Votes: 2 50.0%
  • ummmm i dunno

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
for a cycle would u use d-bol stacked with test at 50mg ED for 6 weeks or a PH (anyone, your choice) for 6 weeks stacked with test, ultimate goal would be keepable mass (and yes yes yes i know dbol gains are mostly water retention)

it would be a 6 week blast cycle
proviron would be in the mix
test prop 125 EOD

how would u throw the oral in d-bol or PH, That is the question :rofl:

please id perfer answers from people who have run cycles before and have the knowledge

later brothas

tradersam

Awards
How about some tbol. Many people say its Dbols brother without the water retention. From what I can find throughout the boards is that even when used alone run at about 40-60 mg/ed around 10 lbs. of lean mass are gained. With proper pct you can prolly keep quite a bit of quality lean mass, instead of water bloat on Dbol. They are usually the same price as well.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
run Havoc/Epi at 20mg throughout the 6 weeks alongside the test prop

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
tbol that is another option as i have heard great things about that aas isnt h-drol is designer steroid??

tradersam

Awards
Are you asking if Hdrol is a designer steroid than yes it is. Tbol is aas. I've heard good things about tbol only even though obviously test is a nice base for it.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Are you asking if Hdrol is a designer steroid than yes it is. Tbol is aas. I've heard good things about tbol only even though obviously test is a nice base for it.
no i know h-drol is a steriod im asking isnt it supposed to be tbols legal version or some crap, im thinking maybe the proviron tbol and prop would be a nice stack maybe??

305Rob

Awards
Not speaking from personal experience with the compounds,but from results i have witnessed.The most keepable(keepable is always relative as everyone is different) mass will come from the Dbol/test prop and proviron.Excellent combo btw.

Consider this though@200lbs all you need is 25mgs of dbol,you will make the same gains in the end,unless you have ran it before at that dosage.Otherwise 40-50mgs is fine.40 being ideal.Test dosage looks good,run proviron throughout(you know this;)).
The lower you can get by with the dosages the more room you leave yourself to grow in the longrun.Good luck with it.

P.S. Is this gonna be a blast ,then 4-6 weeks off and another blast?

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Not speaking from personal experience with the compounds,but from results i have witnessed.The most keepable(keepable is always relative as everyone is different) mass will come from the Dbol/test prop and proviron.Excellent combo btw.

Consider this though@200lbs all you need is 25mgs of dbol,you will make the same gains in the end,unless you have ran it before at that dosage.Otherwise 40-50mgs is fine.40 being ideal.Test dosage looks good,run proviron throughout(you know this;)).
The lower you can get by with the dosages the more room you leave yourself to grow in the longrun.Good luck with it.

P.S. Is this gonna be a blast ,then 4-6 weeks off and another blast?
correct,

also i have taken 50mg dbol ed for 4 weeks in the past with another cycle, but what you are you comparing to when you say

Consider this though@200lbs all you need is 25mgs of dbol,you will make the same gains in the end
what are you comparing that too just a bit confused, where you comparing it to running tbol at 50mg ed for 6 weeks, also perhaps i can run dbol my first blitz and tbol my 2 blitz???

305Rob

Awards
Ok,shoulda been more clear in that sentence.It was comparing it to a higher dose say 40-50mg.But i was assuming you had never tried dbol.

Whats the highest dose of dbol you have taken and for how long?in other words whats your cycle history?

tradersam

Awards
I was thinking maybe kick start it with some dball and finish off with some tbol to help preserve some gains. And ur good with the test prop