Veteran bb - 1st time PH - SD/Epi/Halo advice

sb2601

Awards
This is my first time posting - great site btw !

I'm 38, been training naturally almost 20 yrs now & have made some decent solid gains (now at approx. 200 lbs @ 10% bf). Weights are static tho and have been for years (esp. bench press). Been taking creatine about 5 yrs now and recently tried the mass FX/hyperdrol stack for 30 days but apart from making me a little leaner and more vascular it didn't have any noticeable effect on my bodymass or strength gains both of which were more or less unchanged.

I was considering running a PH/DS for 30 days or so and a bit of research brought me to this site - which is great, but now I have information overload ! I'll continue to research the posts but would be grateful for a little advice ....

From what I've read so far it seems that for a first time user superdrol, epistane or halodrol/propadrol stack seem to be possible alternatives. My objective is to realise some solid gains that I can realistically retain ( I'd be very happy with say 3lbs lean body mass or 20Lbs on the bench press) with as few sides as possible ( as I have been prone to acne in the past and my dad & bro have MPB). I've selected the 3 products above as I can easily purchase these here in the UK and would be grateful for advice or opinions on their suitability ( or any other PH/DS) for a first timer looking for modest, yet solid gains.

Also, so far as SERMS go - if I cannot easily obtain nolva or clomid what might I use as an alternative - I'm mainly thinking about gyno here - as I don't have any and am not planning on starting !

Thank you !

S.

devildog1469

devildog1469

Awards
well since this your first cycle of a pro hormone i would go with epi for the simple reason of safety. if you look up threads on epi youll see that it is realitively safe with very few sides. if you want to see less sides i would read dr. d's thread on pulsing. i would go with a straight 30 day cycle. 10 mg first day, then 20 mg for the rest of the week, then 30 mg for a week then 40 mg for the last 2 weeks. if you cant get nolva go with post cycle support by anabolic innovations with a good test booster, i would also run cycle support also the whole cycle, start one week before and continue through out. just my opinion.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read so far it seems that for a first time user superdrol, epistane or halodrol/propadrol stack seem to be possible alternatives.

My objective is to realise some solid gains that I can realistically retain ( I'd be very happy with say 3lbs lean body mass or 20Lbs on the bench press) with as few sides as possible ( as I have been prone to acne in the past and my dad & bro have MPB).

Also, so far as SERMS go - if I cannot easily obtain nolva or clomid what might I use as an alternative - I'm mainly thinking about gyno here - as I don't have any and am not planning on starting !
1. Possible alternatives to what?

2. If your only looking for 3lbs/20lbs on bench then get your self some No shotgun/NO xplode and about 60lbs of white meat chicken breat and you should be good.

3. No SERM NO SUPERDROL. Epi shouldnt be that bad. I wouldn't stack with no serm either ( Halo/Propa). Since your in the UK you should should be able to find great sources for SERMS. I would head over to the PCT section, get the chemical names and do a search.

If you dont want to use a serm the only one ive seen with peer reviewed scientific evidence to support it is 6-oxo. But it wont do anything if you get gyno, it will just maybe get your nuts pumpn again.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol would not be wise for your 1st.

I would choose epi or h-drol just make sure you run support supp like Cycle Support during cycle pre-load it 2 weeks prior to starting and have a pct setup good luck.:cheers:

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go with Epistane as a stand alone. Use the bottle dosed at 20/30/40/40. You won't need a SERM for PCT. Go for an OTC PCT like 6-OXO (which I like) or Anabolic Innovation's PCS. Better to start with something Gentle like Epistane. It's good stuff! :)

sb2601

Awards
Hair loss on Epi ?

Thanks for your replies guys - I really appreciate it !

From what I've read and your postings it seems that Epi is a good choice for a first timer taken on a 4 week cycle. The only downside seems to be some reports of noticeable hair loss on Epi (?). Whether this is going to be significant for me on a one off 4 week cycle I don't yet know - but given that there is a history of MPB in my family (tho I still have a full head of hair at 38) it is neverthelss a concern.

I figure I'll try a 4 week Epi cycle and keep you posted .... but if anyone has any hair loss experiences (good or bad) on Epi I'd be interested to know ....

Thanks !

S

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My hair sheds occasionally. This basically started when I was 17 and on Roaccutane for the treatment of acne. My hair did not shed any more than usual and my hairline did not change whilst on Epistane. You'll be fine!