3-alpha / 1,4 andro - how much transdermal?

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
I am making a 3-alpha / 1,4 andro trans mix with BDC gel (240 ml).  Anyone have any recommendations for  total gram amounts and dosages etc.?

Thanks,

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
I've read benefits can be seen using 300mg of 1,4 a day, but many users report great benefits at 600mg a day.

As for 3-alpha, I have no knowledge on that compound, where i've never considered taking it.

SoupBone1

Awards
I've read benefits can be seen using 300mg of 1,4 a day, but many users report great benefits at 600mg a day.

As for 3-alpha, I have no knowledge on that compound, where i've never considered taking it.
Is that 600mg per day of the 1,4-andro TRANSDERMALLY or orally? I'd think 600mg would be an oral dose. For a transdermal, if you filled up a 240ml bottle with 15g of 1,4-andro, each one of the 120 squirts would get you 125mg....so you're talking about basically 5 squirts per day just of 1,4-andro?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would go with 7 grams of 3alpa and 7 grams of 1,4ad....this is my reccomendation on the compounds. 200-300mg of 1,4ad transdermally is enough to equal 600mg orally. Th e3alpha gives great stregnth gains.

civsi44

Awards
i have great things about 3-alpha transdermally about the awesome strength gains, but on the other hand i have also heard that the sides are really increased when taking this hormone. Any input nsruffryder, you seem to know a lot. Thanks greatly appreciated.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, there are the normal dht sides. If you are predisposed to male pattern baldness, this may accelerate the process. I also noticed alot of acne on my back, but I have always struggled with this so I may have gotten it worse than others. Other than the two that I mnentioned I didnt see any other side effects. There are some other possible sides, but these are the most common and the ones you will most likely see.
It is great for strength and hardness, it makes you very aggressive also and is a quick acting prohormone. Most people can "feel it" per se withing 2-3 days. I would suggest if you took 3alpha orally the dose be 200-250mg a day, if you go transdermally I would say 100mg a day (this is if you are stacking). You can also go with 3-beta (cheaper) at 4 times the amount for 3 alpha.
Hope this helps

civsi44

Awards
Yeah I have also been looking at this ph, over at 1fast 3beta is 4 times cheaper at only a $1 per gram and Im not prone to mpb, the acne I am willing to live with, I'll just get some acne body wash to help combat it. Thanks again for all the help.

SoupBone1

Awards
What's the difference between 3-alpha and 3-beta?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3alpha has a better conversion rate...3alpha= around 40% while 3beta= around 9%.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried 3 beta yet but I think the strength gains are very difficult post-cycle. Its still good through to push the muscles/tendons to get used to a much heavier weight.