Mildest Pro-Hormones/Pro-Anabolics for Cutting/Strength?

  1. Registered User
    edubb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0

    Question Mildest Pro-Hormones/Pro-Anabolics for Cutting/Strength?


    I'm looking for suggestions on the mildest pro-hormones/pro-anabolics available for someone looking to increase strength/leaning without mass gains?

    Any advice is appreciated!

  2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    I would say h-drol but there are others also.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Registered User
    BigAsian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0


    i would say epi good too
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    brandon615's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    244
    Answers
    0


    hemadrol?
  5. Registered User
    AtomSmasher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    361
    Answers
    0


    Along with the two previous posts ill throw propadrol in there too.
  6. Registered User
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,322
    Answers
    0


    h-drol deffo, as mild as there is
  7. Registered User
    RoidGracie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0


    the consensus seems to be H-Drol, although Furazadrol (non-methyl) is another option at a higher dose.
    I would put Epistane in 3rd place do to "potential" issues.

    Hell, I've got all 3 of them
  8. Registered User
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Answers
    0


    Def H-drol
  9. Registered User
    fatsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    353
    Answers
    0


    ditto H-drol...you can crank the dosage way up with little chance of sides.
  10. Registered User
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    I've used h-drol a couple of times.
    Never gained any weight.Leaned out a little.
    Worth trying.
  11. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    *zol
  12. Banned
    pantera101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,312
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    I've used h-drol a couple of times.
    Never gained any weight.Leaned out a little.
    Worth trying.
    Thats why I never try it.I always said it would be first if I ever used a designer,but might possibly never use it.I don't think I'll ever be big enough to justify a cut in my head.I tried a cut for sh!ts and giggles and lost way too much muscle in two weeks.Two months later and i'm finally a hop skip and a jump away from previous size and strength,5 lbs lighter though,but closing in on that record weight for sure!
    I learned alot of what not to do,but I can't justify using designers to cut either.I'd rather use a test booster and some weight loss supps.And save the designer for when i'm ready to put on more size.
  13. Registered User
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Thats why I never try it.I always said it would be first if I ever used a designer,but might possibly never use it.I don't think I'll ever be big enough to justify a cut in my head.I tried a cut for sh!ts and giggles and lost way too much muscle in two weeks.Two months later and i'm finally a hop skip and a jump away from previous size and strength,5 lbs lighter though,but closing in on that record weight for sure!
    I learned alot of what not to do,but I can't justify using designers to cut either.I'd rather use a test booster and some weight loss supps.And save the designer for when i'm ready to put on more size.
    I lose a lot of fat over the course of PCT and usually what's left is doable for me to just lose it over time taking nothing. It's not enough for me to just jump on a drug to help speed up the process because it is just minor...plus I was a wrestler for years so I know how to lose fat quick if I needed to...
  14. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Answers
    0


    you might want to try 11 oxo. I've been on 3 caps a day and have experienced no sides. I haven't gained any mass but i have leaned out and the pumps i get, and the vascularity in the gym are ridiculous. I would take 6 caps though and see how that works for you. It isn't a great mass builder from what i hear but if you want some strength, vascularity, and to lean out with little to no sides then this is your best bet. Even if i did a 4-6 weeker of of a designer steroid i would follow it with a 4 weeker of this stuff.
  15. Registered User
    maynehood171's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    846
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    you might want to try 11 oxo. I've been on 3 caps a day and have experienced no sides. I haven't gained any mass but i have leaned out and the pumps i get, and the vascularity in the gym are ridiculous. I would take 6 caps though and see how that works for you. It isn't a great mass builder from what i hear but if you want some strength, vascularity, and to lean out with little to no sides then this is your best bet. Even if i did a 4-6 weeker of of a designer steroid i would follow it with a 4 weeker of this stuff.
    IMO I wouldn't advise with using 11-oxo for an anti-cort after a steroid cycle since it could leave you still slightly suppressed...if I remember right isn't 11-oxo a PH (technically) with anti-cort characteristics? It's "home" FAQ information says that it's suppressive over 6+ caps/day which I think D said that it's still slightly suppressive even at moderate doses...
  16. Board Supporter
    joeymutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,266
    Answers
    0


    if u do a 12-16 weeks cycle of test your going to be shutdown for that amount of time. If you do a mild steriod such as tbol for lets say 6 weeks then 4 weeks of 11 oxo, you will be suppresed but recovery should be very quick and easy. It will make it a lot easier for someone to keep there gains if they want to do just oral only cycles. JMO though. For someone that only looking to gain 5-8lbs of muscle and lean out a nit i would highly recommend trying this out. I came off an anavar and waited 3 weeks into my pct then started 11oxo, i'm loving every minute of it. I'm not shutdown at all, and i don't feel suppressed, but i am only on 3 caps per day. I'll be getting blood work done in about a month so we'll see what my levels are at.
    Last edited by joeymutz; 03-28-2008 at 08:13 AM.
  17. Registered User
    RoidGracie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0


    I'm finding H-Drol to be more than a cutter, it can definitely build LBM, I like it, tis all I need.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 02:50 PM
  2. Methyl anabolics and Thyroid hormones?
    By raw1973 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 05:48 PM
  3. Hormones fo strength
    By kdpboa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 12:31 PM
  4. Anabolics for Strength and Endurance
    By Doomsday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 05:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in