my monthly results w/ Treandrol ..

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
so i just bought milkthistle powder & Mass Stack(creatine Gulocnate) from nutra planet .. and i jus finished taking trenadrol w/ nanovapor

Well first ill admit, im pretty stupid not to take a PCT with it .. i do own novadex but never got to use it ..

for a month i took >> Treanadrol, tribuls(1.5gm), nano vapor(every otherday), muscle juice(weight gainer) ...along with taking liver suport suppliments

results = +11lbs

now i will be taking a break 2-3weeks from trenadrol or anyother type of pills .. and just going to focus on liver/joint supprt in those 2-3weeks

Couple of questions i have .. so i have a great preworkout stack along with novadex & kre-Alkalyn ..

1 ? >> should i stick with trenadrol for my next cycle since it worked for me, or should i give mdrol(cheaper & read good reviews also) ??

2 ? >> should i open up my novadex bottle right now ? or should i wait till i stat another cycle on mdrol/trenadrol ? and start taking it on the same day ??

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Try the steroid forum. They are probably who you want to talk to.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
how long ago did you stop taking trenadrol? you should start taking your novadex ASAP since you have it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ummmm scary post...

id do alil more research bro.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
so i just bought milkthistle powder & Mass Stack(creatine Gulocnate) from nutra planet .. and i jus finished taking trenadrol w/ nanovapor

Well first ill admit, im pretty stupid not to take a PCT with it .. i do own novadex but never got to use it ..

for a month i took >> Treanadrol, tribuls(1.5gm), nano vapor(every otherday), muscle juice(weight gainer) ...along with taking liver suport suppliments

results = +11lbs

now i will be taking a break 2-3weeks from trenadrol or anyother type of pills .. and just going to focus on liver/joint supprt in those 2-3weeks

Couple of questions i have .. so i have a great preworkout stack along with novadex & kre-Alkalyn ..

1 ? >> should i stick with trenadrol for my next cycle since it worked for me, or should i give mdrol(cheaper & read good reviews also) ??

2 ? >> should i open up my novadex bottle right now ? or should i wait till i stat another cycle on mdrol/trenadrol ? and start taking it on the same day ??
You should learn about pct. Don't even contemplate your next cycle.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
How were the strength gains? ANd how is your libido??

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
how long ago did you stop taking trenadrol? you should start taking your novadex ASAP since you have it.
its only been couple days

link24 .. my strength was off the hook and no complaint in libdo dept also

p.s> thanks for the info, i def will search and learn abt pct be4 starting a cycle