinky to the first joint. That sounds like it is pretty damn close to the size of a marble or something.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
think it could be the various clones that cause different issues?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It is possible. From other ppl's experience it sounds like Fast Action's S-Drol sucked. The company themselves might have some quality control issues or who knows what. It is hard to determine unless every single person is using the same exact clone.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
think it could be the various clones that cause different issues?
The original DS/AX Phera was wet in my opinion. Made fingers into plump sausages. Got similar results from SNS Methyl-Plex.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I would just run and AI such as arimidex or letro on cycle every other day to make such estro isnt a problem. Also, if it turned out wet for you this would keep the bloating down.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what could cause the bloat. Perhaps phera or a metabolite causes an increase in aldosterone, renin, or sodium retention, or even potassium depletion.

tsplittorff

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would just run and AI such as arimidex or letro on cycle every other day to make such estro isnt a problem. Also, if it turned out wet for you this would keep the bloating down.
sounds good in theory....
Anyone tried this????

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
This is confusing for me. Some say wet, some say dry.Wouldn't the wetness be caused by an increase in estrogen? So maybe the body is upregulating estrogen to compensate for what the body recognizes as testosterone to even out the ratio? So a simple AI might do the trick, and it also might help with gyno issues. What you guys think?

jpk

jpk

Awards
Phera bloat?

One theory that floated around here a while back is that Phera-Plex may increase prolactin levels, especially at the end of the cycle. Try a search on this and see what's out there. Some were advocating the use of different compounds to combat this effect. Powerfull sounded like a good oral supp to decrease prolactin. If you like research chems, low dose Cabergoline has also been successful in the .25 to .5 mg twice a week range.

THis is not to say ignore estrogen related issues. Sometimes though there is more going on that you need to consider.

Safe cycling!:good:

Link24

Awards
  • Established
This is confusing for me. Some say wet, some say dry.Wouldn't the wetness be caused by an increase in estrogen? So maybe the body is upregulating estrogen to compensate for what the body recognizes as testosterone to even out the ratio? So a simple AI might do the trick, and it also might help with gyno issues. What you guys think?
Read my above post.....