when to use HCG?

I

iron03

Awards
im doimg a 8- 10 week cycle of test enanthate at 500mg a week. i have some nolvadex for post cycle. Ive heard alot of mixed thoughts about using HCG post cycle. ive read the nolvadex isnt the best thing for increasing testicualr size after a cycle and restoring test levels, because even tho it increases you LH levels, after a steriod cycle that doesnt really mean that your test levels will return to normal. Thats why im confused if HCG is needed. Ive read its only needed for heavy cycles, but you can use it to speed up the process anyway no matter how strong the cycle, is this true? will i be fine with just nolva? thanx

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I used it at the end of my cycle, but I also used nolva and clomid. My balls came back to normal size during post cycle (about a week after my last HCG shot), so I do not know if the HCG had anything to do with it. I too have heard conflicting things about using it as well, so any solid information would be appreciated.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
BigCat's reccomendation is how I used mine.... I guess it would be a good thing for long cycles... Now to find me some by next summer! *cues misison impossible music* :D

ManBeast

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Anabolics 8
S Anabolics 20
T Anabolics 0
P Anabolics 4
C Anabolics 0